Philadelphia Transfer Cases

I am not sure about that. I think there was a regulation that the medical exams validity was extended for more that the previous limit due to the huge delay they had at USCIS. I am not sure though how long are valid now, but I do not recall seeing somebody being asked to do them again. Mine is more than 15mo also, so I guess I'll find out tomorrow,
nemessis

Philyjun said:
I remember someone talked about the
medical exam. My one is already one and half years older.
Do I need to do it again or not?
Please share your experience.
Thanks.
Philyjun

nemessis,
Thanks and Good luck to your tomorrow's interview!
Do we need to dress up for this kind of interview?

Congratulations to Phillyjun for getting your interview notice and best wishes to nemessis and Red02 for your interviews tomorrow.

Looks to me that Texanpa and are the only ones in the tracker who have not got interview notices. The only difference in my case (EB2-NIW) is that my I485 has an ND of Sep/2004, which is much later than most of other cases, so maybe I still have to wait for a while before I can get my interview notice. Does anyone know that if the local office send out interview notices only based on TDs, or if they also consider the NDs of I485s? Owen2003, are your still around? Can you comment on that? I noticed that your case is also NIW. What's you I485 ND?

Thanks,
bobbyren

bobbyren said:
Congratulations to Phillyjun for getting your interview notice and best wishes to nemessis and Red02 for your interviews tomorrow.

Looks to me that Texanpa and are the only ones in the tracker who have not got interview notices. The only difference in my case (EB2-NIW) is that my I485 has an ND of Sep/2004, which is much later than most of other cases, so maybe I still have to wait for a while before I can get my interview notice. Does anyone know that if the local office send out interview notices only based on TDs, or if they also consider the NDs of I485s? Owen2003, are your still around? Can you comment on that? I noticed that your case is also NIW. What's you I485 ND?

Thanks,
bobbyren

Hello, Bobbyren, Texanpa..

I think NIW cases will be slower. Now looks around NT Oct.

What do you guys think about??

nnepudem

I think it is related with the ND also, because all applicants will undergo a name check/FP, and this might take sometimes months. So if you applied in the late 2004 it might be the case that the USCIS didn't ask for yet/receive the result of the name check and this can be a reason for delaying the interview. In the past there was an FBI address where you could check the status of your name check, but because of tons of inquires, the FBI discountinued that e-mail option. Try to search on the I485 forum the FBI phone # where you can call and ask them about the status of your name check ...
nemessis

bobbyren said:

Thanks,
bobbyren

My ND of I-485 is June27, 2002. It's almost 3 years. My case is also NIW. I'll try the number nnepudem provided and see if I can find out my name check info. My FP was cleared on Feb16, 05. I made an appointment to the local office on May 4. Hopefully I can find out some information. By the way, I'll also appy for the 4th EAD.

Texan_pa

texan_pa said:
My ND of I-485 is June27, 2002. It's almost 3 years. My case is also NIW. I'll try the number nnepudem provided and see if I can find out my name check info. My FP was cleared on Feb16, 05. I made an appointment to the local office on May 4. Hopefully I can find out some information. By the way, I'll also appy for the 4th EAD.

Texan_pa

Hello, Texan_pa,

Please share some infromation after your calling and appointment.

Thanks! :

Had the interview today. It was only me who had the interview scheduled, my wife didn't receive the interview yet but I told her to come with me ... she flew from Boston in the morning but unfortunately they couldn't locate her file so she has to come again. Her application was transferred 1 mo later that mine, hope she'll get the interview soon, or maybe the approval directly since I am the main applicant. Anyway the interview was very brief, 2 paystubs, EVL and DL, the Qs from I485 shake hands, congrats .. 20 min later I was out.
nemessis

nemessis said:
Had the interview today. It was only me who had the interview scheduled, my wife didn't receive the interview yet but I told her to come with me ... she flew from Boston in the morning but unfortunately they couldn't locate her file so she has to come again. Her application was transferred 1 mo later that mine, hope she'll get the interview soon, or maybe the approval directly since I am the main applicant. Anyway the interview was very brief, 2 paystubs, EVL and DL, the Qs from I485 shake hands, congrats .. 20 min later I was out.
nemessis

Hello, nemessis,

Congratulation for your freedom!!! :p I wish your wife will get it done soon.

Hi guys,

Had my interview today too. Same story! Proof of residence, DL, ques from 485, and done. It was just that I was intervied by an asian lady, whom we couldn't understand except when she said 'Approved'. Anyway that is all I wanted to hear. :)

Good luck to others...

nemessis said:
nemessis

nemessis said:
Anyway the interview was very brief, 2 paystubs, EVL and DL, the Qs from I485 shake hands, congrats .. 20 min later I was out.
nemessis

Congrats nemessis! I've been lurking here on and off to see how your case was going. Hope your wife gets her approval soon!

ETA

Congrats to nemessis and red02 for your approvals!
Could you please provide more detail about your interview?
Nemessis, How about that officer?
Thanks.
Philyjun

officer C is the asian lady ppl were talking about ... don't worry you won't undertand anything she is saying, just " ... approved ..." and that's all you need :)
nemessis

Philyjun said:
Congrats to nemessis and red02 for your approvals!
Could you please provide more detail about your interview?
Nemessis, How about that officer?
Thanks.
Philyjun

Hi ETA,

You're still here, it's a compulsion is't it? It's hard to treat, I'm trying to cure myself but it looks like it will be a long process :)
Take care,
nemessis

ETA-GC said:
Congrats nemessis! I've been lurking here on and off to see how your case was going. Hope your wife gets her approval soon!

ETA

Finally my gc journey is over, two days back i have received my Green Card(Plastic card) without stamping after interview in pittsburgh.
Thanks for all your help.

Congratulations

suryapet said:
Finally my gc journey is over, two days back i have received my Green Card(Plastic card) without stamping after interview in pittsburgh.
Thanks for all your help.

Congratulations suryapet...Have fun...

CONGRATULATIONS !!!
to nemessis and red02 on their approvals and suryapet on receiving the card.

All the best to those still waiting especially texan_pa.