Primary approved, Dependent waiting -TRACKER

any news from fellow members

My case not approved yet. Even senator office not responding, now I am in silentzone, no news from namecheck, USCIS or help from senator. Counting my days 885 days, since they gave notice date for adjustment, actually 900 days since its actually reached INS. Counting and counting ... and....

Got approved on September 3 rd. My two kids as well.
My wife had FP2 two months after me ( On September 16 th), so her case is still pending .

Dependent Approved

4 months after the primary approval, I got an email today morning saying that dependent's case was approved yesterday.

Message for spol

Finally is over for you. Congratulations!!!

BTW on my case I got the answer from senator Levin. It says that my application is reviewed by a supervisor, and I should have an answer in 30 days.

Primary, spouse approved but 10yr old dependant not approved.

My, spouse case approved on 11/16/04. My 10yr old dependant case is not approved. Status message or LUD didn't change from day 1 on his case. Lawyer suggested to wait for 2 weeks and then follow up with USCIS.

RFE for dependent, primary already approved

I thought the waiting is over, but no... I will receive a RFE. I don't know the details but I'm anxious to see what is about. BTW hats off to the senator Levin's staff(Michigan). They inquired about my case which was under supervisor review since aug'04, the case was assigned to an immigration officer on 12/10/04. The officer sent the RFE on 12/17/04. I'm thinking that the timing is a little bit off with the holidays so I'll get an answer next year hopefully.
Good luck to everybody and Happy Holidays to all of you!

Dependent approved

Hi everyone,
I got my approval on 22nd december, it took 931 days from notice date. Thanks to senator Durbin's office, they found my case got struck with namecheck at FBI. So I contacted FBI and got response in 2 months. We applied for 4 th EAD and AP too. Lot of hassle, I spoke to senator Fitzerald and Congman Hyde too. Sen Durbin's office called the liasion personally also. I dont know due to pressure from all sides or they may be too tired of holding my file in the dust bin, I got email approval for INS(bcis)(uscis). I wish you all get your approvals without any trouble. All I can say, if your case is taking too long means you should take help from your local congressman/Senator. Because USCIS has obligation to respond back in less than 60 days. One day your turn will come, and its worth waiting.

Dependant's case is approved 35 days after primary and spouse approved

My and spouse case approved on 11/16/04. My 10yr old dependant case is approved on 12/21/04 and got stamped on 12/28/04. As per local USCIS office our cases got split and went to different immigration officers for processing.

primary approved, dependant waiting

my husband's case is not approved, i got approved on 12/29. hopefully the new year will bring his approval. :)

My case was apporved 12/28/04 and spouse still waiting.
Can you guys plz keep us posted with any approvals of ur spouses cases.

At last the good news is here.

I was approved on 7th July 2004 but my wife and kids approval was pending since then.

Today evening got email for their approval after 6 months.

Thanks to all of you.

485 - RD Aug 2002
ND Aug 2002
FP 1st - Oct 2002
FP 2nd - May 2004
EAD 1st Aug 02
EAD 2nd Aug 03
EAD 3rd Aug 04 ( for Wife and daughter).
My Approval - July 2004
Stampping 20th July 2004
Plastic Card - ?????? (as on 01/18/2005)
Wife and Kids Approved - 01/18/2005.

Thanks
Everybody.

srjumde,

congrats to u and ur family...what was ur wife and kids ND for 485? same as yours?

thanks.

dependent approved after 5 months

Finally the dependent got the approval on 01/25/05.
Primary approved on 08/12/04, 2FP for dependent 08/13/04, 2RFE for dependent on 12/20/04, 2RFE received by USCIS on 01/19/05.

Good luck to everybody!