Primary approved, Dependent waiting -TRACKER

I was approved on July 7 2004, wife and kids still pending.

Please keep posted any thing that happens.

I was approved on 7/14/04, my FP2 was 6/26/04

Spouses FP2 7/16/04, FP3 8/5/04, LUD 8/13/04 saying that FingerPrints received on 8/12/04.

I mailed a letter to the Director at NSC. Where I gave my LIN# and the approval date, stating that mine was approved and my family members are still waiting for approval.

I requested him to look into the matter.

I gave LIN# for my wife and kids too.

Waiting for something to happen.

Will kepp you people posted.

Use the following address:

You must write "FOR THE PERSONAL ATTENTION OF THE DIRECTOR." in the front of the envelope and on the top of the letter too.

To:
The Director
USCIS Nebraska Service Center
P.O. Box 82521
Lincoln
NE 68501-2521

"FOR THE PERSONAL ATTENTION OF THE DIRECTOR."

I talked to my laywer just now she mentioned to write another letter next month.

Mine Approved, waiting for Wife's Approval

ND 07/02
Mine Approved 8/13/04
waiting For Wife's Approval

Mine got approved as of yesterday (31 august 2004 ) and spouse's still not approved. No RFE yet. 2nd FP done as of July 31 2004 , LUD changed 08/09/2004.

npnjan02
Mine LUD changed saying approval but dependent is still saying it takes so many days which is same from right after first day of 485. Any idea generally how long it takes to approve dependent once primary approved.

My husband's case was approved on September 3rd

Local congresswoman's office was very helpful and they keep us updated about this case, which was picked up for quality assurance purpose (do not know what it is) on a random base. After over 3 months waiting, it was approved eventually. Hope all of you guys good luck.

congrats qinsong99

Could you please add more details, such as who was the congressperson, what district and what party? The only solution to hard core lazy government employees is congressional interference. Don’t they remind you irresponsible corrupt government employees back from home countries? What difference it make between matured developed democracies and third world?

Can people whose spouse is approved now

please post their dates? Just wondering if their spouse got approved since last updating the forum.

Primary approved, No news on dependant

My I-485 case was approved last week. No news on dependant's case. Online message never changed for dependant right from the beginning.

2 questions:

(1) Can anyone suggest what should be the right steps to take from now on, instead of waiting for another few months and still not hear anything for wife's case.

(2) Should I go and get my passport stamped OR should I have to wait till dependant gets approved? I read about several people on this particular thread that you got approved 2-3 months back, whereas your dependants are still waiting for approval. Did you all went and stamped your passport? Any news on your plastic cards?

Please let us know.........

Thanks..........

Go ahead and get your stamping. My husband was approved last month and got the stamp. I am still waiting for mine.

Do not wait for dependents approval, go ahead and get approved.
Remember to get the INS authorization removed from SSN office. I got it done they say it is very important.

Thank you for your quick reply. It was an important tip to get the SSN remark removed. Thanks for that. What do I need for that when I go to SSN office. Do I have to just appear for that with stamped passport or need any other documentation?

If I go for stamping alone, wouldn't INS people ask me that why I am the only one getting stamping now. And, what about when my wife gets approved. Do they create any problem then?

If you still suggest that I should get it stamped on my passport, then do I need to make an appointment through Infopass or just appear at the INS station mentioned on the approval notice.

Please let me know.