Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To MKKUMAR,

You have to understand most of the GreenCard processing done as Future employment. So the salary in Labor application reflects only the future salary and the current one. So please talk with your employer about this. And also you check with any Lawyer about what is the Min.Salary you need to put for your case.

Good Luck to you...

Also attached the updated sheet.

To MKKUMAR,

Sorry there is a mistake in my previous post...the below is correct.

You have to understand most of the GreenCard processing done as Future employment. So the salary in Labor application reflects only the future salary and not the current one. So please talk with your employer about this. And also you check with any Lawyer about what is the Min.Salary you need to put for your case.

Good Luck to you...

when a company files a Labor it has to specify salary that it will offer to you after you get your GC.

your current salary is 52K, but company can always say that it would hire you on 100k or whatever and never do that.
so there lies a trick....

basically all companies does that way. intiall salaries are usually low. even my company mentioned 80k on LCA whereas my salary is much lower than that....

i think ur employer is just running from it.

Thanks a lot to all of you for replying. I will talk to my employer about this.

This is a great discussion forum.

Message to allsucks and others waiting in line for approval

Message to allsucks and others waiting in line

Looks like there are about 80-100 applications from 4/3 to 4/7 in pending status. Others during the same time period are certified.

Guys any idea how many days would this take ????

allsucks,

If you know your case number use the AVM system to track down other applications (behind yours) starting from your case number and decreasing down the line.....

For example if your case number is 999990. You can check status of case 9999985( 5 no decrement). If this is not certified then check status of say 9999980..... And so on.... Till you get one that is certified/denied...

By all means this is not an error proof method....But it sure as hell worked for some people on this forum in the past.

This is not my ingenuity .. Some members on this forum have recommened this.......

All the best
va_lc_laborious

message to VA

VA thanks for you info.
I do not have case number. My lawyer called SESA they told this case moved to DOl.

I need to wait and see.. :)

Q to everyone

Hi guys,
I got my labor approved (EB2-RIR). In the labor application the requirement was for a Master's Degree and at least 2 years of on the same job experience. My lawyer filed it in EB-2 because I had 5 years of experience.
But, now she is saying that she can't use this labor as I only had 5 years of experience which counts towards my Masters degree. But the requirement was for a Masters degree with at least 2 years of experience. Even though right now I do have 7 years of experience, but when the case was filed, I only had 5 which counted towards my Masters equivalency.

Can anyone help me with this.

Thanx a bunch.
Jay

Hi Guys,

Please take care while you are adding to Dol_Tracker sheet.
I think when you sort by date the Title goes at the bottom.
Please exclude title while you srot.

Good lcuk to everyone.

vc_lc_laboriuos:

I checked this morning at So apparently there is some mistake
that time it was sayingMarch 2003 for Philly RIR regional.

Re: Question to all waiting in line to get approved

When the official web site gives processing dates they probably give the date that the slowest person in the office is processing applications for in that office. If one officer (or adjudicator) is doing Feb 2003 and others may be doing April, they cannot list the current processing date as April because everyone who filed before April will assume their application is done and start calling the office. So they mention the actual processing date as Feb. and those whose April applications are processed should consider that as some officers working faster than others.

Did this help?

Originally posted by va_lc_laborious
All,

Official website http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp?
mentions that the processing times for RIR current is Feb 2003. Is this date correct ... This date was updated on May 23 2003.

Just started me thinkin ....how did apps for 04/07 get approved

good luck to all
va_lc_laborious

Thanks for the reply.... Does that also explain why dates have moved back by a month. Last month the same website mentioned Mar 2003 as RIR processing date ??

va_lc_laborious

SESA date

but SESA date jumped directly from Oct 01 to May 02??
how could that be ?

are there any case moved to DOL after Dec 01.... which i heard last I suppose.

Hi,
I am a member newly registered to this forum but I have been following it closely from last several months. I came to know from my attorney that my appl. was moved from Phili SESA to Phili DOL in mid April. Mine was filed from Phili on March 21, 2002. If this true and really happening then this is a good news. Hope things will move fast at DOL from there.
Let me know if anybody else in 2002 got their appl. moved from SESA to DOL.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.