Please post your RFE info here ---->

485nh,

That was fast!

I mailed RFE reply on the same day as urs(5/20). I tracked USPS.com and VSC got it on 5/21. The web not updated yet.

They received my reponse today

RFE response - Sent on 05/15 (fedex).

Received today 05/23.

Funny, I was arguing with the IIO that status on my screen hasnt changed and she kept saying that their system says otherwise. One final refresh of the web-page, and there it was :eek:

the wait now moves on to the next step...

Whoooooooooooooa

just checked online and the message has changed to rfe received 5/23 etc....
:)
ASN check on line

Online not updated yet??

My RFE reply (emp letter) was sent by my attorney on 5/20. It's not updated yet??? I see some who sent it on 21st got it updated already??? even the mails go to different people, just like they go to different officers???
any inputs??
thx.

Hi,
I have received the RFE on May 24th. It is for Medical for me and my wife.
AND also for Earning Statements of the last two months pay stubs and Employment letter.

I am reproducing exactly what is written in the rfe.

--Submit an original letter on company letterhead from your prospective employer who filed form I-140/I-360 on your behalf stating their continued interest in hiring you, duties to be performed , and remuneration.

--Submit your earnings statements for the last two months.

--....... Because your Medical Examination of Aliens Seeking Adjustment of Status (Form I-693) was not accompained by the supplemental form to I-693, the determination cannot be made that you are current for all recommended age specific immunizations.

Now my question is, is this the standard format they are asking rfe? I am worried about the words prospective employer <b>who filed I-140/I-360</b>. My original employer terminated my employment in Feb 2003 and since then I am working for another company with the same duties and salary.

Pl comment on this situation.

Re:Dec17Rd

--Submit an original letter on company letterhead from your prospective employer who filed form I-140/I-360 on your behalf stating their continued interest in hiring you, duties to be performed , and remuneration.

--Submit your earnings statements for the last two months.
The same as mine.

balakona,
my rfe was sent on 21st but my status has not changed yet .So ur theory is not right.I wonder how they do it ????

Is RFEs (asking for W2, paystubs, tax returns and employment letter etc ...) only for primary applicants? Does it apply for the spouse who is on H1 status at the time of applying for 485.

I am the primary applicant and my husband is on H1. But he got laid off, and couldn't get job yet. We can't submit the paystubs and latest paystubs, is RFE is received for his documentation.

I do not have any problem in providing any documentation in my case, only worried about my husband's case.

Any information on this is helpful to me.

-Thanks

satyakolli,

U don't need to worry about anything as long as keeping your job....

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have my copy of the RFE letter yet my my lawyer got hers. It's for employment letter including date of hire, duties, salary and prospects of continued employment, and two last paychecks. To my surprise there is no word about tax returns. RFE was issued on 5/20.

Dec 01 RD, EAC-02-079-51XXX

VSC received my RFE reply today(5/27):D
RFE reply mailed on 5/21
On May 27, 2003, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 365 and 540 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.
Are these messages normal?

Last edited by a moderator:
MN_Gal U won't receive a copy

MN_Gal,
U will not receive a copy of RFE. RFE goes to ur attorney only.