Processing time for green card based on asylum

Finally, God has done it.
After waiting for 26 months my GC has been approved!

Applied to TSC-March 2020
Biometric Requested October 2020
Approval August 2022 (Approval came from NBC, so my case must have been transferred there)

My resident since date has not been rolled back one year. What should I do? It shows resident since August XX, 2022
Congratulations

After I asked several inquiries and sent letters to USCIS, they finally responded to my inquiries. But do I laugh or do I cry; I don’t know. Here is the response: Due to workload factors not related to your case, USCIS anticipates a delay in completing your case. USCIS is committed to adjudicating immigration benefits in the order received and in a timely and efficient manner.
I applied in 2020/12. And they say, please wait.

After I asked several inquiries and sent letters to USCIS, they finally responded to my inquiries. But do I laugh or do I cry; I don’t know. Here is the response: Due to workload factors not related to your case, USCIS anticipates a delay in completing your case. USCIS is committed to adjudicating immigration benefits in the order received and in a timely and efficient manner.
I applied in 2020/12. And they say, please wait.
Hi.. whereoffice response your inquiry?nbc or field office?

Does using a class A attorney make adjudication faster?
Not at all! It’s only because i preferred to keep the same attorney i hired for my asylum case as it’s much easier and trustable cause they have all of your info and records so it makes the process easier and faster! If you put different info on your i-485 application than the asylum application then that may cause u big trouble later and we have read a lot about that issues before so it’s better to make sure 100% that all the info you put on both applications are consistent