Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certified labor

Hi Everybody,

My case as per AVM has been certified on August 28, 2003 and so far the attorney has not received any intimation on this.
Any ideas? Thanks.

Re: Certified labor

Originally posted by fishaqi
Hi Everybody,

My case as per AVM has been certified on August 28, 2003 and so far the attorney has not received any intimation on this.
Any ideas? Thanks.

Did your attorney call a DOL officer about this? Shouldn't you call them too for that matter? This is unbeliebable. If it is lost in the mail, what would happen? Anyone know about it, please share...

DOT Code ?

Hi,
I talked to my attorney about the processing.
He told me that the state got approved end of Aug, and got transfered to the federal, and gave me a code to tracking.
He also told me not to speak to anyone at INS as it would elongate the process.
My code is 033-XX-YYY. Do I have any option to track how the processing is being conducted.

Re: Re: Certified labor

Yes I called and left a detailed voice mail. Waiting for the reply.
My company is writing a letter to them.
If anybody has any clues. Pl let me know.

Thanks.

Originally posted by PhillyJulyLC
Did your attorney call a DOL officer about this? Shouldn't you call them too for that matter? This is unbeliebable. If it is lost in the mail, what would happen? Anyone know about it, please share...

Re: Re: Re: Certified labor

Originally posted by fishaqi
Yes I called and left a detailed voice mail. Waiting for the reply.
My company is writing a letter to them.
If anybody has any clues. Pl let me know.

Thanks.
I believe generally your attoney should be in a better position to talk to them. Apparently there is something wrong with the process - either they misplaced your LC or it was lost in the mail. Either way they should do something to make it up. Good luck! And, please do let us know how it turns out...

Loosing mail doesn't seem to be unusal...

I have seen this on Atlanta DOL forum some time back and at least couple of guys faced this issue. Apparently one of them (through Attorney I believe) called SESA and had them resend it to DOL. May be you can search that thread....for more info...

And, how about these guys sub-contracting the whole process to some BPO Cos. in Mumbai or Manilla... things can not get any bad than this !!!

To fishaqi

Which state was the SESA office ? Was it Delaware ? When did it clear State Labor ?

Do you mind sharing the company name ??

Thanks,
pgae

read the messages posted before

Hi everyone,
I have noticed that some of you, especially who are new to this forum, don't read the messages that have been posted before - not even the ones posted only recently, the result of which is that many questions that already have answers out there are repeatedly asked. Don't get me wrong - questions are always welcome, and we are here to help each other out, but it is to your benifit that you read the messages posted recently so you don't have to wait for someone to answer your questions that already have answers to. Just my thoughts...Have a good weekend!

thanks RKIndiaCBE

Thank you for updating the tracker..

Haven't heard of any approvals for July ..Is that right ? I made some random checks on avm.. looks like philly is stuck in june RIR.

Can someone check with their attorney's and post info? I will too.

thanks guys..

still processing NON-RIR?

Guys,
r they processing NON-RIR? Any indea

the following messages is posted by "lilac20" at "Lets Track Pittsburg Labor" today.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys,

For me, ETA process started in End of May 2003. Mine was non-RIR.

My employer filed for SESA somewhere in June 1st week.

Case went to Phily DOL by mid to end of september.

Labor approved on second week of October 2003.

It was amazingly done in 4 months.

Good Luck !
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CTS

Re: still processing NON-RIR?

Originally posted by cts
Guys,
r they processing NON-RIR? Any indea
CTS

They could be. We heard of one RIR approval in October though. But my random check of my company cases shows no progress at all since September. Anyone who has talked to a DOL officer or has had his attorney call them, please shed some light on this. Apparently they are not actively processing RIR cases this month... will they start next month?

Re: To fishaqi

Hi Pgae,

First of all I want to clarify my earlier statement. Mine is still pending with Regional. My company filed three cases in a span of two months. The case which was filed last has been approved first. Still waiting for mine.
Here is the information about my case.
Applied to Pittsburgh SESA in Feb 2003.
Received by Regional Aug 8, 2003.

Thanks

Originally posted by pgae
Which state was the SESA office ? Was it Delaware ? When did it clear State Labor ?

Do you mind sharing the company name ??

Thanks,
pgae

I tried 1 hour back and I got response fine, but no updates ....
Is Any one in this thread with NON RIR?

lssd, Has your case been approved? Please update your status. Thanks, RK

Hi lssd,
Has your case been approved? I see your RD is 5/23/03 and I heard from the Philly office that they have started processing RIR cases with RD's starting from 5/23/03.

Please update your status and also anyone who is silently watching this forum please update your case status which would help you and others in this forum.

Hopefully they will start moving faster once again on the RIR cases. They have corrected the AVM problem and that too should work fine now.

Thanks,
RK

Mysterious_GC, settling_withgc

Mysterious_GC, settling_withgc and others who don't have their entries in the DOL tracker:

Please update the DOL tracker (excell sheet) with your case information.

Thanks,
RK

Originally posted by Lc_va
I tried 1 hour back and I got response fine, but no updates ....
Is Any one in this thread with NON RIR?

Philly : june 11th
case # 03391*** NON-RIR

Status
Not open for further replies.