Please post your RFE info here ---->

congrats.

cool guys, you name it you got it. i asked for approvals at 2 pm and here they are. user cmacti also posted approval.

RFE 4/29/03

RD – 11/02/01
ND - 12/05/01
FP - 5/13/02
RFE - 4/29/03 MD- 5/14/03 RD - 5/21/03
AD - 6/2/03

RFE Details :
1. Updated original letter on company letterhead from your current employer stating your date of hire, duties, remuneration and prospect for continued employment.
2.Earning statements for the last two months.
3. Last 2 years Tax return including all schedules.

RFE details

MY RFE details. AC 21 case. changed job after 1 yr.

Issued - Apr 10

Reply received - May 15

- Emp. letter
- 6 months paystub
- last yr tax return/W2

Did you not submit these docs?

Question to you guyz who are receiving RFE's: Did you not submit the tax papers, pay-stub and employment letter when you submitted the original 485? Also, how do you handle an RFE, if you are working on Contract/W2?

Did we not submit these docs?

I submitted all docs required. i never changed job/employer/address for the past 5 years. stsill got an rfe.
couple of my friends with some discrepancies got approved.

bottom line: there is no rationale to decide on rfes.

ASN, yes buddy waiting for the day when we post ours too. btw isn't the wait sweet??? I feel those who are already approved must be bored now, with not much driving force to check portals, no need to check case status....

just kidding guys, no offense to serious waiters, i am a serious waiter myself taking it in my own stride.

BALAKONA

I submitted all docs required. i never changed job/employer/address for the past 5 years. stsill got an rfe.
couple of my friends with some discrepancies got approved.

bottom line: there is no rationale to decide on rfes.

ASN, yes buddy waiting for the day when we post ours too. btw isn't the wait sweet??? I feel those who are already approved must be bored now, with not much driving force to check portals, no need to check case status....

just kidding guys, no offense to serious waiters, i am a serious waiter myself taking it in my own stride.

RFE sent 05/20/03
RFE recd 05/27/03

Our cases are almost same.
I never changed job/employer/address for the past 4 years.
RD 11/09/01
ND 12/5/01
RFE issued 05/13/03 (I also got an RFE on I140 stage)
RFE sent 05/20/03
RFE recd 05/27/03

hope we get GC soon.

Details
======
RD Nov14, 01
ND Dec 07,01
RFE Issued/Replied/Rcvd Apr 29,03 / May 15,03 / May 21,03
RFE Details : For me Emplyment letter, 2year income tax return, W2
AD June 2,03 for me and kids

Spouse RFE details
RFE for Spouse : Birth Certficate & Marriage Certficate
RFE Issued/Replied/Rcvd Apr 29,03 / June 03,03 / ????
AD for spouse : ???

Just a quick update on my RFE.
Issued: May, 20.
About: employment letter + 2 last paychecks.
Reply received by INS: June, 2nd (only AVM changed, not on-line).

Waiting for approval.

EAC-02-079-51XXX
Dec RD.

Approved on 6/3/2003!!!! RD 11/09/2001 RFE case…

I485 RD:11/09/2001
EAC02055XXXXX
RFE issued: 5/13/2003(tax returns in 2002, empl letter, 6 months pay-stubs, original I693 form)
RFE response recv by VSC on 5/27/2003
AD: 6/3/2003

hey insfiles and all my friends who r approved,
how does it feel now that u got ur GC? NO thrill of waiting....no checking for status 3-4 times a day .....r u not bored...
Just kidding:D

ASN - i guess most of those approved would agree

that the biggest feeling is just that of relief as we have been waiting for this for god knows how long.

BTW, i havent even received the approval letter yet, so maybe my feelings will change once that is done.

any way, best of luck to all still waiting - we are waiting to welcome you into the 'approved' club :)

RFE issued but not received yet...

My online message says: "On May 30, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed...."

But till now I didnot receive the RFE. Can anyone tell me how long does it takes to receive it after the message is posted.

Thanks!

485atvermont: Your lawyer should recevice it today or tomorrow

Your lawyer should receive the RFE today or tomorrow. Mine took five days (Issued on Monday and Lawyer received on Friday).

ASN

it's just a feeling of relief...rather than elation!!...now at least you can continue life normally...it's just something that needs to be done in order to proceed with your day to day life with one less worry!!
good luck ASN...i can feel yours coming!!:D