Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AVM phone#

AVM phone# is 215-861-5286
press 1 for permanent RIR
then press 1 if u know the case#
or
press 2 for search by ur employer#..

hope this will help u...

Originally posted by csrini1
What is AVM?? and to check the status??

AVM

I am trying AVM from last 4-5 days and get the same message, there is nothing new, I don't know how much more time it will take to get certified.

Received at DOl : 23rd July
RIR
DOT: 030.167-014
Case No: 033-93*

AVM

My case was submitted to Philly on 8/22 from VA SESA but there is still no info on the AVM.

Is that common? I beginning to get concerned.

Hi Need_Green_card,

I also have the same date and dot code as yours. My company has around 12 LC's pedning right now in Philly DOL and am thinking one received on 23rd July is mien since my lawyer told me that mien had moved to Philly on 21st of July. Is there any possibility that our thoughts on our cases might confilict?Do you work for AMtex by any chance?

Just a clarification.....

Thanks

ac140

First of all my sincere thanks to all of you who are contributing to this forum.

I am going for the AC140 interview in this month. Just wanted to clarify the following from you:

* Do we require to have attorney certified copies of I-140 and I-824 for the interview
* What originals we need to give in consulate
* Can we get copies notarized in home country also
* whether Employment letter must be addressed to the embassy
* In medical do they go for TB test by injecting vaccine & X-ray

I will appreciate your response a lot.

Thanks

Originally posted by desi_boy_usa
Hi Need_Green_card,

My company has around 12 LC's pedning right now in Philly DOL and am thinking one received on 23rd July is mien since my lawyer told me that mien had moved to Philly on 21st of July.

Your lawyer should have the case number. Give him/her a call and get the number. It should be easy...

avm cases

First of all I dont work of Amtex.

I have the case number with me, i tried to get the status from AVM but same message, it says my application was received on 23rd July, thats all.

Any idea how long it will take from now.

Re: avm cases

Originally posted by need_green_card
First of all I dont work of Amtex.

I have the case number with me, i tried to get the status from AVM but same message, it says my application was received on 23rd July, thats all.

Any idea how long it will take from now.

Seems to me currently it takes 1 - 3 months (hopefully not longer). And things are likely to change in either direction... yeah right, cross your fingers.

Re: Re: avm cases

September not much approvals (1 or 2 approvals). Hope October brings us approvals. keeping fingers crossed......

Originally posted by PhillyJulyLC
Seems to me currently it takes 1 - 3 months (hopefully not longer). And things are likely to change in either direction... yeah right, cross your fingers.

DOL Status plz

Hi,

I am new here. My employer I filed my labor in WV state in April last week 2003. My SISA is certified in 1 st week of July 2003. When can I expect my DOL certification. PLease help me.

Thanks..

Prasad
vxprasad@yahoo.com

Originally posted by desi_boy_usa
Hi Need_Green_card,

I also have the same date and dot code as yours. My company has around 12 LC's pedning right now in Philly DOL and am thinking one received on 23rd July is mien since my lawyer told me that mien had moved to Philly on 21st of July. Is there any possibility that our thoughts on our cases might confilict?Do you work for AMtex by any chance?

Just a clarification.....

Thanks

Check your PM. I left a message there

Re: DOL started processing RIR cases once again this week

Thanks RKIndiaCBE for letting us know . Did you speak to someone at DOL.

Originally posted by RKIndiaCBE
Re: DOL started processing RIR cases once again this week

Re: Welcome Pain_GC. Yes, I spoke to a DOL officer/rep.

Good to know they r back with RIR. Hope this wait end soon .....

Originally posted by RKIndiaCBE
Re: Welcome Pain_GC. Yes, I spoke to a DOL officer/rep.

VA CASE

Hi all,

My case has been forwarded to Phily DOL today:

My case details are:

Catogery: RIR
VA SESA : 2002-03-22
PHILY DOL: 2003-10-07

Does any body know how long it will take to update the AVM?

Gopal

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.