Processing time for green card based on asylum

I had it around November 2023, she was confirming address and all other information incase anything changed. Additionally she started asking about the case but my attorney told her we are past that stage and my assylum has been granted already.
In my interview I was told by the officer you are free NOT to answer any question that I may ask you, but my decision will be based on your answers, may be when your lawyer said you past that stage she may have taken a negative action based on not totally satisfying her questions. You can read my post from my past forums, when I got notice of interview from USCIS my attorney told me he is busy and I should reschedule my interview but I told him I have already been waiting since 1999 and now after 22 years I don't want to reschedule my interview and wait another 22 years so I went without my attorney, I was asked every petty questions from my past asylum interview in 1998 in the year 2021 i485 interview and there was much of inconsistency in my answers due to this long wait as I passed that stage and put things behind to move forward, if we asylees live in the past, the miseries faced years ago stays with us forever, but she said "you told all these things in your asylum interview and how could you forget all that", it has been over 2 years and my case was sent to Asylum office for Post-Asylum eligibility review.
My worry is God forbid if my i485 is denied will my asylum be revoked or will I still have my asylum status.

In my interview I was told by the officer you are free NOT to answer any question that I may ask you, but my decision will be based on your answers, may be when your lawyer said you past that stage she may have taken a negative action based on not totally satisfying her questions. You can read my post from my past forums, when I got notice of interview from USCIS my attorney told me he is busy and I should reschedule my interview but I told him I have already been waiting since 1999 and now after 22 years I don't want to reschedule my interview and wait another 22 years so I went without my attorney, I was asked every petty questions from my past asylum interview in 1998 in the year 2021 i485 interview and there was much of inconsistency in my answers due to this long wait as I passed that stage and put things behind to move forward, if we asylees live in the past, the miseries faced years ago stays with us forever, but she said "you told all these things in your asylum interview and how could you forget all that", it has been over 2 years and my case was sent to Asylum office for Post-Asylum eligibility review.
My worry is God forbid if my i485 is denied will my asylum be revoked or will I still have my asylum status.
When was your asylum approved?

No i was not approved,

I was granted Asylum in September 2017
I filed I485 October 2019
completed my fingerprints in November 2019

Yesterday they updated the status on USCIS website regarding Request for Evidence. I am very worried about what will they ask, that's why asking here for other people's experience. did they ask you for any additional evidence?
They will approve you fingers crossed. People what happens is, that file the Asylum officer has at your interview, when approved for asylum they send it to the department of state.

When you file for AOS i.e green card, the DOS officer reopens that file to verify everything again for quality assurance. If they are not satisfied with the evidence in file regarding how you were approved for asylum, they will request more evidence which is so important to retain an attorney until you get citizenship.
Last year USCIS reversed 3000+ asylum approvals to refferals after the applicants filed for AOS. So keep praying you will be ok.

Im NOT an attorney, i just have a relative who used to work for uscis who shared this with me.

They will approve you fingers crossed. People what happens is, that file the Asylum officer has at your interview, when approved for asylum they send it to the department of state.

When you file for AOS i.e green card, the DOS officer reopens that file to verify everything again for quality assurance. If they are not satisfied with the evidence in file regarding how you were approved for asylum, they will request more evidence which is so important to retain an attorney until you get citizenship.
Last year USCIS reversed 3000+ asylum approvals to refferals after the applicants filed for AOS. So keep praying you will be ok.

Im NOT an attorney, i just have a relative who used to work for uscis who shared this with me.
"Last year USCIS reversed 3000+ asylum approvals to refferals after the applicants filed for AOS" Where did you get this information from? I tried to research it but couldn't find any such info, however plenty of denials by USCIS were reversed by NY asylum court.

"Last year USCIS reversed 3000+ asylum approvals to refferals after the applicants filed for AOS" Where did you get this information from? I tried to research it but couldn't find any such info, however plenty of denials by USCIS were reversed by NY asylum court.
Search it bro, google uscis risk assessments and fraud, download the uscis and doj pdfs and you will see it.

I've heard that USCIS also uses biometric technology to verify the identity of applicants.
I am not sure what is this identity verification issue but isn't it the person who applied for Asylum at that time has to give biometrics, I believe I had all that done in 1993 with my asylum application.

Maybe because it’s been a long time between an interview and GC application, there’s a chance that the identity of the applicant has been stolen in between. That’s why they check your fingerprints every time you come to uscis office or come to get a driver license in dmv.

<<<<My worry is God forbid if my i485 is denied will my asylum be revoked or will I still have my asylum status?>>>>.
Rest assured that the grant of Asylum is indefinite - Under U.S. immigration law, a person granted asylum is legally allowed to remain in the country without fear of deportation. Meaning you are able to remain indefinitely in the United States as an asylee, regardless of the final outcome of your I-485. Given the number of years you have stayed in this country, it will be inhuman to uproot you from the USA. It is never going to happen. The proof is that your file is sometimes pending and they hesitate to reject, deny it or give you an unfavorable decision rather to maintain it on hold. To me it is a positive indication as to what you will be fine. When ? No one knows ? You may want to consider a Writ of Mandamus, with which a federal court in your jurisdiction will require USCIS to make a decision within 60 to 90 days.

<<<<My worry is God forbid if my i485 is denied will my asylum be revoked or will I still have my asylum status?>>>>.
Rest assured that the grant of Asylum is indefinite - Under U.S. immigration law, a person granted asylum is legally allowed to remain in the country without fear of deportation. Meaning you are able to remain indefinitely in the United States as an asylee, regardless of the final outcome of your I-485. Given the number of years you have stayed in this country, it will be inhuman to uproot you from the USA. It is never going to happen. The proof is that your file is sometimes pending and they hesitate to reject, deny it or give you an unfavorable decision rather to maintain it on hold. To me it is a positive indication as to what you will be fine. When ? No one knows ? You may want to consider a Writ of Mandamus, with which a federal court in your jurisdiction will require USCIS to make a decision within 60 to 90 days.
Thank you for taking so much time to explain in detail, I hope this never happens, my mother is 82 years old widow who is an American citizen since 2006 she is totally dependent on me after my father died in 2019, my father was also a USA citizen since 2006, we have lost every thing in COP to the hands of Army and police and for me keeping Asylum is like a do or die situation.

Thank you for taking so much time to explain in detail, I hope this never happens, my mother is 82 years old widow who is an American citizen since 2006 she is totally dependent on me after my father died in 2019, my father was also a USA citizen since 2006, we have lost every thing in COP to the hands of Army and police and for me keeping Asylum is like a do or die situation.
Many factors may affect how long it takes USCIS to complete your AOS application, but in any case, your asylum status cannot be terminated because First you have not committed any aggravated deportable crime and Secondly you still have a well-founded fear of persecution for the fundamental reasons you just mentioned in your native country, Lastly there has been no known change in the state of your country (example: major televised peace agreement sponsored by the State Dept, change of regime etc...)

Many factors may affect how long it takes USCIS to complete your AOS application, but in any case, your asylum status cannot be terminated because First you have not committed any aggravated deportable crime and Secondly you still have a well-founded fear of persecution for the fundamental reasons you just mentioned in your native country, Lastly there has been no known change in the state of your country (example: major televised peace agreement sponsored by the State Dept, change of regime etc...)
Thanks for your time, let's hope good things will happen with all of us before November.