Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
new

Hello,

This is my first post to this list. Just finished reviewing the recent postings. It sure doesn't sound encouraging.

My Philly rc'd date is June 7, 2003, so it seems especially frusterating that they would 'stop' or 'pause' at May 2003. (oh - so close!) At the time my case was forwarded to them, the processing time looked like it was 2-3 months, so I was half expecting to be on the the next stage by now. Although experience with VA SESA certianly prepared me for disappointment. (one year and six months waiting for them)

It's great to see everyone helping keep each other informed. Hopefully we'll find out more details about the pause in RIR processing?

Cheers!

John_cdn

Originally posted by RKIndiaCBE
Hi harypati,

Anyway, the rep. also told me that this month they are going to process only Non-RIR cases, that means, for another four weeks we won't be hearing any RIR approvals, if the rep.'s information is correct.
RK

RKIndiaCBE,
Could you please make another call and see if they have started processing the RIR cases? It could be they are just slow in the updating the AVM, but we are anxious and worried... Please keep us posted...Thanks a lot!

AVM Updated

Hello Guys,

Looks like they updated the AVM this after-noon.

According to AVM my case has been recieved in the DOL on OCT-09-2003

Gopal

Any RIR approvals yet

AVM is a telephone equiry system, you have option to input your federal case number and it will give the status of application.

The number to call is 215-861-5286
Press 1 and again 1 and enter your case number.

btw any RIR approvals lately.

Regards

Tired of listening 'Case number.......with dot code of .....was received …' message over n' over again ....... Now don't even feel like checking AVM. Any one whose case has been certified in the month of October.

Wondering r they going to update the certified cases in one shot . Who knows ...

LCA

PAIN_GC, i think that's when you get yout approval.

State labour teased us for long time, and DOL was fast b4 our cases went there. Now DOL is competing with SESA in the processing time.
I think its all happening cause my case went to DOL :)

Re: LCA

driveto , Now i got it you r the cause of all :) . Hahahaha :)
Dol is teasing us all now.......

Happy Friday to all with a note there is nothing we can do lets take it as it comes............ Keep Smiling........... ;)

Originally posted by driveto
PAIN_GC, i think that's when you get yout approval.

State labour teased us for long time, and DOL was fast b4 our cases went there. Now DOL is competing with SESA in the processing time.
I think its all happening cause my case went to DOL :)

Chill

Two lawyers walking through the woods spot a vicious-looking bear. The first lawyer immediately opens his briefcase, pulls out a pair of sneakers and starts putting them on. The second lawyer looks at him and says "You're crazy! You'll never be able to outrun that bear!" "I don't have to", the first lawyer replies. "I only have to outrun you".

Lets hope that the first lawyer be DOL :)

Re: Chill

Originally posted by driveto
Two lawyers walking through the woods spot a vicious-looking bear. The first lawyer immediately opens his briefcase, pulls out a pair of sneakers and starts putting them on. The second lawyer looks at him and says "You're crazy! You'll never be able to outrun that bear!" "I don't have to", the first lawyer replies. "I only have to outrun you".

Lets hope that the first lawyer be DOL :)

Except there is no bear chasing either of THESE two lawyers. There ARE ghosts haunting each one of us though when they are slowing down...(sigh...)

Hi friends,

Life is a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.

Please be patience and optimistic. Hope for the best in the coming weeks or months.

Thanks

TSE_US

whats this chocolates and lawyer joke CRAP is all about...
better do not post messages if u don't have any info..

what a waste of time and waste of forum.

Originally posted by philava
whats this chocolates and lawyer joke CRAP is all about...
better do not post messages if u don't have any info..

what a waste of time and waste of forum.

I am afraid I can't agree. It's true that this forum should be used primarily for exchanging information, but at times support from group members to each other help us get through this difficult time. What's wrong with that? If you think harder, this forum IS a waste of time - DOL wouldn't care what you post here, and your attoney would let you know what's going on... why bother stop by in the first place? Sorry if I seem to be a little harsh, but please give other peple some respect and try to understand that there is more than one way to see things.

Good Monday morning to all....

I agree with PhillyJulyLC . Well i can say each one of us contribute to the forum and philava you are also part of the contribution. So if you don't like anything please ignore it ...

Well lets get out of this topic guys.

Good Monday morning to all.... Lets start this week with a good start... :)

Originally posted by PhillyJulyLC
I am afraid I can't agree. It's true that this forum should be used primarily for exchanging information, but at times support from group members to each other help us get through this difficult time. What's wrong with that? If you think harder, this forum IS a waste of time - DOL wouldn't care what you post here, and your attoney would let you know what's going on... why bother stop by in the first place? Sorry if I seem to be a little harsh, but please give other peple some respect and try to understand that there is more than one way to see things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Good Monday morning to all....

Gurus, Please provide some insight...

My EB3/RIR labor was sent back to state for Re-advertisement, in Sept 2003. I recetly recvd. a letter from the SWA with instructions to place the ad in Philly Inquirer (PI).

According to my knowledge PI automatically places the ad in CareerBuilder.com CB.

However this generates more responses.
My question is, Is it reqd. to place the ad in CB also?

Can I exclude the CB ad?

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.