Processing time for green card based on asylum

Does anyone know how long it takes from case approved to receiving the card? My case has been approved for 10 days, but nothing happened ever since.

Hello Everyone,

I applied for green card (asylum based) last year and still waiting.

My EAD is expired next month, and need some gaudiness what forms should I fill. Can anyone please guide me what forms should I fill and how to send them?

Thanks!

Hello Everyone,

I applied for green card (asylum based) last year and still waiting.

My EAD is expired next month, and need some gaudiness what forms should I fill. Can anyone please guide me what forms should I fill and how to send them?

Thanks!
You don’t require to have EAD to work once your got asylum. So you don’t need to update it.

There was an extremely strange thing happening to my 485 case.

My case was approved about 2 weeks ago, and I was waiting for my GC to come, and already received my approval notice

Then, out of blue, the case status changed back to “Case was updated to show fingerprints taken” just like before the approval.

Now, I am kind of anxious

My case was approved about 2 weeks ago, and I was waiting for my GC to come, and already received my approval notice

Then, out of blue, the case status changed back to “Case was updated to show fingerprints taken” just like before the approval.

OMG ..it is so weird. I know some one from other forum that happened same type of case . The case was reopened after received approval notice .
I think , you should wait for couple of days and then call USCIS , if no changes to your case .

OMG ..it is so weird. I know some one from other forum that happened same type of case . The case was reopened after received approval notice .
I think , you should wait for couple of days and then call USCIS , if no changes to your case .
Did you follow what the outcomes were for those guys?

Seems I was overreacting. The case status updated again, showing the card has been picked up by USPS with a tracking number. Finally relieved. Wish you all good luck.

Very nice..
Congratulations buddy..

congrats brother.can u plz share ur time line here.

Oct 2020 Reciept
Nov 2020 Biometrics
5/27/2022 Approved
6/8 Card mailed
Congratulations!)
What field office was reviewed your case?
(Nebraska,Texas,NBC)
Because my i believe is NBC
MSC219008xxxx
Oct 5th 2020 Receipt
Oct 28th 2020 Fingerprint were taken
(590 days and still same status)

April 1 2022 did a service request by calling USCIS
May 5th got answer:
" We are still reviewing your case. We regret that we cannot provide a definitive timeframe on the processing. We will send you a decision or notify you if we need something from you"

Congratulations!)
(Nebraska,Texas,NBC)
MSC219008xxxx
Oct 5th 2020 Receipt

May 5th got answer:
" We are still reviewing your case. We regret that we cannot provide a definitive timeframe on the processing. We will send you a decision or notify you if we need something from you"
At least you received the reply from them ,
I submitted 3 request and not able to do the 4th one , I received call from +1 (202) 838-2104 number and that lady said that she is not sure and another person will call you and will explain why no one has replied to your e-request. No calls after that .
Case received 28th September 2020
Finger prints applied October 6th 2020
MSC
Then nothing till date .

Congratulations!)
(Nebraska,Texas,NBC)
MSC219008xxxx
Oct 5th 2020 Receipt

May 5th got answer:
Mine was also at NBC, MSC21901xxxxx, very close to your case. Your approval will be soon, stay positive.

I also submitted a SR in Apr 2022 , and didn’t receive any response. And then my case got approved. Not sure whether there was a connection.