Processing time for green card based on asylum

I e-requested for my i-485 about 20 days ago,since then no update,but i checked my usps inform delivery and saw some letter from uscis but also home land security envelope is coming.any one can guess or know what it could be?

I e-requested for my i-485 about 20 days ago,since then no update,but i checked my usps inform delivery and saw some letter from uscis but also home land security envelope is coming.any one can guess or know what it could be?
They sometimes send with a regular mail response. It happened to me.

They sometimes send with a regular mail response. It happened to me.
Congratulations you will get it pretty soon ..

At least you got some response… I did more than 2 e-request and no body is giving a f… last change was in November for emergency Advance parole … after that they won’t even reply to my request

Congratulations you will get it pretty soon ..

At least you got some response… I did more than 2 e-request and no body is giving a f… last change was in November for emergency Advance parole … after that they won’t even reply to my request
thanks,i knw its really unpredictable.but the weird thing is on my uscis case tracker, still its the same fingerprint were taken message from 300 days,but already got the RFE.

thanks,i knw its really unpredictable.but the weird thing is on my uscis case tracker, still its the same fingerprint were taken message from 300 days,but already got the RFE.
Yeah few days ago I saw that USCIS website had some bug and it was not showing actual real time data on it … May be they will fix it

I applied in February 2019 after 1 year of waiting after my interview. I have been waiting for 43 months. Is there anyone who has the same case?

Hi friends,
I am principal applicants… My family’s coming to USA as a derivative Asylee. Now, they have to apply green card but they have only stamps in passport and no i94 online too for Asylee. I94 is necessary for my family or not for i485 application? Your advice would be appreciated as per your experience.

I applied in February 2019 after 1 year of waiting after my interview. I have been waiting for 43 months. Is there anyone who has the same case?
U have been waiting for 43 months to receive a green card and you filed that after a year? I am sorry man. This is so crazy. Hope you will receive your card soon