Processing time for green card based on asylum

Hello Everyone,

I applied for green card (asylum based) last year and still waiting.

My EAD is expired next month, and need some gaudiness what forms should I fill. Can anyone please guide me what forms should I fill and how to send them?

Thanks!
Hey buddy, if your asylum is approved, you don't need an EAD, unless required for your employer. In case you still wanna have it, you need to fill the form i-765. just type in form i765 you'll find the info you need

I am pressing all the buttons.
April 16 interfiled medicals (no updates yet)
April 28 expedite requested (May 17 denied)
May 9 requested outside regular processing time (pending - not assigned yet)

Expected next steps;
-June Congressman
-July Writ of Mandamus
Hi lekarstvo. Any movement in your case since you interfiled the medicals?

It's been 42 days since I responded to medical RFE from NBC in Overland Park, KS. How many more time do they need to make a decision?
I applied for green card in 11/2020 and this NBC office in KS state has been working on my case the entire time.

It's been 42 days since I responded to medical RFE from NBC in Overland Park, KS. How many more time do they need to make a decision?
I applied for green card in 11/2020 and this NBC office in KS state has been working on my case the entire time.
Did you send your response to RFE to the NBC in KS rather than any field offices?

Hey everybody,

How long does it normally take for them to schedule the interview/produce a green card after I submit the evidence?

My timeliene:
March 2017 - applied for asylum
January 2021 - granted asylum
February 2022 - submitted I485 AOS application
June - received a RFE for medical exam