Processing time for green card based on asylum

I just got a RFE today after a year and half and that looks like civil surgeon did not sign my document. That looks like this is what I have from. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? Because I am in midwest and that civil surgeon is in California. Do i need to reach them out to get a new one or get new one from where I live right now?

Thank you
Hi, could you please replace it with a new one? I'm not sure how careless a civil surgeon can be, especially since their signature is crucial on the i-693 form. Try to get a refund from them if you can, and make sure they take responsibility for delaying your i-485 process.

Take your copy of the i-693 form and go to the nearest civil surgeon as soon as possible. Make sure to get it done quickly. Also, I believe the new application requires the civil surgeon's ID number or something similar, so make sure you get that too.

I had a similar problem with my civil surgeon's office. They made seven mistakes on my form. I had to ask them to fix all of them because they're supposed to do it right since they're getting paid. Do your best to get a refund. If you have a lawyer, ask them to help you get the refund.

Hi, could you please replace it with a new one? I'm not sure how careless a civil surgeon can be, especially since their signature is crucial on the i-693 form. Try to get a refund from them if you can, and make sure they take responsibility for delaying your i-485 process.

Take your copy of the i-693 form and go to the nearest civil surgeon as soon as possible. Make sure to get it done quickly. Also, I believe the new application requires the civil surgeon's ID number or something similar, so make sure you get that too.

I had a similar problem with my civil surgeon's office. They made seven mistakes on my form. I had to ask them to fix all of them because they're supposed to do it right since they're getting paid. Do your best to get a refund. If you have a lawyer, ask them to help you get the refund.

Hello all,
Just a recommendation , always request copies of all documents and double check before sending any forms to USCIS , is our responsibility to doble check and be the second pair or eyes on forms completed by other parties including attorneys. Attorneys and other parties make mistakes; however always request a copy for your records and you will save you time and headaches.

I agree. I found all the mistakes they made when I checked my copies, so I quickly scheduled an appointment to have them redo my application from scratch.

Uscis was processing March 2023 and I think they starting processing April 2023. Hopefully they reduce time on AOS , but it looks like processing time for Asylees Aos is 13 months .

February they transferred i131 to another field office and yesterday they transferred i765
Mine too. We both share the similar situation every single time lol. Maybe our applications are handled by the same officer hahaha.

I got a biometrics notice for I-131, after fingerprints were already applied to it. It was weird but I still did the fingerprints. Anyone knows what it could mean?