Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VA CASE

It will take 2 weeks to get updated in AVM.......

Originally posted by mvrgopaal
Hi all,

My case has been forwarded to Phily DOL today:

My case details are:

Catogery: RIR
VA SESA : 2002-03-22
PHILY DOL: 2003-10-07

Does any body know how long it will take to update the AVM?

Gopal

Hello Philly DOL list!

My case was approved by Harrisburg SESA and received by Philly DOL on Sept 15th. Anyone else with a receipt date around that?

Let's keep each other informed.

Lewis

Relocation during LC process

Hi Gurus,

My company filed my GC Labor in Philly. It went through SESA and it is in Philly DOL now(July 2003).
But my company is asking me to relocate to Maryland (still same company).

What happens to my labor?.

Can I continue on the same labor? Or do I need to apply for LC in Maryland?

There are some folks in the company who's LC is completed, but not filed I-140 and 485 yet. What happens to these cases. Do they nned to apply for 140 and 485 before relocating to Maryland. And what happens if they apply for 140 and 485 after relocating.

Can some one please answer my concerns.

Thanks,
KLNR

Relocation during LC

No, It is not valid if you relocate in other state, if you move to Maryland you will be required to start from begining.
As far as I know , once I 140 is approved one can relocate. In fact the job can be changed in the same field after 180 days of filing for adjustment of status( I 485).

budct

Hello Philly DOL list!

First of all i want to say thank you to all who maintaining the site
and also to all the members who posting valuble information.

My case(EB3,RIR) was approved by Harrisburg SESA and received by Philly DOL on Sept 24th,2003. Anyone else with a receipt date around that?

The Receipt Date at SESA Harrisburg was FEB 22nd,2003.

i checked the AVM also with Employer Phone Number and got the message with Case Number and DOT number.

Let's keep each other informed.

TSE_US

Last edited by a moderator:
How freaquently you guys call the DOL Rep

Guys,

New to this forum. In VA sesa thread, one guy used to call every wed and friday and he used to update the thread.

Just wondering how u guys are calling ?

Thanks for the replies.
Gopal

Re: How freaquently you guys call the DOL Rep

Originally posted by mvrgopaal
Guys,

New to this forum. In VA sesa thread, one guy used to call every wed and friday and he used to update the thread.

Just wondering how u guys are calling ?

Thanks for the replies.
Gopal

As at Federal level, we have AVM to check on individual case status, I don't think we should call the office too often - we don't want to interrupt their work and make the already delayed process even slower. It is helpful though to talk to a real person occasionally especially when there is confusion about the processing time or your case is outrageously delayed. Just my two cents... thanks.

PhillyJulyLC is correct......

PhillyJulyLC is correct. One should avoid calling DOL rep directly, unless otherwise one's case has been outrageously delayed or need further information on a case which has a denail or something like that sort.
RK

thats good

This AVM concept is good. they should do it for the sesa also. though i dont care about the sesa now.
anyway thanks guys for the replies.
gopal

Re: Welcome Pain_GC. Yes, I spoke to a DOL officer/rep.

Originally posted by RKIndiaCBE

Dear RKIndiaCBE,
I am wondering, how you are managing to talk to a rep in Phily DOL...!!! When I call it goes to AVM.
My situtation is weird, When we heard through this thread about DOL's decision to look for non RIR cases in September, they have done similar cases as that of mine until 24th of June and mine happened to be on 26 th June(received date).. If they have restarted doing RIR since 6th october, I am hoping they have already looked into it and might have made a decision and I am not having nay update...
Any suggestion or update please..???
My DOT code 030-162-014
Case number 033927XX
don't know what is going on!!!! becoming impatient....
ShSb

hello ,
My friend LC got approved.(NON-RIR)
Case # 03384***.
DOT #030-062-010
DE DATE:JUNE'02
Phill: JAN'O3

Here is my details:Non-RIR
case # 03391***
DOT # 030-062-010
Phill:JUNE 11Th

How long it will take clear my LC.
Thanks.

My case moved from MD SESA probably yesterday. My lawyer sent an email to SESA to which SESA responded saying that the case had set for transmittal to the Regional Certifying officer yesterday. Not yet sure about the recipet date since we have not recd official communication from sesa. But i hope it should be couple of days from now.

Please add my details to the sheet with details.

shsb, Try leaving a detailed voice message @ 215-861-5250.

shsb, Try leaving a detailed voice message @ 215-861-5250.

Someone from DOL would call you back, if they find your inquiry is a genuine one, that is, if your case is pending than the current dates being processed for similar cases or has other complexity due to denials etc.

Others: Pl. avoid calling this # and flooding the voice mail. This # is meant to talk directly to a DOL rep for those cases pending than the current processing dates or with other complexities. Preferabbly should be used by attorneys office to get details from the DOL.

P.S: Please post what you hear from them.

Good luck,
RK

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the group. Please if you could provide us more info about your case.
RIR/ NON RIR
Category EB2/EB3
SESA Date

Originally posted by bright
My case moved from MD SESA probably yesterday. My lawyer sent an email to SESA to which SESA responded saying that the case had set for transmittal to the Regional Certifying officer yesterday. Not yet sure about the recipet date since we have not recd official communication from sesa. But i hope it should be couple of days from now.

Please add my details to the sheet with details.

Hi All,

My case was received by Philly DOL on 09/11/2003
DOT Code 030.162-014
Case# 033#####
Date 09/11/2003

Lets see how long its going to take.

- DvvB

Status
Not open for further replies.