Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
062001PHI,
Use your employer philly phone number to retrieve all the cases your company filed. you have to call the same number for AVM Message (215-861-5286) and then press #1 and #2(for phone #). if you don'y ask your company guys what did they give your application.

Good Luck!

TO PHILLY MAY

Thanks for your reply.

I checked the AVM system and found that there are at least 20-25 RIR applications with DOL date 4/7 pending.
ALSO THERE ARE ABOUT 5-10 RIR applications pending with priority date 4/4.

I think my application must be in within this "pending applications" umbrella.

In fact I was really surprised when all guys on this forum with DOL date 4/7 got theirs approved.

Hope for the best

va_lc_laborious

Recieved the hard copy of certification.
thanks to all for the support and all the best to those in line.

I am working for a consulting company on a salary of 52K as bioinformatics-software developer. Is that a problem for getting labor certificate ? Please advise.

my case moved to DOl

Guys ,
Please update my information in the spread sheet .

PHILLY SESA DATE : Oct-23-2001
PHILLY DOL RecV DATE : Apr-3-2003

Hello All,

Quick question to those waiting in the line for LC approval. Do you know of any cases that have been processed past date 04/07.. Mine has priority date of 04/07... Not yet processed. Is there a delay betn the processing date and AVM status update date.

Thanks for you time

va_lc_laborious

MESSAGE TO ALL SUCKS

TO ALLSUCKS,

Are you in EB2/RIR category. Please let me know.
Also you can call 215-861-5286. With your company phone # or case number you can check the status of your LC application
All the best

va_lc_laborious

DOL

Hi VA,
I called that number but it is not saying anything about my case.

My lawyer is going to call FED DOL and find out the satus.

TO ALLSUCKS

A slick way of getting through is not to hang up when you hear the ring...Hang on... When the AVM system is free to accomodate another callerand if your call is next in the line your call will get through..... Turn around time is usually very fast

VA

Thanks for info.
I called that number for my company last case was May2001 nothing with current date. I think DOL did not update the AVM system.

Does anybody have any knowledge as to approximately how much is the delay betn LC processing time and subsequent update into the AVM system.

Also ALLSUCKS,
Do you know if your application is RIR/EB2/EB3 category..Cos we have seen EB3 apps take longer than EB2 apps.. Not sure why .... But this is the trend we have been seeing lately

va_lc_laborious

LC Approved

Hi all,

It was a surprise for me this morning to hear that my LC got approved from Philly DOL. I was not aware that my case was moved fom Philly SESA to DOL. I was following this forum and this update might be helpful.

Please update the excell sheet.

PHILLY SESA DATE : Oct-22-2001
PHILLY DOL Rec DATE : Apr-7-2003

EB3-RIR

Good luck to all.

I was actually notified by my attorney and then I checked in the system also....

can someone let me know more about 140 and 485 concurrent filing....any forum related to this?

Can someone please reply to this :

I am working for a consulting company on a salary of 52K as bioinformatics-software developer. My employer is telling me that he cannot apply for labor certification because DOL will reject it due to low pay. Is this true ? He is saying that until I get a project which has huge hourly billing rate, he cannot pay me more.

to mkumar

Yes that may be partially true...

Currently software developer(EB2 RIR) requires about 60-75k per as per SESA . A lot of my friends have got an RFE for wages below this threshold and were processed after subsequent increase to meet this "umbrella"

As always contact your lawyer to get appropriate legal advice regarding this issue. Advices on this forum may not be construed as legal/final/binding.

Anybody else on this forum...comments....????

Hi va_lc_laborious,

Thank you very much for replying.

If I ask my employer to file for EB3-RIR instead of EB2 should that be fine ? I did MSC in biochemistry and I have over 6+ yrs s/w development experience. Even if I am eligible for EB2, can my employer file in EB3 category ?

Thanks in advance.

Kumar

Status
Not open for further replies.