Primary approved, Dependent waiting -TRACKER

mi2004 SrJumde ... I had a question for you ... Does any of your pending dependents have any obvious issues which is holding up their approval - For example, expired FPs or anything ? Thanks.

No All had active FP. The best part is they received the EADs also.
It seems EAD approval has nothing to do with 485 Approval.

Talked to lawyer she mentioned that there is no way just wait and watch.

I talked to USCIS 1-800 number and they said that each case is given to different officer.

Keep posted all the developments.

My wife was hold H4 visa and we got EAD for her. How about your wife was she having H1 visa and tookEAD or she was having H4 visa and got EAD.
Please let me know.

Guys,
My 485 app got approved on 16th June'2004. But since my wife 2nd FP got rescheduled, we are still waiting for my wife AP. They rescheduled her 2nd FP for 24th Jul'2004. Lets see how long we have to wait for her case to get clear.

RD : 08/2002

srjumde

Here is the major part of the RFE:

"The documentation sumbitted is not sufficient to warrant favorable consideration of your petition/application. The following information is also required:

A birth certificate that has been issued by a hospital is not acceptable evidence for immigration purposes. Please sumbit a clean, legible copy of your Chinese Notarial Birth Certificate(s) issused after November of 1993, and showing both you and your parents full and complete names.

Your response must be received in this office by October 11, 2004. Your case is being held in this office pending your response. Within this period you may:

1. Submit all of the evidence requested.

2. Submit some or none of evidence requested and ask for a decision based upong the record; or

3. Withdraw the application or petition.

You must submit all of the evidence at one time.

"

Hope this helps.

Dependent pending

Hi all,

Still Dependent is not approved.

My details:

RD OCT 2002
ND NOV 2002
FP June 2003
Ist EAD Sep 2003
2nd EAD Applied Apr 2004 AD???
RFE May 2004 (EVL , Birth Certificate)
RFE RCVD June 2004
485 approved 23rd July 2004.

My wife case has been trasferred to Local Office

I just receive an email that my wife case has been transferred to Chicago Local office. Don't know yet why?

Could be related to fingerprint or the fact that our marriage date I was here and she was in my home country. Yes it is possible in my country.

Anyway, the ordeal continues. I will go for fingerprint this week.

PS: I was waiting for my wife approval.

pulo

Spouse still waiting after 2 months

Tried everything possible to know something about this case, but all the Ohio senators are not helpful at all. No responses from them at all after 2 weeks. Ordeal continues...

My wife's case is still pending. Mine was approved on 6/30/04. On July 21, 04, RFE was generated for her for proof of status. RFE replied on 8/13/04(received by CIS). LUD change on 8/14, 8/17, 8/18, then silence.

My wife's case is still pending. Mine was approved on 07/26/04. On Aug 04, RFE was generated for her for proof of status,Birth Certificate. RFE replied on 8/18/04(received by CIS). NO LUD change so far.

My case was approved on Aug'02. Wife case has an RFE for proof of marriage & G-325A form. I still don't have the RFE yet, my attorney would sent it to me today.

auddaraj

Is it correct what I read from your message that you were approved in Aug'02 and your wife is not yet approved.

Just wondering is it 2002 or typo error?