Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reply to spidey

Your only source of information is the lawyer and employer. Either of the two are authorized to raise a status check query with the SESA office.

You could try and call the SESA office but most probably they would not answer if you mention you are not representing neither the lawyer nor the employer.

So one way is to fake yourself as a representative of the lawyer or the employer but here again I guess they require written communication either by mail or fax. I am not sure about e-mail though.

For SESA status check an employee is definitely at the mercy of the lawyer/employer.

pgae.

Spidey,

My case is exactly like yours .. my recruitment report was sent to Philly SESA in Oct 2003 .. my lawyer claims that he called them last week and they said the same thing ... they 're backlogged and it will take them about 1-2 months to get to my file ... hopefully both our lawyer couldn't be lying ... if u find out some way to get a status check on ur case, pls let me know too ..

thanks

LC Approved (RD Aug 22)

Posting for a friend.

Just wanted to let everyone know that a friend of mine just received notice today (Jan 14th) that her RIR LC was approved. It was received by DOL in Philly on August 22nd, 2003.

I do not know the case number, whether or not it was transferred to another office or any other details. Sorry for the lack of information... just thought I'd share the encouraging news for all of us.

Nic.

Re: Reply to spidey

Hi,

When my case was with SESA , I had called and gotten information from them using my case number. The SESA reps generally give out answers without much of a fuss...there were some messages requesting us to keep down the number of calls made to SESA as it was affecting the work load..

Sunkav
Originally posted by pgae
Your only source of information is the lawyer and employer. Either of the two are authorized to raise a status check query with the SESA office.

You could try and call the SESA office but most probably they would not answer if you mention you are not representing neither the lawyer nor the employer.

So one way is to fake yourself as a representative of the lawyer or the employer but here again I guess they require written communication either by mail or fax. I am not sure about e-mail though.

For SESA status check an employee is definitely at the mercy of the lawyer/employer.

pgae.

Re: LC Approved (RD Aug 22)

Nic,

Thanks for the information. Definitely better than no news at all. If you find more details like EB2/EB3, DOT Code etc., please post here.

Thanks,

Originally posted by geadnic
Posting for a friend.

Just wanted to let everyone know that a friend of mine just received notice today (Jan 14th) that her RIR LC was approved. It was received by DOL in Philly on August 22nd, 2003.

I do not know the case number, whether or not it was transferred to another office or any other details. Sorry for the lack of information... just thought I'd share the encouraging news for all of us.

Nic.

Reg : NON-RIR IN PHILADELPHIA

Shalinilulla/Spidey,
I am new to this group..But my wive's case is exactly like you guys..They have submitted the recruitment report around Oct Or Nov of 2003..But the lawyer doesnt know any details after that..So we dont what the status is (whether it has moved to Regional or still with SESA)..Its almost more that 2 years now..But my question is once the application goes to Regional , do they process the case again as NON RIR or is everything on the same pool ?

Hey nkvatsan

It actually gets into the Regional non-RIR queue and your date is the date the file was received by the Regional office.

For all these frustrations, this is just the beginning guys - wait until you get into the I-140 queue. I am beginning to appreciate the Indian government offices much better now....

cheers guyz... it's frustrating but on the bright side.... well there is no bright side :rolleyes:

Re: nkvatsan/spidey

nkvatsan/spidey/shalinilulla,

Are you guys under NON-RIR category?
Please post your case details?

My case details:

Category: EB3/NON-RIR
DOL Receipt Date: April 24th 2003
DOT Code: 030.062-010

Thanks.

Originally posted by shalinilulla
Please let us know if you hear anything about either of your cases. Thanks.

here's mine

EB2/non-RIR
Recd SESA April 16th 2001
Recruitment report recd by SESA Dec 4th 2003
Awaiting file transfer to the Regional office

Re: here's mine

Thanks spidey for posting your information.

Originally posted by spidey
EB2/non-RIR
Recd SESA April 16th 2001
Recruitment report recd by SESA Dec 4th 2003

Reg : NON RIR

Thanks spidey for the reply..Its so frustrating to wait so long..

Here is the information..

Filed On NON-RIR on Nov 2001
Submitted the recruitment report to SESA on Oct Or Nov 2003
Awaiting for reply..

I think even in New Year there is no improvement for the Labor certificaitons...
It's really getting worse day by day.. It may better to switch jobs to fishing or automobile field now as Philly DOL cleared those applications very fast.

non rir ... dol receive date 07/15/2003

here are my non rir case details ..

dol receive date 07/15 ... any approvels in july ..

thanks

my non-rir rcase details

EB3/non-RIR
Recd SESA May 11th 2001
Recruitment report recd by SESA Oct 23rd 2003

Certified on AVM!

My case detail:
RIR
DOT: 030-062-010
Receipt Date:9/8/03
AVM update date: 1/15/04.

Hope AVM info is correct. Will verify with my lawer. Good luck everyone!

Hi,

My case is Eb3/RIR, (Filed in Dec 2001)

DOL : May 15 2003

RFE: Sept 2003

Told to Re-ad in Nov 2003
Did Re-ad and submitted results on Dec 23 2003

1) Is my case in SESA now?

2) How can I get my new case #?

3) When can I anticipate the move to DOL?

Is anybody is in the same boat, please help.

Thanks

Re: Certified on AVM!

yours was certified? what's the first 5 digit of your case number? would you mind to share?

Originally posted by presario1626
My case detail:
RIR
DOT: 030-062-010
Receipt Date:9/8/03
AVM update date: 1/15/04.

Hope AVM info is correct. Will verify with my lawer. Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.