Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker

WashingtonDC said:
1) has any one received 45-day letter notice from philly backlog elimination center for the labors applied in DC SWA? my DC priority date is october 2001 and still not received the letter. i don't know whether my labor got cleared from state or not.

2) my employer has changed the attorney in 2003. so, philly BEC is going to send the letter to emplyer and/or attorney (old/new)?

please share with me if any of you know anything about this.

thanks...

My friend filed in DC Jan. 2003. No 45 day letter yet

dvvb said:
All,

Thanks for the Insight. Now I already called my lawyer and she said we don't need to file H4 7th Extn. as we got I-94 till Jul'06. When I apply for next extn. I will apply both H1 & H4 together.

Also, I asked my atty. about BEC approvals, she hadn't had any approvals from BEC and told me to wait atleast till August before we can here anything form Philadelphia. May be discouraging news but may be she is incorrect.

Thanks again for the insight.

- VB

Thats what my lawyer said. He said Philly will start process AFTER all data are entered and that I'm looking at another year for my case.

WashingtonDC said:
1) has any one received 45-day letter notice from philly backlog elimination center for the labors applied in DC SWA? my DC priority date is october 2001 and still not received the letter. i don't know whether my labor got cleared from state or not.

2) my employer has changed the attorney in 2003. so, philly BEC is going to send the letter to emplyer and/or attorney (old/new)?

thanks...

Hello,
I am from DC.
PD Apr 2001
Recieved 45 day letter March 15
You will recieve yours soon, dont worry :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

looks like my case has not moved from Philly to BEC yet; here is the response that I received

At this time, we are unable to provide any status information on
Permanent Labor Certifications. At this time please contact your
employer or attorney.

my case is slightly differnt wherein it was selected for Pilot program (my curse) and was gathering dust at National Processing Group for years...

Guess I need to request atty to see if case is still idling with Philly..

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:

thanks

thanks a lot GC_MD_2001, VAhoper & Choclito...

GC_MD_2001: your employer did not receive the letter at all? only your old attorney has received it? since this letter is time sensitive i need to be careful.

Choclito, was your labor got approved from DC state before it shipped to philly?

thanks once again...

try with status@dal.dflc.us
thx

sunkav said:
looks like my case has not moved from Philly to BEC yet; here is the response that I received

employer or attorney.

my case is slightly differnt wherein it was selected for Pilot program (my curse) and was gathering dust at National Processing Group for years...

WashingtonDC,

My employer did not receive copy of 45-days letter. only my old lawyer received received it. When I switched lawyer my new lawyer informed Phily DOL by sending G-28 (not sure about the form number?), but still they sent letter to my old lawyer.

WashingtonDC said:
thanks a lot GC_MD_2001, VAhoper & Choclito...

GC_MD_2001: your employer did not receive the letter at all? only your old attorney has received it? since this letter is time sensitive i need to be careful.

Choclito, was your labor got approved from DC state before it shipped to philly?

thanks once again...

Phone Information System

Is the phone information system still valid??
They changed the old number to (484) 270 1596 where you can hear your case being recived. Can someone with approved letter confirm that it still works (ie. call the number and check if it says your case is approved there as well)

:)

WashingtonDC said:

thanks...

Yup my SWA was DC and received the letter on 3-22-05. THE BEC will send letter to both the lawyer and the company, so I guess you should be ok even if the lawyer has been changed.
By the way when was yr case moved from SWA to Regional?

hey congrats arrow007. at least you received the love letter. my DC SWA PD is 10/2001 and yet to receive the letter. between ... your labor was approved at the state level or not??? i (myself/company/attorney) have not received any update on my case from DC ... that means my case was not approved at state level ... right??? or soemtimes you don't receive any updates even though it is approved at DC and shipped to regional level???

WashingtonDC said:
hey congrats arrow007. at least you received the love letter. my DC SWA PD is 10/2001 and yet to receive the letter. between ... your labor was approved at the state level or not??? i (myself/company/attorney) have not received any update on my case from DC ... that means my case was not approved at state level ... right??? or soemtimes you don't receive any updates even though it is approved at DC and shipped to regional level???

My Labor was approved by DC in Dec 03 and then the case moved to Philly for the federal approval. Same as yrself we (my company/lawyer) did not hear anything from DC SWA till Novemeber when a NOF was issued, which was replied by the lawyer and the case then moved to philly for final approval.

Why don't you send a e-mail to find out the status of yr case, send it to Texas as PHI usually does not reply to the status inquiry.
E-mail address is "status@dal.dflc.us"

Last edited by a moderator:
Rahul Bhayya,

Did you hear anything from your co-worker friends friend ?

Thanks
SN

RahulatDC said:
Guyz, I am like most of you here, waiting since last 3 years, as I mentioned before people who got approval is my co-worker friends friend, you see relationship, now I am asking him, he is asking his friend to ask people who got approval, but believe me my co-worker cant be wrong because he himself went through all this.

I am in same s**t like most of you here, once again I am working hard to get this info, its important for me too.

Did any one initiate a status check after responding to 45-days letter (after completion of 90-days)? If so, any response from Philly/Dallas BEC?

Got the same response from Philly

I sent email to Philly BEC 'status@phi.DFLC.US'. I got the same response. I think there email system is not working as yet. My case was moved to BEC and recd. 45 days letter on 2/10/05 and attorney replied on the same day.

sunkav said:

employer or attorney.

Can we leave US while waiting for LC approval

Does anyone know while we are waiting for the LC approval, can we go back to home country for short time (vising family) with H1B visa and come back by get new H1B visa without influencing the current application? I heard that if while applying green card, if you leave US, the application will automatically invalid, when you come back, you need re-apply? is this ture?

I haven't been see family for 6 years, cannot wait for too long. thanks for answer

Angelene

angelene said:
Does anyone know while we are waiting for the LC approval, can we go back to home country for short time (vising family) with H1B visa and come back by get new H1B visa without influencing the current application? I heard that if while applying green card, if you leave US, the application will automatically invalid, when you come back, you need re-apply? is this ture?

I haven't been see family for 6 years, cannot wait for too long. thanks for answer

Angelene

of course this is NOT TRUE...i have left the us SEVERAL times since i applied for gc...and i have renewed my H1 several times.

don't let gc hold and/or ruin your life...while waiting for it, leave your life to full...

go see your family!!!!

thanks so much!!!!

Thanks so much!!!

foret1 said:
of course this is NOT TRUE...i have left the us SEVERAL times since i applied for gc...and i have renewed my H1 several times.

don't let gc hold and/or ruin your life...while waiting for it, leave your life to full...

go see your family!!!!