Processing time for green card based on asylum

Hey guys I’m happy to share with you all that after 886 days I got my green card approved and mailed it to me. Initially I submitted to The Texas service Center and 4-5 months ago they transferred to Nebraska.

Here is my timeline:

August 4, 2022 Card Was Mailed To Me
August 2, 2022 We approved your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.
August 1, 2022 We ordered your new card.
July 27, 2022 We received your response for Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.
July 14, 2022 We sent a request for additional evidence for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.
March 1, 2022 We transferred your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, to another USCIS office that now has jurisdiction over your case.
February 28, 2022 Your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, was transferred to another office for processing.
July 17, 2020 The fingerprints relating to your Form I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, were taken.
March 10, 2020 We accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. Our Texas Service Center location is working on your case.
March 5, 2020 We received your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.
January 19, 2019 Asylum approved

Wish you all good luck!
Congratulations

Did any one recently requested for E-request? hows that then? did u got any reply from USCIS..today i requested that and wondering if i will receive a reply from them...

Did any one recently requested for E-request? hows that then? did u got any reply from USCIS..today i requested that and wondering if i will receive a reply from them...
I made a e-request like 50 days ago… I have not received any reply …. there is no use on making a request they won’t reply to you… I have i485 pending for 17 months now…

Anyone who is waiting for 17 months ???

I made a e-request like 50 days ago… I have not received any reply …. there is no use on making a request they won’t reply to you… I have i485 pending for 17 months now…

Anyone who is waiting for 17 months ???
Hi.. don’t worry
My case 1059 days ( almost 3 years)
Nothing news… no transfer, no rfe
But i know my case in queens fields office new york, every month i making e request, this office reply my e request with automatic reply.

Hi,

Anyone who filed their I-485 after 1st April 2022, is there any progress in your case? what stage are you? Mine: Submitted in the First week of June 2022 and cases updated last week of June 2022 to show fingerprints were taken - no updates after that. Please share your timeline, Thanks

Hi,

Anyone who filed their I-485 after 1st April 2022, is there any progress in your case? what stage are you? Mine: Submitted in the First week of June 2022 and cases updated last week of June 2022 to show fingerprints were taken - no updates after that. Please share your timeline, Thanks
bro i applied back in sept 21,i can see same status what u see.so it might take long unfortunately.

Hi,

I filed it at end of the May 2022,and same update

Last edited: