Primary approved, Dependent waiting -TRACKER

wallst_wizz

Registered Users (C)
Please post your cases, if the primary is approved and other family members not approved.
Lets post each others issues and action to be taken or already taken, issues with CSR's, queries, congressmen, senetors and lawyers.

I was approived on 07/07/04.
Waiting for wife and 2 kids.

Wife and Kids H4 Visa . Wife and one daughter had EAD.

RD 08/02

Lawyer said let us wait for 2 more weeks, then they plan to talk to NSC.
Again waiting.

I got approved on 7/14/04 (RD 5/31/02)
Spouse FP2 happened on 7/16/04. Waiting for approval

My case was approved on 6/30/04. Wife's case is still pending. Haven't talked to my lawyer yet.

My details

My wife(Primary) approved on 06/21/04 (ND 06/03/02, RD 06/20/04).
FP2(for both) 05/01/04. Still waiting after 25 months. :(

daughter's case is still pending

My wife's and my I-485 were approved on July 3rd, 2004, while my daughter's still pending. RD: 08/21/2002, LUD: 11/11/2002.

Call the CSR and talked to a lady who told me that she could not do anything because of published processing time was Feb 1, 2002, and each case was independent and we needed to wait more.

My attorney promised to follow up this week.

Talked to a senator staff and I am awaiting his reply.

RFE for my daughter's case

Got an email from USCIS that an RFE was issued for her application on July 16, 2004.

Waiting for the detail.

Which senetor, you spoke to

I tried local congressman(hyde) office in Illinois. The staff is not very friendly.
If you are in illinois, could you please let me know who did you contact?

I am in same boat too.

My has been approved but no action on my wife case. I received in may second FP notice but she did not. Hers may have already expired or will expire soon.

RD: 08/26/2002 (For both)
AD: 07/11/2004 (mine) wife still waiting
Lawyer sent inquiry to USCIS no result about my wife case.

pulo

Try this little cool thing

Its perfectly legal.

Open you notepad on your PC. Copy this code and replace LIN number and save as some test.html and save it on your desktop. Next time you double click on your test.html, it will verify your status automatically. Well, next time you dont need to open the web page and type your Lin number. Hope this helps.

<html><body onLoad="document.forms[0].submit()">
<form method="get" action="https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/caseStatusSearch.do">
<input type="hidden" name="appReceiptNum" value="LIN02XXX5XXXX">
</form> </body>
</html>

SrJumde ... I had a question for you ... Does any of your pending dependents have any obvious issues which is holding up their approval - For example, expired FPs or anything ? Thanks.

RFE issued for wife

I got an email from USCIS today that they issued a RFE for my wife's I-485. Detail unknown. I think lawyer will receive it, not us.
My case was approved on 6/30/04. FP2 done on 5/25/04.
Will update the forum when I get the info from my lawyer.