Processing time for green card based on asylum

i called 3 days ago uscis number and told them i already sent my RFE but still on their website i can see the old status. but nothing has changed yet....

If the green card application approved and the EAD application still in process, what would happen to EAD card application, will they cancel it?

Hi anybody have experience with NBC?
Because today i get letter RFE about i-693 from Lee Summit, MO. How long NBC will response my RFE?

Approved in march 2021
Applied for gc june 2022
August 2022 fingerprints applied
RFE medical july
RFE medical received september

How long it ussually take to get decision?
How long it takes to get travel document applied same time for that?
Where do you send RFE? NBC or uscis field office?

It's been 42 days since I responded to medical RFE from NBC in Overland Park, KS. How many more time do they need to make a decision?
I applied for green card in 11/2020 and this NBC office in KS state has been working on my case the entire time.
Hi..
Did you get your GC?

I have been hearing a lot that NBC is currently November 2020 applications and also getting approved . Did they skip October 2020 applications? I applied in October 2020 and still nothing.

I have been hearing a lot that NBC is currently November 2020 applications and also getting approved . Did they skip October 2020 applications? I applied in October 2020 and still nothing.
Most likely they focus on new cases that filled in the last 6 months and taking some from the old cases but the old cases ain’t the main priority as they try to achieve the 6-months processing target !

Most likely they focus on new cases that filled in the last 6 months and taking some from the old cases but the old cases ain’t the main priority as they try to achieve the 6-months processing target !
Hmm! I wonder why they picking up November applications for the old cases and not picking up prior ones that should be processed in first come first serve basis. Its so hard to understand how they work.