Processing time for green card based on asylum

First of all, don’t assume that everyone on this forum is a man.

Second of all, tone it down. Anger doesn’t do any good to anybody. Especially towards strangers on the internet.

Third of all, you are spreading misinformation about USCIS requirements. From your own words, it’s possible to waive it. Even if it’s a major headache, it means that one can still do it. I literally copied the text from the link you had sent a comment before mine.

I didn’t say that you lied, I said that your comment wasn’t correct and you could waive the vaccination requirements.
This rude guy almost quarrelled everyone who had diffierent opinions with him and sent crappy PMs to harass others. He is the one who needs to go back to elementary school to learn how to respect others

No, 5 months ago in other posts. Just a reminder that he's a troublemaker. Thanks for your help
Bringing up PMs or evidence from months ago is unnecessary at this point. You should have seen the update on this thread about administrative action having been taken against the said profile as at last week.

Hi - Did you figure this out? I called them several times, it seems like calling 800# agents are not helpful. I think they operate on a very simplistic and checklist-based understanding.
Hi,

Yes. In the denial letter, they had mentioned that they deny my application because I was not eligible for Advance Parole document as I had already received my green card.
But it was a mistake by them as my application was for a refugee travel document not advance parole.
So, I called them and they sent the information to a 2nd tiered officer. She called me within a week and gathered the information.
After 1 more week, they opened my case again. So as it was a mistake by USCIS, I could expedite it and it was issued after 1 week.

The processing time for a green card based on asylum can vary depending on the individual case. However, it generally takes around 6 months to 1 year to complete the process.

Hi,

Yes. In the denial letter, they had mentioned that they deny my application because I was not eligible for Advance Parole document as I had already received my green card.
But it was a mistake by them as my application was for a refugee travel document not advance parole.
So, I called them and they sent the information to a 2nd tiered officer. She called me within a week and gathered the information.
After 1 more week, they opened my case again. So as it was a mistake by USCIS, I could expedite it and it was issued after 1 week.
Great, I am glad it worked for you. In my case, I have not received any denial letter, and all I can see on my USCIS account is "Case Closed Benefit Received By Other Means" which didn't make sense and 800# agents know nothing just reading the same text on my account.

Hi y’all,

Any assistance on how I can get my i-94? I recently traveled to Europe with my RTD and now want to file for my green card but there is no record for my I-94 online when I enter my RTD number. Should I use the one I was given when I was granted? I had a quick consultation with a lawyer and they said I should leave it blank becoz it’s not online and they have the records anyway. What do y’all think. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Hi y’all,

Any assistance on how I can get my i-94? I recently traveled to Europe with my RTD and now want to file for my green card but there is no record for my I-94 online when I enter my RTD number. Should I use the one I was given when I was granted? I had a quick consultation with a lawyer and they said I should leave it blank becoz it’s not online and they have the records anyway. What do y’all think. Any input is greatly appreciated.
Asylee, you can’t find your I94 by online. Pls used your old i94 for green card application.

Do you know, guys, is it make any difference if you submit only I-485 form, will it speed up the whole process? Plus if you send the medical as well?
Also, has anyone submit in Dallas lockbox this year, how is it going? I heard some of applications get transferred to NBC, good or bad?

I applied in Dallas in Jan, got approved in June, applied with medicals, approval came from NBC
Hello, Justgolden, did your put your i-693 letter into the same packet with i-485 form? I heard someone's i-693 letter being returned because immigration officer thought i-485 case number must be created before sending i-693 letter. It is too early to send i-693 together with i-485 application.

Do you know, guys, is it make any difference if you submit only I-485 form, will it speed up the whole process? Plus if you send the medical as well?
Also, has anyone submit in Dallas lockbox this year, how is it going? I heard some of applications get transferred to NBC, good or bad?
I applied just the i485 with medical n it’s been 20 months. Yes I did submit in the Dallas lockbox and transferred in NBC. So, I don’t know it is good too bad but I have not received anything yet.

I applied just the i485 with medical n it’s been 20 months. Yes I did submit in the Dallas lockbox and transferred in NBC. So, I don’t know it is good too bad but I have not received anything yet.
It seems that i485 progress is similar to the "LIFO" rule of asylum interview?

It seems that i485 progress is similar to the "LIFO" rule of asylum interview?
Yeah, you are right about that. They are using LIFO but it is bad for people like me who are waiting for 20 or more months. I am happy for people who are getting it faster but it hurts lol. People are getting gc within 40 days of applying so good luck.

Yeah, you are right about that. They are using LIFO but it is bad for people like me who are waiting for 20 or more months. I am happy for people who are getting it faster but it hurts lol. People are getting gc within 40 days of applying so good luck.
I think you are right, just today saw a lot of GC cases were approved that were filled 2-3 month ago

Sorry to hear that, wish your application would be approved soon, take care!

Hello everyone,My green card still processing and already sent our RFE response to our local(San fransisco) field office. We are moving out of state to NY.so do you guys think if we change our address it will effect our processing time? Or chances of any other issues?