Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to know one more labor approved. Guys did u notice av35 case was also approved on Oct 15. R they working bimonthly now huhuhu....

Well who knows how they are processing. Hope things pick up again...........

Originally posted by Lc_va
one Labor is approved from my company on 10/15/2003.
it was moved to phily dol on 08/04/2003 and a NOF was issued in aug last week. It is related to IT Job.

Philly DOL

Hi Guys,

Nice to hear about Lc_va 's company got a labor cleared for the case in August on 10/15/03.

My details:
Applied EB2RIR-Delaware-Dec/12/02.
Reached Philly July/11/03.
Got case identification no from attorney.

Waited till around mid-September. Patience ran out. Now feeling tensed. so from then on I call 215-861-5286-at least once each day :( No change in status.

Used other opiton of using employer tel no.
All my employers cases(with Philly which reached by May 26) have been approved - Checked on October 30th.
The cases[from my employer] that reached(Philly DOL) from May 27 onwards are pending.

And to my dissappointment there were about 37 case pending before me from my employer alone. Imagine when all the other companies are put together.....

Again I check not only my case number at 215-861-5286; but others in serial order. eg: Mine is xxxxx-111 so I check xxxxx-096, xxxxx-108,xxxxx-145 etc (randomly about 35 odd).
To my surprise some of them are apporved as recently as October 24th.

But their DOT code was different.
Ours (software engineer) is 030.062-110

[The point though, is that it seems that Philly DOL is working but not on cases of Software professionals]. Maybe the AVM system is not updated properly! Maybe I am wrong about my conclusion. (Hopefully)

Praying and keeping fingers crossed.
Anybody else please post your comments/experience; especially whose cases went in May-June.

:eek:

:)

Hi
There is one question I had ... rather an observartion.
The case number before mine is approved, and has a different DOT code than mine. That case got approval in 6 days.
I wish DOT also viewed my case along with that .....
Uhhh ...
Btw what the DOT 070-101-054 ?

Hi mag4life:

Hi mag4life,

Would you mind telling me if anyone from your company gets approved with a Philly Receipt Date after May26th. Mine is May 27th and my fellow colleague also had a same RD and his labor got approved on 28th June itself.

Thanks,
RK

Budct,

Have you gotten your approval yet? I am still waiting. My receipt date in the Philly DOL is July 7th.

Originally posted by budct
My Phil. DOL receipt date is also July 7th, but the revised processing time on DOL site shows they are still working on May applications,It seems that they have practically stopped processing RIR cases since last one and half month.There is not a single case certifed during last 3 weeks. It is more than 90 days I have been eagerly waiting . I hope that they clear backlog soon.
Please Keep updating the progress.

budct :confused: 15.0 royal blue

AVM Status - "No More Cases"

I have been calling the AVM for the last 3 weeks and use Option 2 since I don't have my Case #. When I enter my employer ID, I get a message saying "There are no more cases". What does this mean? My receipt date is July 7th, does that mean that they have not started reviewing my case?

Is there any way I can find out my Case #, since my company lawyer does not give out the case numbers.

To ilusrini

I see in the DOL tracker that your case received a prevailing wages query in DE SESA.

Could you pls elaborate the exact nature of the query ? What was the course of action taken and what was the amount stated in the petition and the revised amount ? How long did the company/lawyers take to respond ?

I am given to understand that a similar query was raised as regards my case.

Sorry all, about having to raise a question in this forum, but I thought this is the best place to get noticed by ilusrini.

Thanks,
pgae

Re: AVM Status - "No More Cases"

Originally posted by rsingh123
I have been calling the AVM for the last 3 weeks and use Option 2 since I don't have my Case #. When I enter my employer ID, I get a message saying "There are no more cases". What does this mean? My receipt date is July 7th, does that mean that they have not started reviewing my case?

Is there any way I can find out my Case #, since my company lawyer does not give out the case numbers.
That message, I think, means your case is not in the AVM yet. How did you know your case had been transferred to the DOL regional office? Did your attorney tell you? If so why can't he give you the case number? In any case, your attorney is the only source you can find your case number. Good luck...

DOL approvals

Rsingh123
I keep on checking about my status everyday on AVM, but get the same reply.It seems that they are still working on non RIR cases and there is practically no RIR approvals since last two months.
It is very frustrating, but we have no choice and to wait till our turn comes. Let us hope that next month comes out with lot of Jun/Jul RIR approvals.
Good luck
budct :eek:

Re: Re: AVM Status - "No More Cases"

PhillyJulyLC, thanks for the response. I got my receipt date from the lawyer, so I am not sure why AVM has not been updated yet! My company's law firm has a policy against giving out case numbers, so I guess all I can do is wait.
Originally posted by PhillyJulyLC
That message, I think, means your case is not in the AVM yet. How did you know your case had been transferred to the DOL regional office? Did your attorney tell you? If so why can't he give you the case number? In any case, your attorney is the only source you can find your case number. Good luck...

reply to pgae

Hi actually i have no clue about i t
my company and lawyers are not so freindly to tell anything about my case .They sent some revised amount for my salary that i know from then i think it moved to philly
still waiting for philly to get it cleared my reciept date is is july 23 and dot date updated is also the same date ....

Hi actually i have no clue about i t
my company and lawyers are not so freindly to tell anything about my case .They sent some revised amount for my salary that i know from then i think it moved to philly
still waiting for philly to get it cleared my reciept date is is july 23 and dot date updated is also the same date ....

I have the same reciept date as yours, still waiting for positive repsonse.

Re: Re: lssd, Has your case been approved? Please update your status. Thanks, RK

Celebrating my two year anniversary in style :mad:
NOF issued on Oct 28, 2003 :confused:
No more information available at this point. Will post more information when available.

Originally posted by lssd
Still waiting - I will be celebrating my two year anniversary tomorrow (LC applied on Oct 29, 2001) :rolleyes:
::

lssd,
Which state did you apply for your LC from?
I am sorry to know about your ROF.
Hope everything works out well for you.
Good luck!

Re: Re: Re: lssd, Has your case been approved? Please update your status. Thanks, RK

Issd sorry to hear about NOF.

Originally posted by lssd
Celebrating my two year anniversary in style :mad:
NOF issued on Oct 28, 2003 :confused:
No more information available at this point. Will post more information when available.

Status
Not open for further replies.