Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Ibud2

Hi, Ibud2,

When your case was sent back from Philly DOL to SWA, did Philly DOL automatic voice message system say that your case "was remanded to state?"

In 09/03, I got a notice from Philly DOL saying that my case was "remanded to the state." The notice asks Virginia SWA to instruct my employer to do one more ad. As of today, my employer haven't received any instructions to do the ad. I contacted VEC, they said that my case is placed with Non-RIR processing, and I have to wait for another 15 months to get the instructions!!!

This is insane!!! My RIR is not rejected, the DOL is just asking for one more ad! Can you please share some more info on your re-advertisement? Did your lawyer call SWA to ask them when they would send instructions?

Greatly appreciate your help! I am in deep depression now...

Re: To Ibud2

Hi,
Yes, my lawyer did call the SWA officer and they sent the instrcutions in one week.

The status of my case was also "Remanded to State".

Regards.

Hi, Ibud2

Wish you all the best! You are lucky...I have to face another agonizing wait of one year or more... Can't understand why VA SWA is not treating my case as Philly SWA treats yours...

I don't know what to do...

Why did the process slowed down so much...?

Did any one have any info? Until couple of months back, Phily was moving nicely... I am sure there is some reason!

It is frustrating and I wish there is some thing we can do about this!!!

Re: Why did the process slowed down so much...?

Originally posted by PradK
Did any one have any info? Until couple of months back, Phily was moving nicely... I am sure there is some reason!

It is frustrating and I wish there is some thing we can do about this!!!

It is said that they were processing non-RIR cases exclusively in September, which explains why we didn't see any approval in that month. But we have no clue whether they are back to RIR cases this month as we still haven't seen any approval when it is drawing closer to the end of October. I suggest we contact our attoneys and ask them to find out what's going on, or if anyone has experience talking to the DOL officers (I know there are some tricks in doing that but don't know the details), please do so again and share the info you get.

avm

I keep getting the same message and would love to have a change. It goes like this " bla bla bla ......has been received at the regional office" , it should be "bla bla bla...have been certified"

Hope for the best.

Still waiting for my RIR LC, no clue what happened.

:confused:

Phily DOL issued a NOF to my employer in April, 2003. My employer and my lawyer then submitted a rebuttal along with other supporting documents to Phily by the deadline in May. Since then, we haven't heard anything from the DOL yet. I keep checking the automated phone system over the past several months, but what I got was "the notice of finding's rebuttal was received, and it was posted on June 19 2003". I am so upset now, I have no clue what happened to my case. I have been waiting for the approval for more than a year.

Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get final word from Phily (either reject or approve)? What should I do now? Just waiting?

Thanks for your help!!!!!!

JS

Labor

My labor got certified on Oct 15th.(I got this info from the Philly AVM).
But it has'nt reached my attorney yet.

Do you have any idea how long does it take to receive the approval notice?

Thanks

Re: Re: Good Monday morning to all....

Originally posted by lbud2
Gurus, Please provide some insight...

My EB3/RIR labor was sent back to state for Re-advertisement, in Sept 2003. I recetly recvd. a letter from the SWA with instructions to place the ad in Philly Inquirer (PI).

According to my knowledge PI automatically places the ad in CareerBuilder.com CB.

However this generates more responses.
My question is, Is it reqd. to place the ad in CB also?

Can I exclude the CB ad?

Regards

My case too was sent back to state for re-ad, the employer sent the details over to SWA/DOL and they have agreed for the format of the ad, attorney said that the ad would be based on my skillset when I originally filed for LC...do u guys know how long it would take for them to actually go thro this whole process, is there someone who has re-advertised and got their LCs approved?

Labor

My dates

My labor got certified on Oct 15th.(I got this info from the Philly AVM).
But it has'nt reached my attorney yet.

Do you have any idea how long does it take to receive the approval notice?

Thanks

EB2-RIR
Applied in Delaware 11/28/02
Moved to philly 06/29/03
AD 10/15/03

Re:LC Approved

av35,

Congratulations!!!

I don't know how long it takes, i think you will get more response in I-140/485 threads, as those guys went thro' this :)

Can you please share some more information like:

Job Description: Software Engineer/System-Analyst/
Marketing-Manger etc..
Job Requirement: BS/MS + X years of experience
Job Location:

To hanuman_chalisa
I am not sure abt my answer to ur questions Ill try

Job Description: System-Analyst
Job Requirement: MS + 2 years of experience
Job Location: Delaware

Re: Still waiting for my RIR LC, no clue what happened.

Originally posted by jerryseinfield
:confused:

Phily DOL issued a NOF to my employer in April, 2003. My employer and my lawyer then submitted a rebuttal along with other supporting documents to Phily by the deadline in May. Since then, we haven't heard anything from the DOL yet. I keep checking the automated phone system over the past several months, but what I got was "the notice of finding's rebuttal was received, and it was posted on June 19 2003". I am so upset now, I have no clue what happened to my case. I have been waiting for the approval for more than a year.

Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get final word from Phily (either reject or approve)? What should I do now? Just waiting?

Thanks for your help!!!!!!

I was in the same boat, I got "remanded to state" within the first week after submitting the rebuttal. They have asked me to re-advertise.

JS

sunkav, JS

Did they provide any reason as to why you should re-advertise? Can you guys at least tell us if it was related in anyway to a. the long period that elapsed since you posted the original ad or b. current job market conditions?

Status
Not open for further replies.