Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Pradeep

That is very good news Pradeep. Does that mean Phili DOL is looking at SEPT cases already. I am EB2 RIR. Is that processed seperately from EB3 RIR and has a diff date of processing.

Sameer

Is there any other we can get in touch base with PHILLY DOL? If anybody has a phone# or any other contact information I'll be more than happy to contact them and find out. Please let me know.

Thanks

Re: Re: good news!!!

Hi,
I got a mail from attorney( on JAN-05-2004) says my LC was approved.
Attorney did not mentioned,when It was approved.

I just gave u guys the date when the attorney got information from DOL.

hope u got this.
CTS

Originally posted by PradK
ctsgc,

Congratulations and good luck on next steps!

Question, how did your attorney find out about the case so quickly?

Thx,

I have been a regular visitor to this forum for the last 3 months. I would like to share my case information.

Philly DOL Received: 17th Sept 2003
Case Type: EB2, RIR
State MD, filed in May 2001.

Job Category is Data Communications Analyst.

I have not yet received any update from my lawyer . I will update the forum when I have a status update.

Hoping for the best in 2004!

Re: Re: Re: good news!!!

Hi CTS

From which State U file LC

Thanks

Originally posted by ctsgc
Hi,
I got a mail from attorney( on JAN-05-2004) says my LC was approved.
Attorney did not mentioned,when It was approved.

I just gave u guys the date when the attorney got information from DOL.

hope u got this.
CTS

Re: To Sunkav

Spoke with my attorney and she said that the employer needs to send back the recruitment effort before 60 days, she is sending the same over on 8'th(friggin 1 day before the 60'th day :-( ..)
atty has no clue on how long it would take after it reaches the central processing group, it certainly would not go to the bottom of the pile cause we maintain our initial priority date, could take anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months is my guess
Originally posted by lcvirginia2002
Hi, Sunkav,

Do you know how long it takes for the Philly DOL to make a final decision on the RIR case once the addtional one-day advertising is done and the recruitment report is sent back to the state agency?

Do we have to wait in line again eternally?

Re: Congrats Pradeep

Originally posted by sameer2730
That is very good news Pradeep. Does that mean Phili DOL is looking at SEPT cases already. I am EB2 RIR. Is that processed seperately from EB3 RIR and has a diff date of processing.

Sameer

I was quoting ctsgc, his application from Sep is approved, which is definitely good news. As we can see there is some movement recently and let us hope that it continues. My date is Aug. 25th. Interestingly enough, if this news reached his attorney/ctsgc on the 5th, I am sure it was probably approved few days before that. With the way AVM is screwed up now, our only hope is waiting for Attorney's communication. I will check with mine in next couple of days to see if he heard any thing!

Thx,

update the tracker spread sheet please

Congrats and Good Luck to all the people whose LC approved.
could some body update the tracker spread sheet please i don't have the latest.i really appreciate your help.

Thanks

TSE_US

Re: Re: To Sunkav

Hi, Sunkav,

Thanks for the reply! I certainly hope that we won't wait long for a final answer. Years have gone by...

If I hear anything from my attorney about my case, I will post updates. Sounds like that you have a good attorney. All the best!

Originally posted by sunkav
Spoke with my attorney and she said that the employer needs to send back the recruitment effort before 60 days, she is sending the same over on 8'th(friggin 1 day before the 60'th day :-( ..)
atty has no clue on how long it would take after it reaches the central processing group, it certainly would not go to the bottom of the pile cause we maintain our initial priority date, could take anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months is my guess

is the avm working. i tried putting in my case number and telephone and both said the case cannot be located. Is there a problem. has anyone been able to access the AVM.

Thanks

Re:

Zyuan1,

Please enlighten me, what is 'limit review'?
Did you file from WV?

Thanks

Originally posted by zyuan1
AwardMyGC:

Was your case marked with "limit review" when moved to DOL? I noticed you filed from wv.

Re: Re:

When you case got approved at state level, the state officer could put "limited review" on your file, which means few responses for this LC application and state recommends approval from dol. This is only for Non-RIR.

I filed from wv.

Originally posted by AwardMyGC
Zyuan1,

Please enlighten me, what is 'limit review'?
Did you file from WV?

Thanks

my state labor was cleared(regular) in the month of dec 2003-l(applied on dec 2002) and moved to phili.will update when i get any information from my lawyer

More info...

Congrats varsityboyz!

Please post your case details.

Thanks.

Originally posted by varsityboyz
my state labor was cleared(regular) in the month of dec 2003-l(applied on dec 2002) and moved to phili.will update when i get any information from my lawyer

Re: Re: Re:

Zyuan1,

I didn’t know anything about “limited review” process until now. Is it something that we need to make a request? As far as I know my LC application was not stamped as "limited review". Please post your case details?

Thanks

Originally posted by zyuan1
When you case got approved at state level, the state officer could put "limited review" on your file, which means few responses for this LC application and state recommends approval from dol. This is only for Non-RIR.

I filed from wv.

Safeguards

Hi ,

My labor application is pending at Phylly DOL(EB3 RIR,RD is Oct 27).I'm hoping that I hear from them in next couple of months.

My client (not my Green Card employer) has extended a permanant offer and I'm willing to accept it.However,I convinced my client that I would accept this offer only after my current Labor gets approved and apply for I-140 & 485 together + wait for 6 months and then jump.

I understand that in theory law permits to switch employers 180 days after submitting the 485. But are there any hidden difficulties with the rest of the green card processing with respect to the old employer?

Because old employer may not respond in future if INS sends any queries on I-140/485 petition.

Could somebody tell me what safeguards do I need to take under these circumstances.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks
indgc

Re: Safeguards

My understanding is that you can switch employers 180 days after you file 485 but you have to have the I-140 approved. My feeling is that 140 is more dependent on the employer than 485. If you filed the 140 and 485 concurrently, then don't you wait for 140 to be approved (which is taking more than 180 days right now) then switch employer right after that?

Thats just my understanding but I didn't consult any professional opinion.

Originally posted by indgc123
Hi ,

My labor application is pending at Phylly DOL(EB3 RIR,RD is Oct 27).I'm hoping that I hear from them in next couple of months.

My client (not my Green Card employer) has extended a permanant offer and I'm willing to accept it.However,I convinced my client that I would accept this offer only after my current Labor gets approved and apply for I-140 & 485 together + wait for 6 months and then jump.

I understand that in theory law permits to switch employers 180 days after submitting the 485. But are there any hidden difficulties with the rest of the green card processing with respect to the old employer?

Because old employer may not respond in future if INS sends any queries on I-140/485 petition.

Could somebody tell me what safeguards do I need to take under these circumstances.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks
indgc

Status
Not open for further replies.