Processing time for green card based on asylum

Hi everyone !
I've filled out my I-765 renewal and I-131, and now I wanna send them to USCIS, as I searched I know that I have to send my I-765 to Nebraska, my question is can I send them together to Nebraska Service center ? anyone with this experience ?

Hello guys, my receipt number starts with MSC do you how do I check my processing time in this office? I can’t find it
I've been asking everywhere since 2020. There are no way to check it on the website. I-485 with receipts start MSC belong to NBC (National Benefit Center). It's a myth.

If you send USCIS an inquiry about this, they will say your case is still in the normal processing time. And we don't know how long is "normal processing time".

Dear Friends,

Please stay positive. My case just got approved today after 588 days of waiting. Time line,

10/15/2020 Receipt date
11/04/2020 Finger prints applied
05/26/2022 New card is being ordered.

However, I do have a question. My wife’s 485 was filed at the same time as mine, and the receipt and fingerprints dates were also exactly the same. I am the principal applicant, and she is the derivative one. But today, only my case got approved, and hers is still staying unchanged.

Has anyone experienced the same situation, and how long will it take for the derivative case getting approved after the approval of the principal case?

Thanks and good luck to all.

Congratulations! Is it backdated 1 year?

My case is still pending but I am principal applicant my wife is derivative, whatever happens on my case, happens to her case after 1 day. Rtd approvals, fingerprint notices… I hope you get another approval next day.

Congratulations! Is it backdated 1 year?

My case is still pending but I am principal applicant my wife is derivative, whatever happens on my case, happens to her case after 1 day. Rtd approvals, fingerprint notices… I hope you get another approval next day.
Thank you very much. I haven’t received the card yet. Will find out whether it’s backdated.

Asylum office
Can you please answer one more question: what was the timeframe between congressman inquiry and fees were waived or changes on your case.
I received email that my case was escalated to the attention of the Section Chief and I should receive correspondence within 60 days

Dear Friends,

Please stay positive. My case just got approved today after 588 days of waiting. Time line,

10/15/2020 Receipt date

However, I do have a question. My wife’s 485 was filed at the same time as mine, and the receipt and fingerprints dates were also exactly the same. I am the principal applicant, and she is the derivative one. But today, only my case got approved, and hers is still staying unchanged.

Has anyone experienced the same situation, and how long will it take for the derivative case getting approved after the approval of the principal case?

Congratulations…

I am still confused that how USCIS process the case ..I applied in Sep2020 and finger prints in October 2020 .After this date no movement to my case .Also 3 enquiries with no response.

I am still confused that how USCIS process the case ..I applied in Sep2020 and finger prints in October 2020 .After this date no movement to my case .Also 3 enquiries with no response.
I don't think anyone can know it exactly. It's a totally blackbox.

Hi guys !
I have a good news for you and bad news for me ;), finally some update !
I filed my I-485 on Fab 16th 2021 and today I got a mail which is wanted me to send them my police and court record, because I had 3rd degree Assault last year and thankfully my case got dismissed by judge at the court.
has anyone had a same case like me ? I mean a crime while your i-485 is pending ?
please pray for me to get my GC.

Dear Friends,

10/15/2020 Receipt date

Congrats! Which city do you live in please?

Hi guys !
I have a good news for you and bad news for me ;), finally some update !
I filed my I-485 on Fab 16th 2021 and today I got a mail which is wanted me to send them my police and court record, because I had 3rd degree Assault last year and thankfully my case got dismissed by judge at the court.
has anyone had a same case like me ? I mean a crime while your i-485 is pending ?
please pray for me to get my GC.
All the best .

Hi Guys, this is something about traveling. In need to post it here because the other forum relating to this issue is empty and abundant.
My wife and kids got here with YY visa (follow to join asylee). Her YY visa is valid for 6 months.
Can she visit canada ? Does she need visa? How to get more details on this? Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Hi Guys, this is something about traveling. In need to post it here because the other forum relating to this issue is empty and abundant.
My wife and kids got here with YY visa (follow to join asylee). Her YY visa is valid for 6 months.
Can she visit canada ? Does she need visa? How to get more details on this? Please let me know. Thanks in advance.
If someone who has been admitted to US as dependent to an asylee, wants to depart, he/she needs a prior permission to enter to US. Visa category YY not a visa ,it's a one way, single entry right to travel US for family members of an asylee.

After they entered, their status are Ashlee as you are. If they want to leave US, they need to apply for RTD first, otherwise USCIS may think that they are abandoning their status, and they will be denied entry when returning.

As for whether Canada requires Visa, you need to contact Canadian consulate after you having the RTD.