Processing time for green card based on asylum

That’s untrue and i can bet you on whatever you want!!! Maybe he got lucky that he got approved in the same time his congressman was sending them inquiry but not a single congressman or anyone else can speed up green card process unless it’s for the benefit of the US government so don’t let someone tell you false info. You can expedite anything in the immigration process except if it’s for i-485 or N-400
Very true

That’s untrue and i can bet you on whatever you want!!! Maybe he got lucky that he got approved in the same time his congressman was sending them inquiry but not a single congressman or anyone else can speed up green card process unless it’s for the benefit of the US government so don’t let someone tell you false info. You can expedite anything in the immigration process except if it’s for i-485 or N-400
That’s so true he is a close friend of mine, I am not here to share inaccurate information. He got an email from USCIS stating his expedite request was approved and they will accommodate his request.

That’s so true he is a close friend of mine, I am not here to share inaccurate information. He got an email from USCIS stating his expedite request was approved and they will accommodate his request.
For i-485? Let him send us screenshots of the official email from USCIS saying they approved expedited request for a green card application and in front of all on this forum i owe you $2k ! It’s 0.000% chance the USCIS will ever speed up i-485 process unless it’s for the benefit of the US government. You are not lying but maybe you mixed up and expedited request for i-131 or anything else

For i-485? Let him send us screenshots of the official email from USCIS saying they approved expedited request for a green card application and in front of all on this forum i owe you $2k ! It’s 0.000% chance the USCIS will ever speed up i-485 process unless it’s for the benefit of the US government. You are not lying but maybe you mixed up and expedited request for i-131 or anything else
No he has right,I hear that to from many people who speed the process for I-485. Few of them are lucky not all.

No he has right,I hear that to from many people who speed the process for I-485. Few of them are lucky not all.
Again another false info! Bring me someone who speeded up their i-485 unless it’s for the US government benefit or sued the USCIS like i did! There’s not a single chance USCIS will accept speeding up green card process for an asylee and i was told that by someone worked for uscis so please guys stop spreading false info! Why as an asylee you need to speed up your GC? Work? They tell you that you can work with approved asylum! Urgent traveling ? They will tell you apply for i-131 and we can expedite this!
Bringing your spouse from somewhere overseas? You got 1 year after the asylum was approved to file for your spouse to bring them to america without the need of the green card! That’s why there is 0.0% chance USCIS will ever expedite a green card process for asylee unless it’s for the US government benefits. Some jobs needs green cards like joining the army etc etc so anyone tell you I expedited green card process tell them stop talking false news

Again another false info! Bring me someone who speeded up their i-485 unless it’s for the US government benefit or sued the USCIS like i did! There’s not a single chance USCIS will accept speeding up green card process for an asylee and i was told that by someone worked for uscis so please guys stop spreading false info! Why as an asylee you need to speed up your GC? Work? They tell you that you can work with approved asylum! Urgent traveling ? They will tell you apply for i-131 and we can expedite this!
Bringing your spouse from somewhere overseas? You got 1 year after the asylum was approved to file for your spouse to bring them to america without the need of the green card! That’s why there is 0.0% chance USCIS will ever expedite a green card process for asylee unless it’s for the US government benefits. Some jobs needs green cards like joining the army etc etc so anyone tell you I expedited green card process tell them stop talking false news
"sued the USCIS like i did!" Please share this information it will be helpful to all of us to learn from your experience, what happened to the progress of your case after you sued uscis, I was interviewed for 1485 in December 2021 but still waiting since my case was sent to LosAngles asylum office for Post-Asylum Eligibility Review, to sue them it will be $11000 with no guarantee of approval it will only force uscis to give decision with no guarantee of favorable decision, my case is on hold for TRIG since 1999.

I got a decision 2 months after suing them but your case is really complicated if i were you i wont sue or bother them just wait

I got a decision 2 months after suing them but your case is really complicated if i were you i wont sue or bother them just wait
This is a good advice, the lawyers suggest to sue (mandamus) to make money but TRIG (Terrorist Related Inadmissibility Grounds) is risky because they deny in court for reason "we don't have any exemption authority at present", how ever just to clarify I have no link what so ever with the group they associated me with, I told the interviewer that I have never known any one or had any thing to do with the group USCIS connected me with, can you show any evidence to support your hold and she way noting down all that I told her but was not able to argue because she couldn't, clearly it's a mistake but USCIS is very arrogant with the authority they are trusted with. They are numb nuts if your case is stucked in the pipe line.

This is a good advice, the lawyers suggest to sue (mandamus) to make money but TRIG (Terrorist Related Inadmissibility Grounds) is risky because they deny in court for reason "we don't have any exemption authority at present", how ever just to clarify I have no link what so ever with the group they associated me with, I told the interviewer that I have never known any one or had any thing to do with the group USCIS connected me with, can you show any evidence to support your hold and she way noting down all that I told her but was not able to argue because she couldn't, clearly it's a mistake but USCIS is very arrogant with the authority they are trusted with. They are numb nuts if your case is stucked in the pipe line.
Then sue them if you’re so sure that you can prive your words :) no need to wait then

Then sue them if you’re so sure that you can prive your words :) no need to wait then
Initially when you told me not to bother USCIS because of my case complications, I thought that was a good advice. But now, when you're asking me to sue USCIS, I'm little puzzled. Isn't it true that the court cannot force USCIS to give a judgment in my favor, the only thing court orders USCIS is to give a decision within 60 days. We can benefit a lot from your experience since you've already taken USCIS to mandamus, will I be given a chance to tell the judge that they associated me with a wrong group during mandamus hearing? or USCIS will give a decision straight away which I know from others it would be that we do not have any exemption authority for the group I was with, and that's why we are denying the case, which will be a big problem at least it's on hold now, then the file will be closed with denial of i485, there is no appeal for i485 denials but only motion to reopen in which the lawyers will completely rob me.
If I get the opportunity to give my side of story and tell the judge that the party they connected me has nothing to do with me then I will be successful, but question is why did immigration officer in my i485 interviewdo anything about it?
So that would be my question now again I appreciate your effort that you're helping all of us here with what you know.

Last edited:
Initially when you told me not to bother USCIS because of my case complications, I thought that was a good advice. But now, when you're asking me to sue USCIS, I'm little puzzled. Isn't it true that the court cannot force USCIS to give a judgment in my favor, the only thing court orders USCIS is to give a decision within 60 days. We can benefit a lot from your experience since you've already taken USCIS to mandamus, will I be given a chance to tell the judge that they associated me with a wrong group during mandamus hearing? or USCIS will give a decision straight away which I know from others it would be that we do not have any exemption authority for the group I was with, and that's why we are denying the case, which will be a big problem at least it's on hold now, then the file will be closed with denial of i485, there is no appeal for i485 denials but only motion to reopen in which the lawyers will completely rob me.
If I get the opportunity to give my side of story and tell the judge that the party they connected me has nothing to do with me then I will be successful, but question is why did immigration officer in my i485 interviewdo anything about it?
So that would be my question now again I appreciate your effort that you're helping all of us here with what you know.
You won’t see the judge at all! The judge will order USCIS to give you a decision in 60 days so they will give you a decision and the judge won’t get involved in the whole story! Only if you get transferred to immigration judge after USCIS take away your asylum and put you on the deportation proceedings then yeah you will have the chance to meet with an immigration judge.

You won’t see the judge at all! The judge will order USCIS to give you a decision in 60 days so they will give you a decision and the judge won’t get involved in the whole story! Only if you get transferred to immigration judge after USCIS take away your asylum and put you on the deportation proceedings then yeah you will have the chance to meet with an immigration judge.
"Only if you get transferred to immigration judge after USCIS take away your asylum and put you on the deportation proceedings then yeah you will have the chance to meet with an immigration judge"
This is a scary part if asylum is taken away and deportation proceedings start, in 1998 when I was granted asylum I thought my worries are over without realizing that it just began.
Has anyone here heard or know of asylum being taken away after granting?

Do you ha
"Only if you get transferred to immigration judge after USCIS take away your asylum and put you on the deportation proceedings then yeah you will have the chance to meet with an immigration judge"
This is a scary part if asylum is taken away and deportation proceedings start, in 1998 when I was granted asylum I thought my worries are over without realizing that it just began.
Has anyone here heard or know of asylum being taken away after granting
You need to contact high skilled attorney as soon as possible ! Man! It’s no joke

Has anyone here heard or know of asylum being taken away after granting?
They can't take away except if you commit crime in the country that different,or if you don't do the taxes. I don't know why you don't ask for your right man if the judge granted you asylum is no chance a uscis employee can discuss the order of the judge otherwise he/she going to loose the job.

They can't take away except if you commit crime in the country that different,or if you don't do the taxes. I don't know why you don't ask for your right man if the judge granted you asylum is no chance a uscis employee can discuss the order of the judge otherwise he/she going to loose the job.
Asylum was granted by Arlington asylum office, it was not from judge, I have a clean record in 31 years I don't even have a parking ticket.
Thanks for your interest.

Asylum was granted by Arlington asylum office, it was not from judge, I have a clean record in 31 years I don't even have a parking ticket.
Thanks for your interest.
Well I don't know about the asylum office how it works I was think you have it from the judge that would be different because they have a order from a judge but maybe they don't care for others. You should consult with a lawyer.

A
They can't take away except if you commit crime in the country that different,or if you don't do the taxes. I don't know why you don't ask for your right man if the judge granted you asylum is no chance a uscis employee can discuss the order of the judge otherwise he/she going to loose the job
Again and again another false info from you! USCIS can reopen your asylum case even if you got from an immigration judge and refuse the judge decision by appealing at the BIA court! An immigration judge can’t force the USCIS to issue a green card for anyone