Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Case moved to Phily DOL

My case (RIR) was moved from VA SESA on October 9th 2003 to the Phily DOL

No RIR approval yet

We haven't seen any RIR approval yet this month. Could it be that they are slow in updating the AVM (I certainly hope so if otherwise it means they are slowing it down again...). Anyway, for those of you who are new - they should have finished most of May cases, some June cases and a few July ones - at least my random check of our company's cases seems so. Have a great weekend! And please keep each other posted...

July 7 receipt date

EB3/RIR case. Receipt date at the Philly DOL is July 7th. I still haven't gotten my approval. AVM says "No more cases". What does this mean?

My Phil. DOL receipt date is also July 7th, but the revised processing time on DOL site shows they are still working on May applications,It seems that they have practically stopped processing RIR cases since last one and half month.There is not a single case certifed during last 3 weeks. It is more than 90 days I have been eagerly waiting . I hope that they clear backlog soon.
Please Keep updating the progress.

budct :confused: 15.0 royal blue

LC processing and NOF

Hi all,

I have seen a few posts that indicate that people with LCs from Dec 2001 and earlier seem to get requests to re-advertise by DOL. Is this happening to everybody? Has anybody from these time periods gotten approval? This looks like a serious issue.

lcvirginia2002, sunkav and others

Hi guys,

Did the notice you received indicate that they would like you to re-advertise because the original ad is from 2001 or is because of some other reason?

thanks!

Garp

RIR / NON RIR

Could you please mention the category?
Mine is supposedly in Philly SESA applied in early March'2003.
I have called the AVM today and it said "Can't find the tax id" when I entered the tax id under option2.
I guess that means it has not moved to DOL yet.
were you able to call SESA for your info?
Thanks

Hi Gurus,
Need some info., my RIR was denied and the case would be processed as EB2 non-rir. Just want to know how long it would take for processing and also if I would retain my priority date..

Thanx in adv
Sunkav

Originally posted by sunkav
Hi Gurus,
Need some info., my RIR was denied and the case would be processed as EB2 non-rir. Just want to know how long it would take for processing and also if I would retain my priority date..

Thanx in adv
Sunkav

Why was it denied? What reasons did they give?
Thanks

Hi Gurus,

Thanx in adv
Sunkav

Thanks

Hi Gurus,

Thanx in adv
Sunkav

As far as I know, you will retain your priority date, and your case will be processed as a non-RIR based on the priority date. I heard some people in this forum say they would get back to you pretty quickly once you finished the advertising/reporting as they instructed. Gook luck!

Any Updates........

Any updates. Are they not updating the AVM or what. It looks Dol has totally stopped. No approvals nothing.......... :rolleyes:

RIR Denial

Originally posted by mvinays
Thanks
Did they say any reason for denial?
What was your dot code and receipt date at DOL?
How did you hear about it? From teh lawyer or from teh AVM?
ShSb

Anyone who could call DOL?

It's been half month through again - we haven't seen any RIR approval since the beginning of Sep. I think it's time to check with DOL to see if they are processing RIR cases. I know there are a couple of you guys who have experience in talking to DOL officials. Could you please do it again for all of us here? I appreciate everyone's efforts here in helping each other out (and helping ourselves at the same time)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: RIR / NON RIR

were you able to call SESA for your info?
Thanks

They won't give you any details unless you are the lawyer or the company.
March 2003 cases were sent to some other office for processing. I'm in the same boat. We are all fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.