Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker

How did u send a status request...email? fax? mail?

Thanks

sick_of_waiting said:
I sent a status request to Philly but they sent a reply stating that they could not provide any information. Then I sent one to Dallas and I got their reply:

Can someone predict when I am going to get my 45-day letter based on my new case # P-04278-xxxxx.

Thanks.

RahulatDC said:
Guyz, one of my friend throw a holi (a hindu festival for those who don’t know) lunch last weekend and he got approval news as followings, he got this from friends friend but believe me its reliable, he know all those guyz personally.

IT case from VA applied in 2003, approved from philly BEC.
IT case from NC applied in 2002, approved from philly BEC.
IT case from FL applied in 2003, approved from philly BEC.

Seems like tomshu, akela, icarus and other hotline were right, keeping mah finger xross.

The approval pattern appears to be random (just like the random pattern of 45-day letters).

Than you RahulatDC

If possible please contact those guys and get more detail. I can see now everyone hiting to this forum. I have refresh this page 3 time to load properly.

Good news for all of us. I feel like flood of Approval on the way now.

Guyz, one of my friend throw a holi (a hindu festival for those who don’t know) lunch last weekend and he got approval news as followings, he got this from friends friend but believe me its reliable, he know all those guyz personally.

Seems like tomshu, akela, icarus and other hotline were right, keeping mah finger xross.

sick_of_waiting said:
I sent a status request to Philly but they sent a reply stating that they could not provide any information. Then I sent one to Dallas and I got their reply:

Can someone predict when I am going to get my 45-day letter based on my new case # P-04278-xxxxx.

Thanks.

In the case of BEC/DOL we can not predict any thing 100%
My
BEC case number is P-05031-4XXXX and filed in NOV 1st 2001 NY SWA --not yet received 45 days letter

But those filed in second week of NOV and with case numbers after me like
P-05032-4XXXX received 45 day letters and replied...

Kindly let us know the subject and body of the email that you sent to DOL. Is there a pre-defined format and what information do we need to supply. Thanks in advance...
Sunkav
sick_of_waiting said:
I sent them an email at status@DAL.DFLC.US

It took them a month to respond.

Bec -- Faq

sunkav said:
Kindly let us know the subject and body of the email that you sent to DOL. Is there a pre-defined format and what information do we need to supply. Thanks in advance...
Sunkav
For these type of FAQs
Please check at
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=165626

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
send a email to BEC with only three lines in the email body...
email address: status@DAL.DFLC.US (for Dallas BEC) -- most of cases got number from this email id only .. :)
email address: status@phi.DFLC.US (for PHIL BEC) -- some times no response at all
email sub:Case status request
email Body:
Company name : "Your Company"
First Name:"Yr First Name"
Last Name:"Yr Last Name"

orissa said:
If possible please contact those guys and get more detail. I can see now everyone hiting to this forum. I have refresh this page 3 time to load properly.

Good news for all of us. I feel like flood of Approval on the way now.

I am trying to get as much information as possible, you can see the channel, they are friends of frineds friend, but this information is reliable. I am trying to get exact SWA PD, they all were RIR, IT cases, I am trying to find out BEC letter received and reply date, once I have all of this, I'll post here.

Thanx

file a brand new case under PERM

I am seriously thinking about filing a new case (un-identical) under PERM and at the same time wait for RIR. Can anyone advise me the implication of I140/I485 filing? I think I will use the new PD obtained from PERM to file I140. During I140 pending, suppose the RIR case gets approved, can we amend the case with an older PD or do we have to file another brand new I140?
Same question for I485.

Thanks!

I have the same question...and have asked my lawyer to clarify..as of now she thinks PD substitution may not be possible..also that 485 is going to retrogress June/July or sooner..if PERM approval is quicker may be CP will be the viable option, if PD substitution is not allowed..

M
thunderstorm said:
I am seriously thinking about filing a new case (un-identical) under PERM and at the same time wait for RIR. Can anyone advise me the implication of I140/I485 filing? I think I will use the new PD obtained from PERM to file I140. During I140 pending, suppose the RIR case gets approved, can we amend the case with an older PD or do we have to file another brand new I140?
Same question for I485.

Thanks!

Orissa, Tomshu & Alkea

Hello My Friend,
Can you chack with your hotlines about he approvals. I am really worry thinking that what this guys are telling us are simply rumors about the approvals :confused:
Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Choclito said:
Hello My Friend,
Can you chack with your hotlines about he approvals. I am really worry thinking that what this guys are telling us are simply rumors about the approvals :confused:
Regards.

I do not think these are rumors as even I heard of some approvals last week. I think there is a trickle of truth.

RahulatDC said:

Very exciting news. Thanks! :)
It is surprising to me that there are people working in Phily BEC. I just found out my case is in Phily. This forum is very very good. I recommended them several friends already. :p

Received Repy From Dallas BEC

Hi All,

Finally Dallas BRC replied to my Status Enquiry. They provided me with a case number P-04252-xxxxx . Hope to get my BEC letter soon.

VA SESA ND : 03/2002
Philly DOL ND : 09/2003
BEC ND : ??

Thanks

Buuuuullshit..

RahulatDC said:

This is not possible,
No way a 2003 (PD) case got an approval from Philly BEC.

:cool:

Let's wait for RahulatDC for some more info!!

Guys,
We've waited for years with DOL, let's wait for some more time for RahulatDC to give us some details(As one of us had requested more info.).By passing all these remarks this will frustrate others who r trying to put their info's future. Iam just saying all these in good terms, further iam not here playing a "bhaiya" role or something.

I guess u'd agree w/ me & wait w/ patience.

PS: Patience always "pays"...

Goodluck to all those guys who have got approvals & also to everyone else who wud be getting it soon.

Regards,
Immidude74

gth999 said:
Looks like RahulatDC is playing "April 1st" trick on us.

RahulatDC said:
I am trying to get as much information as possible, you can see the channel, they are friends of frineds friend, but this information is reliable. I am trying to get exact SWA PD, they all were RIR, IT cases, I am trying to find out BEC letter received and reply date, once I have all of this, I'll post here.

Thanx

RahulAtDC,

Do you have any updates on getting more information on your friends' friends case? Please let us know soon, as everyone is waiting for some good news.

thx