Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Email address

Originally posted by cts
Email address: LCSTATUS03@doleta.gov

in subject u have to say
Employer phone: (XXX)-XXX-XXXX

Actually it's in the body rather than subject that you have to specify the employer phone in the format like: Employer phone: (XXX) XXX-XXXX . The email system has not been working for me for a very long time. Anyone got any reply recently?

Last edited by a moderator:
Phily DOL has become like another

blackhole DOL these days... cases are justing pouring in...and nothing comes out! This DOL was consistently processing cases within 2-3 months until couple months back and now it just came to a stand still!!! We hardly have seen any approvals...I am sure it has to do with some thing more than just processing non-RIR applications...And in this context, it is interesting to note the following from Murthy bulletin! It is possible that they are just waiting for this "guidance" on RIR processing... and I don't have good feelings about this!!! But, do you guys think that backlog reduction center is possibly a good news for us..???

Please share your thoughts/comments...

For comeplete text... http://murthy.com/bulletin.html

[[[[[[[
RIR Processing

The DOL headquarters is expected to issue field guidance on Reduction in Recruitment (RIR) processing by mid-November 2003. This guidance is expected to provide insight on adjudication of RIR applications that have been pending for lengthy periods, as well as how the DOL will consider new applications filed under RIR procedures.

Backlog Reduction Plan

Two backlog reduction centers are scheduled to open in Dallas, Texas and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The pilot backlog reduction center in Gaithersburg, Maryland, however, will be closed at the end of 2003. The two new centers are expected to become operational quickly, resulting from the testing of software and the development of training materials at the pilot office.
]]]]]]]]

jaocanada,

I will update the tracker file. Mine is RIR and the code is:
P2003-MD-03397455.

I hope I have given you the right DOT code. I don't understand what's the DOT code. Pls. Help me.

Thanks.

Originally posted by jaocanada
Kulku,
Mine moved on Sept 16.
Please update the tracker file you could file in one of the earlier replies of this thread.
What is yor DOT code & ist RIR or Non-RIR?

Re: Phily DOL has become like another

Originally posted by PradK
The two new centers are expected to become operational quickly, resulting from the testing of software and the development of training materials at the pilot office.
]]]]]]]]
It might still take some time for the software to get in place and for the personnel to get trained. You are right, it is more than just non-RIR catch up... No one can predict whether the "guidline" will make things better or worse, but the job market improvement of recent months is definately good news for LC applicants. Let's hope for the best...

updated the tracker

Originally posted by jaocanada
Kulku,
Mine moved on Sept 16.
Please update the tracker file you could file in one of the earlier replies of this thread.
What is yor DOT code & ist RIR or Non-RIR?

RIR Policy update

I was going through the California DOL postings. It seems like DOL is going to issue RIR guidelines to be used by all states.

Spoke to my attorney who was in a panel that met DOL officials last week and he said there has been no update yet on RIR policy and he has no idea when a policy will be issued.

I am in the same date

Originally posted by kulku
My Labor moved to Phily DOL on Sept. 18, 2003. Is there anybody in a similar timeframe?

Thanks.

Hi KulKU /Jaocanada
My Labour was also recieved at Philly on 18 sept .My case is in RIR-3 from maryland.Let me know if you got in news of approval
Thanks
Raven

AVM ...I was able to check the status just a few mins. back..

but it was taking quite a few ring backs before it responded... try again...

DOL Approval Time

Hi Guys,

I want to know how much time it is taking to get DOL approval. My sesa date is 06/11/03. I am still waiting for DOL for approval.

GC7

Re: AVM status

Originally posted by settling_withgc
i just checked the same. it is back on again.
wonder how it works sometime .. and then gone for a week ...:)

My theroy is that they take the IVR down to update records and it is back up once the records are updated:).. hope its what I think!

Keep the faith guys!

Re: Foreign Labor Certification Processing Times and Dates

Originally posted by cts
DOLETA Foreign Labor Certification Processing Times and Dates posted for this month(NOV).

bad news...Philly DOL RIR date stays in "MAY-2003"....

http://www.murthy.com/labdates.html

this is Frustrating...:(
Is it really because they've been busy processing non-RIR cases? It shows the non-RIR date as "Jan 2003". Who remember the dates they published for the last couple of months? Is the non-RIR date moving?

Re: Re: Foreign Labor Certification Processing Times and Dates

Hi PhillyJulyLC,

Non-RIR procesing times as of OCTOBER-2003( last month)

http://www.immigrationonline.com/processing_times/dol.asp

it was JAN-2003. (as of OCT-09-2003)

Non-RIR is not moving either.

no idea what they r doing..

Originally posted by PhillyJulyLC
Is it really because they've been busy processing non-RIR cases? It shows the non-RIR date as "Jan 2003". Who remember the dates they published for the last couple of months? Is the non-RIR date moving?

Status
Not open for further replies.