Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AVM messup

I tried the magic formula, but only came to know that 2 cases from my company are missing. I tried all combination but failed to retrieve my case. For example my case is blabla813 I was able to get blabla816 and blabla912 , so blabla813,814,815 are missing.

dont know what is going on with AVM.

My DOL date is 07/23/2003

Great News!

I just heard from my lawyer that my Labor Application has been approved! My DOL Receipt Date was July 7, 2003, EB3-RIR. Thanks for all your help and feedback.

Re: Great News!

Congrats Rsingh123

Originally posted by rsingh123
I just heard from my lawyer that my Labor Application has been approved! My DOL Receipt Date was July 7, 2003, EB3-RIR. Thanks for all your help and feedback.

Case # s in AVM

Hi guys,
My case # seems to be missing frm AVM, does any one else have the same experience? Also my Philli DOL recpt date is Aug 11th 2003 any one with approvals in that date range?

My case is also Missing. I used the formula and also tried many other math here. No luck.
My DOL receipt date is Aug. 18 EB2-RIR

I have been watching this thread from last two months. My state labor was approved on oct' 28 and my case moved to phily DOL on oct' 31.

Just now I checked status of my case by subtracting 12973 from the actual case number.

Thanks.

Hi
My case was also missing from AVM.I too tried with all sorts of combinations and was able to find it by subtracting 12968 from my original case no.My case was recd at DOL in Nov.

Thanks !

so we need a manual to use AVM!! Is there a way to notify this problem to Philli DOL ? ( I am afraid, DOL may ask for more funding and resources to upadate AVM), looks like they out sourced this AVM to some place where the numbering system is not decimal. (just imagine life with automated PERM system ..)

I cound not trace my status on this AVM gambling machine. But
any way thanks for finding the formula that at least works for few cases, DOL is killing our IQ with more tasks in life. :rolleyes:

Good to hear some of you could find your case. Good Job PradK. Well guys it didn't work for me. I tried various combination and then got tired of trying :eek:

I also tried with my employer's phone # thinking it would definite work but 'NO' it couldn't locate employer phone # too which was working previously.

Guys,

Thanks to PradK & Others who found a way to find out the cases in AVM. I tried AVM with the way PradK & others mentioned and found the cases received on Sep. 11 were certified on Dec. 19.
But guys its random, the case numbers I tried were either 1 number before mine or 1 number after mine but my case is missing in AVM. Just wrote a mail to my lawyer for an update. But it seems DOL is processing Sept. caseses now.

Chao

Pain_Gc

Here are the Steps to find the Case Status

Subtract your original case number by 12843. Lets say if your case number is 03396234, then you should enter 03383391 (03396234-12843) into AVM. Even though you enter revised cases number(if it is true), AVM will reply a message stating case number .Note that case number and find out the difference between ur case number and Take out that difference from ur case number then try with that number u will here the status of a case number.If that is not ur case number note down that number and find the difference and enter that number and try.

It will work .

Hope it will help.

AVM
Dial the hotline # 215-861-5286
- Followed by option 1 (Permanent application)
- Followed by option 1 (Search by case #)

Originally posted by PAIN_GC
Good to hear some of you could find your case. Good Job PradK. Well guys it didn't work for me. I tried various combination and then got tired of trying :eek:

I also tried with my employer's phone # thinking it would definite work but 'NO' it couldn't locate employer phone # too which was working previously.

Guys,

As i was saying I used some random number....

I deducted 12941 from my case # found mycase# - 1
I deducted 12942 from my case # found mycase# +1

both received on Sept. 11 are certified on Dec. 19

My case is missing don't know why....

Chao

My case has exactly the same problem as yours. It's receive date was 7/16/2003.

I am wondering what caused this problem. But one special situation is that my case was previously remanned to the employer. How about you?

Originally posted by dvvb
Guys,

As i was saying I used some random number....

I deducted 12941 from my case # found mycase# - 1
I deducted 12942 from my case # found mycase# +1

both received on Sept. 11 are certified on Dec. 19

My case is missing don't know why....

Chao

Hi Guys

For those it is working, we atleast seem to have a way to find the case status. I am just looking for a case (only IT) that is approved/changed status recently though, which validates that the case status we are hearing is current/valid and not like GIGO (garbage in garbage out)!

For those it is not working/unable to find the case, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I know it would be nice to know, but just think the whole process is so irrational !!!

And I agree with the opinion that we/our attorney/employer should call DOL and let them know that the AVM is messed up badly! Any one try already?

Thx,
-Pradeep

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like AVM got messed up again, today i have to subtract 12967 from my original case number to find the status, somthing is seriously wrong with AVM.

Originally posted by freewalker
My case has exactly the same problem as yours. It's receive date was 7/16/2003.

I am wondering what caused this problem. But one special situation is that my case was previously remanned to the employer. How about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
freewalker

My case wasn't remanned to employer. no informaton since case went to Reginal Center. Called my lawyer... no information from their side too...

Chao

AVM mystery

Hi guys,

This is what I got. I have like 3 cases from my company, when I tried the magic formula I was not able to retrieve my company's cases but was able to get other cases, for example, our case number ends with 103,104,105, I was able to find 102 and directly 106, So 103,104,105 are missing.

I may only think positive at this time and hope they are processing our cases and will update AVM soon.

Thank you nagulapati . It worked this time with the following Steps. My case still has status Received (RD 07/16/2003).

Steps followed

1: Entered case # 033yyyyy(033xxxxx(orig case #) -12843)
2: Noted down case # given by AVM 033zzzzz
3: Subtracted 033zzzzz - 033yyyyy = 250
4: Entered revised case # (033xxxxx -(12843+250))

Originally posted by nagulapati
Pain_Gc

Here are the Steps to find the Case Status

Subtract your original case number by 12843. Lets say if your case number is 03396234, then you should enter 03383391 (03396234-12843) into AVM. Even though you enter revised cases number(if it is true), AVM will reply a message stating case number .Note that case number and find out the difference between ur case number and Take out that difference from ur case number then try with that number u will here the status of a case number.If that is not ur case number note down that number and find the difference and enter that number and try.

It will work .

Hope it will help.

AVM
Dial the hotline # 215-861-5286
- Followed by option 1 (Permanent application)
- Followed by option 1 (Search by case #)

Status
Not open for further replies.