Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker

I did not understand your question properly. If you have a stamped H1B visa and is not up for renewal, you should not have any problems. I do internaltional travel all the time, and havn't had any issues. Once the LC is approved and you file for the next stage- 140 etc, then you will need the Advance parole I think...not before that..

angelene said:
Does anyone know while we are waiting for the LC approval, can we go back to home country for short time (vising family) with H1B visa and come back by get new H1B visa without influencing the current application? I heard that if while applying green card, if you leave US, the application will automatically invalid, when you come back, you need re-apply? is this ture?

I haven't been see family for 6 years, cannot wait for too long. thanks for answer

Angelene

angelene said:
Does anyone know while we are waiting for the LC approval, can we go back to home country for short time (vising family) with H1B visa and come back by get new H1B visa without influencing the current application? I heard that if while applying green card, if you leave US, the application will automatically invalid, when you come back, you need re-apply? is this ture?

I haven't been see family for 6 years, cannot wait for too long. thanks for answer

Angelene

WHO TOLD YOU THAT... We all fly out many many times.. I go out of country almost eveymonth dude.

Green Card / Labor Certification HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR TRAVELLING OUTSIDE USA.. AS A MATTER OF FACT YOU CAN GET GREEN CARD PROCESS BEFORE EVEN COMING TO USA !!

Relax & enjoy vacation with Family !

Orissa, Tomshu , Icarus, Alkea

Hello my friends,
We need your up date about the approvals directly from your hot lines.
Thank you very much.

Last week I try several times, but everytime getting voice mail. I am not able to get my hotline source online. I would like to request Tomshu or Akela, its time now to call. I really understand your concern Choclito, me too desperate for my approval.

Thank you

gp111 said:
WHO TOLD YOU THAT... We all fly out many many times.. I go out of country almost eveymonth dude.

Green Card / Labor Certification HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR TRAVELLING OUTSIDE USA.. AS A MATTER OF FACT YOU CAN GET GREEN CARD PROCESS BEFORE EVEN COMING TO USA !!

Relax & enjoy vacation with Family !

I think many years ago, they actually didn't allow you to leave. That's at least what I've from many different people. I know now is a lot different but many things have changed in the past few years too so I'm not sure if the stories were true or not.

SoR said:
I think many years ago, they actually didn't allow you to leave. That's at least what I've from many different people. I know now is a lot different but many things have changed in the past few years too so I'm not sure if the stories were true or not.

I guess there is some confusion here. There are few constraints for leaving the country when you are waiting for 485 Approval (Third Stage). I believe if you opt for "Work Permit" during that stage and if you want to leave country for any reason, you need to apply for Paroll. However, just like others said there is no problem leaving the country while waiting for LC.

Thank you, was slightly annoyed with DOLs reply, there is still some hope that DOLwould fix its IT systems..

dvvb said:
I sent email to Philly BEC 'status@phi.DFLC.US'. I got the same response. I think there email system is not working as yet. My case was moved to BEC and recd. 45 days letter on 2/10/05 and attorney replied on the same day.

My friend ykuang received the 45-day letter on March 31, 2005.
Her details are:
Virginia SWA
RIR, EB3
PD: Aug 19, 2003
SWA NOF Dec 2004
Replied to SWA Dec 27, 2004
Case processed by SWA and transferred to Philly DOL Jan 6, 2005.
Case was then moved to Philly BPC.
Received 45-day letter on March 31, 2005.

js07 said:
I guess there is some confusion here. There are few constraints for leaving the country when you are waiting for 485 Approval (Third Stage). I believe if you opt for "Work Permit" during that stage and if you want to leave country for any reason, you need to apply for Paroll. However, just like others said there is no problem leaving the country while waiting for LC.

You know I always found it interesting that the US immigration calls it Advance Parole - note: the term used to Parole convicts from imprisonment....

:rolleyes:

:) The word "alien" too

The connotation of "Alien" also gives me a feeling like we are from some other planet (although the dictionary meaning is fine). What DOL is doing to us sounds like the movie "Alien vs Predator" :cool:

spidey said:
You know I always found it interesting that the US immigration calls it Advance Parole - note: the term used to Parole convicts from imprisonment....

:rolleyes:

Guys,

They updated the permanent case search. But I hate to say that people waiting to hear from BEC are not likely to benifit with additional info from the updates other than recieved regional.

http://www.flcdatacenter.com/CasePerm.aspx

PD - Jun 2003 -PA
RD Dec 2003 - Philly DOL
45 day letter 03/08/2005
replied 3/18/2005

Regards,
hopeAlive4

js07 said:

AP (Advance Parole) is only required if you are out of any Non Immigrant Status during 485 process. If you have current H1 then AP is not required to re-enter.

This should tell us where we are in the queue..

hopeAlive4 said:
Guys,

They updated the permanent case search. But I hate to say that people waiting to hear from BEC are not likely to benifit with additional info from the updates other than recieved regional.

PD - Jun 2003 -PA
RD Dec 2003 - Philly DOL
45 day letter 03/08/2005
replied 3/18/2005

Regards,
hopeAlive4

download the file but can't read in access

I use pkzip. But when I tried to open it in Access, it said non-recognized format.

Anyone has tried?

The access file may not be upto date

I am sure that my case moved to Philly Regional and then to BEC (replied to 45 day letter too) but my company's name is not there in the 2004 database ( my case moved to Phily Regional sometime in July or Aug 2004). I tried searches by company name, sorted by lawyer name for my state etc etc. The access file may not be upto date.

How did you read it?

I use pkzip to unzip then try to open it using Access. It won't work. Do you use a different program?

yours_sincerely said:
I am sure that my case moved to Philly Regional and then to BEC (replied to 45 day letter too) but my company's name is not there in the 2004 database ( my case moved to Phily Regional sometime in July or Aug 2004). I tried searches by company name, sorted by lawyer name for my state etc etc. The access file may not be upto date.

Here is an analysis..

Beam said:
I use pkzip to unzip then try to open it using Access. It won't work. Do you use a different program?

Zany_Brainy said:
This is the first of my series of analysing the data posted at
Data was updated yesterday so its current

Fy 2000

Total Pending Cases : 2738
RIR Cases : 1049
TR Cases : 1689

Fy 2001

Total Pending Cases: 2085
RIR Cases: 1095
TR Cases: 990

Fy 2002

Total Pending Cases: 5882
RIR Cases: 3910
TR Cases: 1972

These are all based on PD

Attached is the Excel Spreadsheet with a Pivot table for easy analysis by Region Etc. (Sorry could not attach the spreadsheet as it is too big)

thanks

thank you VERY much Zany_Brainy for doing this!!!

i was able to open the files, but i can't find my case in any of the files :eek: :eek:...don't know what this means?

have anyone with a regional case been able to find their case in these files?

foret1 said:
thank you VERY much Zany_Brainy for doing this!!!

i was able to open the files, but i can't find my case in any of the files :eek: :eek:...don't know what this means?

have anyone with a regional case been able to find their case in these files?

Yes I found mine, except this seems like an older database because they seem to have the old DOL case numbers. I am one of the lucky(???) ones who've recd the 45-day letter but the db shows me with the old case number and not the new one assigned by the BEC / BPC / BRC or whatever the hell they're calling it these days...