Processing time for green card based on asylum

Hey folks. For your medical exam, make sure to contact different practices in your area that are listed on the USCIS website. The rates vary so much! Some offices are going crazy and can charge you up to $800.

Your insurance, if you have one, can cover lab work and all needed vaccination. So make sure to check before you pay all that money. They are sneaky and tell you that you can only pay out of pocket. That’s not true.

I live in a high cost of living area and only paid $300 for lab work and all paperwork. And received missing vaccines at Walgreens and had my insurance cover them. I called only like 10 places from the first page of “find a doctor” tool that USCIS provides.

Hey folks. For your medical exam, make sure to contact different practices in your area that are listed on the USCIS website. The rates vary so much! Some offices are going crazy and can charge you up to $800.

Your insurance, if you have one, can cover lab work and all needed vaccination. So make sure to check before you pay all that money. They are sneaky and tell you that you can only pay out of pocket. That’s not true.

I live in a high cost of living area and only paid $300 for lab work and all paperwork. And received missing vaccines at Walgreens and had my insurance cover them. I called only like 10 places from the first page of “find a doctor” tool that USCIS provides.
I paid only $150 for the medical exam!!

I paid only $150 for the medical exam!!
Oh interesting. Just wondering — where do you leave? None of practices in DC have prices lower than $275. I found one for $180 but it didn’t cover anything outside of filling the medical form and I’d have to do lab work on my won with a short wait for appt.

Hello - I have got an update this morning saying "New Card Is Being Produced". How long after this it takes to get your Green Card in the mail?

Hello - I have got an update this morning saying "New Card Is Being Produced". How long after this it takes to get your Green Card in the mail?
Congratulations! It took me two weeks. For some folks, it’s only a few days. Congrats again!

Reactions: HM1
I sent an E-Request for the pending i-485 application, got a reply email last week.

In the USCIS email it says:
What We Have Done
USCIS has reviewed your Service Request. According to USCIS records, your application is still pending. At this time, we anticipate you should receive a decision or other notice from USCIS within 90 days of this notice.

Please be advised that posted processing times are goals based on Field Office averages. These goals are subject to change and can vary from office to office. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by delays in processing.

What You Can Do
If you do not receive a decision or other notice from USCIS by the time specified above, please contact the USCIS Contact Center at the phone number below. We hope this information is helpful to you. We appreciate your continued patience.
Is this good news?