Processing time for green card based on asylum

I applied in February 2019 after 1 year of waiting after my interview. I have been waiting for 43 months. Is there anyone who has the same case?
That’s a long time for a wait.. call USCIS and if not sue them …. That’s a fastest way to get out of this never ending process… I myself is waiting for 18 months now

That’s a long time for a wait.. call USCIS and if not sue them …. That’s a fastest way to get out of this never ending process… I myself is waiting for 18 months now
I have been waiting for 16 months now no update yet and hopefully we get approval tomorrow or soon lol Ameen

2-5 weeks at max and could even being less! What’s your timeline please
This is not always the case. USCIS received my RFE 72 days ago, I am still waiting for their response. Although, I really do hope that it doesn't affect everyone the same and people get their cards soon and on time.

M
This is not always the case. USCIS received my RFE 72 days ago, I am still waiting for their response. Although, I really do hope that it doesn't affect everyone the same and people get their cards soon and on time.
your case is the rare one cause on reddit i see most of the people get the actual card after RFE sent by 10-20 days!
Wish you all the best

M

your case is the rare one cause on reddit i see most of the people get the actual card after RFE sent by 10-20 days!
Wish you all the best
I still can see the old message on uscis that my fingerprint was taken.but got rfe almost 1 week ago. dont know whats going on their website.

Does anyone know what this is? I’m so confused. USCIS had sent me RFE over two months ago. I sent the evidence right away. And now I get this status saying that they sent a request for initial evidence again -_-

17B7529B-622B-4467-8C82-80FA55591016.png

Anyone knows how long is it taking to approve RTD. I applied in March 2022 and still nothing. The fingerprint has been accepted.

Hi Mishomasr
Can you please help me what documents I need include for RTD application ?
Copy of Asylum approval letter
Copy of identity document can be passport copy or drivers license
Form i131 filled up completely.
Filling fee
If you already applied for I 485 attached i485 receipt so you can get i131 for free if not you going to need to pay i131 filling fee
That’s all you need.

Copy of Asylum approval letter
Copy of identity document can be passport copy or drivers license
Form i131 filled up completely.
Filling fee
If you already applied for I 485 attached i485 receipt so you can get i131 for free if not you going to need to pay i131 filling fee
That’s all you need.
Thank you

Hello,
I just a response from USCIS so i don’t know what to do now because it’s in process.

Recently, you contacted us regarding your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. A review of our systems indicates that we have received your biometrics, your application has no outstanding hold or Request for Evidence (RFE) at this time and remains in process. Our review also indicates that this case is within our current processing time. To check our current case processing times, please visit our website at https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times

So, my question is what’s my processing time because I can’t check it. My form is at NBC and there is no timeline to find anywhere.

Hello,
I just a response from USCIS so i don’t know what to do now because it’s in process.

Recently, you contacted us regarding your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. A review of our systems indicates that we have received your biometrics, your application has no outstanding hold or Request for Evidence (RFE) at this time and remains in process. Our review also indicates that this case is within our current processing time. To check our current case processing times, please visit our website at https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times

So, my question is what’s my processing time because I can’t check it. My form is at NBC and there is no timeline to find anywhere.
Just hold on and wait. Some applications took less than a year while some took 2+years to be processed. We really don't know why it's like that

Hello,

That's the official Link you can use to look the "regular processing times" USCIS establishes, unfortunately those are very longer, and they are not obligate to do nothing specific in your case until you reach that time, for example they say an "I-485 form due asylum in NBC should be done in 40.5".