Processing time for green card based on asylum

I don't really understand why people don't do it together because the I-693 is important same as granted asylum they don't approve green card if they don't do it soon or later.
In my case i had no time cause i needed more vaccines that can’t be all taken at the same week and i had to fly to Germany in few days so i sent out the i-485 alone but i don’t recommend it as it will delay the process

In my case i had no time cause i needed more vaccines that can’t be all taken at the same week and i had to fly to Germany in few days so i sent out the i-485 alone but i don’t recommend it as it will delay the process
I understand but I'm saying in this case who say my lawyer told me not to do it that's dumb thing,I don't know where they find this lawyer. You know even 1 vaccine if you don't do it they will send you RFE.

Anyone worried about Trump winning? i think most of legal immigrants will be okay but illegals will get screwed but also any immigration application might take longer time under trump presidency as he was always trying to make the immigration process too lengthy!!!!​

1. I don't know if any one googled Chapter 6 - Termination of asylum Status and Notice to Appear Considerations on uscis website?
This is done after i485 interview if the officer believes that the Asylee was ineligible when asylum was granted or is eligible now.
2. Asylum is granted and i485 filed then how can they revoke asylum and this goes to all asylums including the ones filed before 1994.
I and those in my shoes will really appreciate the facts behind this.
Has any one him/her self faced or known someone who faced this chapter 6?

1. I don't know if any one googled Chapter 6 - Termination of asylum Status and Notice to Appear Considerations on uscis website?
This is done after i485 interview if the officer believes that the Asylee was ineligible when asylum was granted or is eligible now.
2. Asylum is granted and i485 filed then how can they revoke asylum and this goes to all asylums including the ones filed before 1994.
I and those in my shoes will really appreciate the facts behind this.
Has any one him/her self faced or known someone who faced this chapter 6?
Hello again! I don't know why you think they should terminate your asylum,I never heard about that but anything could happen. If you don't have any problem I don't know why you should worry about this.

Anyone worried about Trump winning? i think most of legal immigrants will be okay but illegals will get screwed but also any immigration application might take longer time under trump presidency as he was always trying to make the immigration process too lengthy!!!!​

My interview was in December 2021 when my file was transfered from Nebraska, my attorney told me usually asylum i485 get interviewed if there are concerns like big criminal activity or felonies because USCIS has to use your statement against your asylum or clarify some facts, but with my clean record not even a parking ticket he said they will revoke your asylum and put you in deportation proceedings or else why would they interview you, I told him you told me there won't be an interview when filing i485 because I have a clean record, he said Trump made it difficult to give away greencards as he is not much for asylum specially from Muslim countries.
So for legal asylum as we all hear he is not for it, any ways Biden has better chances, just a debate or survey does not bring the end results.

Hello again! I don't know why you think they should terminate your asylum,I never heard about that but anything could happen. If you don't have any problem I don't know why you should worry about this.
Because the interviewer told me one of 4 things can happen
1 NOID
2 RFE
3 Redo medical
4 I might approve your case
Sje said "I need to discuss with my supervisor" and then she send it back to asylum office which is what chapter 6 is (if you get a chance to read) if after interview an immigration officer suspects the asylee is not eligible the file to be sent to asylum office, however if issued by court or BIA it has to go through the court, my asylum was issued by Arlington Asylum office, and my attorney also fed some negativity besides its over 2½ years with no response.

1 NOID
2 RFE
3 Redo medical
Sje said "I need to discuss with my supervisor" and then she send it back to asylum office which is what chapter 6 is (if you get a chance to read) if after interview an immigration officer suspects the asylee is not eligible the file to be sent to asylum office, however if issued by court or BIA it has to go through the court, my asylum was issued by Arlington Asylum office, and my attorney also fed some negativity besides its over 2½ year
1 NOID
2 RFE
3 Redo medical
Sje said "I need to discuss with my supervisor" and then she send it back to asylum office which is what chapter 6 is (if you get a chance to read) if after interview an immigration officer suspects the asylee is not eligible the file to be sent to asylum office, however if issued by court or BIA it has to go through the court, my asylum was issued by Arlington Asylum office, and my attorney also fed some negativity besides its over 2½ years with

1 NOID
2 RFE
3 Redo medical
Sje said "I need to discuss with my supervisor" and then she send it back to asylum office which is what chapter 6 is (if you get a chance to read) if after interview an immigration officer suspects the asylee is not eligible the file to be sent to asylum office, however if issued by court or BIA it has to go through the court, my asylum was issued by Arlington Asylum office, and my attorney also fed some negativity besides its over 2½ years with no response.
You should get a lawyer ASAP.

You should get a lawyer ASAP.
That's exactly what I am going to do, on the 8th I have an appointment with a good advocate, but honestly after seeing some good lawyers I don't know if there is any such thing as good lawyer. Every one charges between 200 to 300 and barely wants to spent 20 minutes and then the next says the previous one was wrong.
Thanks to Asylee11 for motivation me towards mandamus, I will update all on 9th, one purpose of this forum is to share and awareness for others.

That's exactly what I am going to do, on the 8th I have an appointment with a good advocate, but honestly after seeing some good lawyers I don't know if there is any such thing as good lawyer. Every one charges between 200 to 300 and barely wants to spent 20 minutes and then the next says the previous one was wrong.
Thanks to Asylee11 for motivation me towards mandamus, I will update all on 9th, one purpose of this forum is to share and awareness for others.
I don't know where you live but if you are in NY,NJ,CT I know some good lawyers who can help you but they are really expensive and they can help you with the case you have.

Hello members
Hope everyone is doing well.
I have a quick question. My friend just got the asylum denial notice and referral to courts. His interview was in Newark last year April.
He has a C-1/D visa (seamen). Hsi lawyer said that usually people with this visa category are never granted asylum on the table however strong the case is, and are always sent to the courts. Is this information from his lawyer accurate ?

Hi everyone,
Our case got approved on March 4th,2024.We have filed for green card and travel documents on May 5th, 2024 and submitted the filing fee check along with it but since then neither the amount has been deducted from my account nor have we received any update regarding our case. If someone has the idea how long does it take or what would be the next step in this process?
Thanks
hey, did they deduct the money or sent you a notice?

Hello, can someone please answer my question? I'm going crazy! It's been the third time I'm asking and still no reply! My application was delivered to the lockbox in Arizona on June 2nd, 2024. According to Form G-1145, I should have received an email within 24 hours of application acceptance, but I have not received any email yet. Additionally, my credit card has not been charged. It has been more than a month. Is this normal?

Hello, can someone please answer my question? I'm going crazy! It's been the third time I'm asking and still no reply! My application was delivered to the lockbox in Arizona on June 2nd, 2024. According to Form G-1145, I should have received an email within 24 hours of application acceptance, but I have not received any email yet. Additionally, my credit card has not been charged. It has been more than a month. Is this normal?
Most likely your package is lost! Go check with the USPS

I can't tell what is normal, but I can only tell you that in my case, my payment was processed within a week after I sent the application. Also, I received notification by text within a month.

I hope you receive some kind of news soon.

Not too many people have an issue on TRIG here, its 212a3b of the ina, there was a hold on 212a3b for lot of asylees with association in those groups initially over 14000 in 2009, there were some exemptions issued to groups but now some cases are on hold like for example my case, Trump is talking of issuing PRC to college grads and to balance he will deport illegals, undocumented, criminals and those with terrorist charges, my worry is if he is talking of those on TRIG, I hope not, that is if he wins.