Processing time for green card based on asylum

Yeah, you are right about that. They are using LIFO but it is bad for people like me who are waiting for 20 or more months. I am happy for people who are getting it faster but it hurts lol. People are getting gc within 40 days of applying so good luck.
40days ? I have heard that uscis try to complete GC cases within 6month of filing date however their website has different processing time . Is 40days a new processing time based on data or statistics or based on what you have heard . I ask because I don’t rely on their website since the processing time is inaccurate or not updated .Thank you

40days ? I have heard that uscis try to complete GC cases within 6month of filing date however their website has different processing time . Is 40days a new processing time based on data or statistics or based on what you have heard . I ask because I don’t rely on their website since the processing time is inaccurate or not updated .Thank you
No it’s not the processing time but it is within the 6 months time frame. Please look at this link https://hilites.today/ and you find the case numbers that are approved with 45 days. On this website 95% days are accurate.

Thank you for sharing the link it was very helpful . These data show cases are getting approved and last update date but it does not show the filing date of the cases . How did you calculate 45 days when the filing date is unknown ? By the way there is a “case tracker “ app that can run your case number and share the status of the people who filed their application around your time frame . But what I want to know which cases based on application filing date and service center getting approved

Thank you for sharing the link it was very helpful . These data show cases are getting approved and last update date but it does not show the filing date of the cases . How did you calculate 45 days when the filing date is unknown ? By the way there is a “case tracker “ app that can run your case number and share the status of the people who filed their application around your time frame . But what I want to know which cases based on application filing date and service center getting approved
It’s just say 45 days when you look for a specific case number. Go to the ellipsis drop down n select insight put a case number. It show you the total day it took from fingerprint to approval. I will try that app

I do not have my GC yet. But I want to travel to Europe and come back before applying I have mf RTD would that be a problem?

Hello everyone and hope ya all doing alrigh,
Please is there any one on here with a pending mandamus case or anyone here with experience with mandamus law suits recently..??

filed mandamus since August 2022 and still waiting SMH ‍♂️

Hi everyone! Here's my timeline. I know it's almost a record breaking fast decision for the asylum case but i know how random and unpredictable things are so I am definitely not expecting anything about the GC application. I live in Chicago.

- June 2021: Submitted asylum application
- July 2021: Biometrics taken.
- September 14, 2021: Interview
- September 16, 2021: Granted asylum - super fast decision and my lawyers were surprised; i had worked so hard and for many years on this one. It was very convincing and thorough and the interview was solid. I was lucky the offier was very sympathetic, and I was lucky enough to get doznes of reference and support letters from friends, colleagues, mental health professional. Maybe this helped or maybe it was just random, but I am hoping my experience is not the only one out there, and that what I am sharing might help folks or give hope.
- November 27, 2022: Submitted GC application with all documentation, including medical tests.

My question is: do u think biometrics and and interview will be necessary?

much love to all of you, and happy to talk about anything <3 <3

Hi guys ,
I am a derivative asylee and got my green card approved but under the category they put AS1 as my category which means principal but I was never a principal I was a derivative. How can I get that fixed