Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
update the tracker spread sheet

hi,
There is a EXCEL spread sheet please update that one.
Originally posted by Phil032102
Hi,
I am a member newly registered to this forum but I have been following it closely from last several months. I came to know from my attorney that my appl. was moved from Phili SESA to Phili DOL in mid April. Mine was filed from Phili on March 21, 2002. If this true and really happening then this is a good news. Hope things will move fast at DOL from there.
Let me know if anybody else in 2002 got their appl. moved from SESA to DOL.

Thanks!

I thought he was GC12.. is talking about DOL .

Hi Gc12...
If you applied for SWA philly -- one more year
If your application moved from SWA to DOL--- avg 50 to 60 days

I thought he was (GC12..) talking about DOL .

Hi Gc12...
If you applied for SWA philly -- one more year
If your application moved from SWA to DOL--- avg 50 to 60 days

Hi all.

Just heard from VA SESA that my RIR (EB2) application has been forwarded to Philly (updated xls file attached). I haven't managed to get through to the status line yet, although I expect my info might not be available yet (I'll update things asap).

Got my fingers crossed -- doesn't sound like it should be too much longer (one way or another).

ETA

Hi All,

I have received an e-mail that was confirmed that my case had been approved at MD SWA and had been sent to Phily DOL at 05/22/2003.
But, I could not find my case information in Phily DOL AVS(215-861-5286) until now(05/31/2003).

Does anyone have any idea how long they take to put a case in the AVS?

TIA.

Originally posted by allsucks
on an average it will take 50 to 60 days

I do not think this would be the norm now. After doing some "research", it really looks like they have stopped processing applications for April ..or at least have temporarily put a hold on it. I would presume they must now be working on Feb Apps....
So the 50-60 days norm may not be entirely true.... I am currently approaching the 60 day threshold with my labor nowhere in sight or even close..... Looks like its gonna take another 1-2 months to process Apr apps......

Anybody agrees/disagrees................

va_lc_laborious

guess

Hi VA,
I gave the guess date on our XL spread sheet. If you see that sheet average approval days 64 . that is why I gave that quote "50-60 days". However , I will agree with your explanation.

I haven't been checking the forum lately, what's the latest. Which month is the DOL processing now? Any approvals? Heard two of my friend's colleagues applications got approved (RIR - Sept 2001(PD) -> Apr 2003(recd dol) -> May 2003(apprvd dol)). My application had to be recalled to change the company name, it should be back in the DOL again. My older company's assets and liabilities were bought over by the current company. Hope everything goes smooth, anyone in a similar situation or experiences?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sujay,

We both are in same boat. My Company name is also changed. I spoke with my attorney and she said she had already resolved the name change issue when application was at SESA. But status auto reply system is still showing old company name. Is there any way to confirm the name change?

Date

Originally posted by dsujay
I haven't been checking the forum lately, what's the latest. Which month is the DOL processing now? Any approvals? Heard two of my friend's colleagues applications got approved (RIR - Sept 2001(PD) -> Apr 2003(recd dol) -> May 2003(apprvd dol)). My application had to be recalled to change the company name, it should be back in the DOL again. My older company's assets and liabilities were bought over by the current company. Hope everything goes smooth, anyone in a similar situation or experiences?
Could you please specify the perticular date? (DOL RECV date)

Posted to Phili on May 20th 2003.

Allsucks is right. Yes, I had filed my LC on 18th Dec 2002 and it got moved from SASE to Phili on 20th May.

Any idea what should one do for I-140 (CP) in a mean while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,
My application has moved on 5/30 to the DOL.
It was filed on 01/09/2002 in Richmond, VA
It feels nice that atleast one hurdle is crossed.
Thanks

Re: Posted to Phili on May 20th 2003.

Originally posted by gc121802
Allsucks is right. Yes, I had filed my LC on 18th Dec 2002 and it got moved from SASE to Phili on 20th May.

Any idea what should one do for I-140 (CP) in a mean while.
Here is my lawyer response
"
I understand that the LC moved from the SWA to the DOL. Regretably, this does not indicate that the approval is imminent. To the contrary, unless some kind of initiative is introduced to get rid of backlog, it could be another six months or longer before it is reached. Accordingly, I would say that it is premature to begin to gather medicals or photos for your I-140/I-485. It would be a good idea to proceed with birth certificates and letters confirming your prior employment. Other than that, I don't believe any other preparation is warranted at this time. I will keep you notified of all relevant developments."

gc121802

Could you please send the particulars about your case or update the tracker sheet. Mine was filed on 20th Dec and am eagerly waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.