Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
I think you all r right. The DOL officers are on vacation. The last case # that was received by them was 03390549 (you can check it through the AVm system and that was on May 19th. But they haven't received the next case 03390550 yet.

Also, the same thing is true for approved cases. The last case that was approved was 03388557 and that was received on April-07. That status was also posted on May 19th. But after that till now there are no approvals yet.

What is the phone number of AVM system and what option to select to find out last case number they have approved. This will be useful to find out how far my case number is. Based on your number there are 1800 cases ahead of me for approval.

i think these numbers are regardless.
did any one went to DOL and see and how they work :D

it might be a coincidence that these numbers worked for someone. but as far as i think there might be several factors that govern these sequence which we cannot even predict.......

plz do not pass this as if its some kind of a rule.
its just a forum grown solution. :eek:

all officers on leave.. ya very right :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by philava
i think these numbers are regardless.
did any one went to DOL and see and how they work :D

it might be a coincidence that these numbers worked for someone. but as far as i think there might be several factors that govern these sequence which we cannot even predict.......

plz do not pass this as if its some kind of a rule.
its just a forum grown solution. :eek:

all officers on leave.. ya very right :p
I think they work 60% on chai time/lunch
40% on application :)

thats better numbers as compare to software guys...

for us its like

60% chai
20% forum
10% other personal work
10% if there is any official work :D :D

Please Update

Hi All,
My case was filed in July 24th 2002 in Delaware, N-RIR got approved any moved to Pilly DOL on 12/31/02. Is there a way we can find out what is going on with my case. Or is there a guru who can educate me when i will be expecting the approval.
Are the cases in Philly DOL not being considered as per the Priority date, in that case my PD is my filing date is that true. But in that case why is it not picked up. Lot of unsolved puzzles for me. If there is a generous one out there in this thread please throw some light into my case.
Thanks and all the best.

Originally posted by philava
thats better numbers as compare to software guys...

for us its like

60% chai
20% forum
10% other personal work
10% if there is any official work :D :D
thats cool.. still 10% is high though... :)

Updated the tracker with the info of the two new approvals that I had mentioned yesterday. Also fixed the tracker, it got messed up since I created originally.

Also I don't think it is a good idea to check the case numbers ahead or after your own. They recommend checking your status ONLY ONCE PER DAY (either by email/phone), if everybody checks 10-20 numbers before and after their own, you may be adversely affecting each other's cases. Something to keep in mind.

Originally posted by dsujay
Also I don't think it is a good idea to check the case numbers ahead or after your own. They recommend checking your status ONLY ONCE PER DAY (either by email/phone), if everybody checks 10-20 numbers before and after their own, you may be adversely affecting each other's cases. Something to keep in mind.

Dsujay,

Can you elaborate what do you mean by "adversely affecting each others cases"
Also looks like Apr 7th cases are being processed on May 30. Thats some hope for comfort I might say ???

va_lc_laborious

jay_gm:
That's very good Math you did. We can use it as a base line.

philava:
I agree with you, Case numbers assigned to different type of cases (RIR,N-RIR) are processed in different phase.

dsujay:
You are right about cramping DOL phone line, may be we can try our random test in weekends.

For others :
Even though we spend more time on !!!!, we have done our
Office works in time, isn’t right.

Good luck guys.

Originally posted by jay_gm
Hi all,
I think you all r right. The DOL officers are on vacation. The last case # that was received by them was 03390549 (you can check it through the AVm system and that was on May 19th. But they haven't received the next case 03390550 yet.

Also, the same thing is true for approved cases. The last case that was approved was 03388557 and that was received on April-07. That status was also posted on May 19th. But after that till now there are no approvals yet.

We need to realize that if 03388557 is approved that does not mean that all apps before that have been approved...I myself am in a similar situation. My case nos is about 200 nos less(EB2/RIR) ....And believe it or not ...NOT PROCESSED yet.....

no offend

Guys ,
Today morning I made some comments about work %'s . It seems some people got offended .
Sorry .if any one felt offend.

I just made a joke.. :)

Hi Guys,
My case has been moved to DOL on 04/21/2003.
Filed from Phily SESA March-2002, EB3-RIR.

congrats...
looks like SESA is picking up speed.
i talked to my lawyer, he said that Philly SESA is planning to clear backlog faster so that after 6 months backlog would be only 6 months.
which means if u file now that ur case should move ahead in next 6 months :)

plz keep the xls sheet updated guys..

Status
Not open for further replies.