Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try using the option to use your employers phone number. Should be the main number of where your HR department of HQ office is. The cycle through the LC that your company has listed.

AVM

To sheela_booshan:

Thank you!
I think that the better way is to use your employer phone number.

I don't know anything about taxID.

Good luck!
:cool:

Folks,

I added my info in the sheet and I cleaned it up a little. I also fixed the "Elapsed Days" column formull so it reflects the correct number of days for final approval.

EDIT: Fallow Deer i updated the sheet with your news of approval.

.Mdrei

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just added my info to the tracker

I just added my info in here as well... although I think there's a problem in my interpretation of columns.

I don't see anyone with a reception date as far back as me - and that must mean I misunderstood or all of you misunderstood :cool:

One guess who misunderstood. Please help guys.

thanks-
spidey

Re: I've just added my info to the tracker

You need to put your date in the SESA date. The first date is the receipt date by the Regional DOL.

Mdrei
Originally posted by spidey
I just added my info in here as well... although I think there's a problem in my interpretation of columns.

I don't see anyone with a reception date as far back as me - and that must mean I misunderstood or all of you misunderstood :cool:

One guess who misunderstood. Please help guys.

thanks-
spidey

Information needed

Hello Everyone,
I called Richmond and they said my case was sent Phily DOl on 15th, How do i know my Case number to check the status of the file at Philly DOL and how long does it take to get the case number.
My attorney says it may take weeks, some times months to get the receipt.
What does the attorney receive once SESA is approved and does it usually take months to get the receipt, if so how can i track my file.

Thank you

How you can find your DOL case number

To the best of my knowledge the (almost) only way to find your case number is to ask your lower. Another way to trace your number is to call Philly DOL AVM 215-8615286 and according to your employer phone number and DOL receive date find your case number or a number of case numbers belonging to your employer. Hopefully one of the case numbers is yours. But if SESA sent your case today, it does not mean, that DOL will get it the same day and update the AVM immidiately.

Good luck. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my LC Approved

Hi Guys,
Another good new for you .I spoke to my lawer today and came to know that he has recieved my LC approval today .I thinks he has recieved it couple of days back but as he was out on vacation so has intimated me late .
I was under:
EB3 RIR
SESA MARYLAND
DOL RECD PHILY 18 SEPT
Thanks to all for creating a bond of friendship N keeping updating
Wish you all good luck for LC .
Thanks
raven

Congrats Raven....

I'm seeing kind of trend here... all the LC's approved in Sept. with Sept. 2003 rcpt date are pretty muct from MaryLand state. Is it a coincedence or DOL is processing Maryland state applicants early. Does anybody has any clue whats happening ?

Thanks

Anyone being approved with August recievd date. I see recent approved ones are with Sept rec. date. Any news on August processing.

~Aug 25th still waiting...

Not sure whats going on!

Originally posted by san27geet
Anyone being approved with August recievd date. I see recent approved ones are with Sept rec. date. Any news on August processing.

Hi Guys,
I don't think those who filed from Maryland are getting approved with receipt date in September.

I know a person from my company who got certified in Jan with receipt date in september and he had filed from Philadelphia.

cheers.

Oops

You are optimistic, man. So, what do you think it was? An AVM mistake? I haven't heard from my lower yet, but I'll let you know if there are any other news. By the way, I checked the AVM again. It says "certified".

Cheers :rolleyes:

Tracker Update

Please add the following to the excel sheet

saran
DE SESA Priority Date :- 12/15/2002
DE SESA Approval Date :- 10/10/2003
Category :- EB3 RIR
DOT Code :- 030.062-010
PA DOL Received Date :- 10/20/2003

pgae
DE SESA Priority Date :- 01/15/2003
DE SESA Approval Date :- 12/15/2003
Category :- EB2 RIR
PA DOL Received Date :- 12/17/2003

ravia
DE SESA Priority Date :- 01/22/2003
DE SESA Approval Date :- 10/15/2003
Category :- EB3 RIR
PA DOL Received Date :- 10/27/2003

Thanks,
pgae

Anybody knows how many days it takes for the approval notice to arrive attorney's office after the case is certified by DOL?

I used the AVM to query my company's phone number and it showed a case was certified on last Friday(1/23/2004). I am not sure whether it is mine. I hope I can receive a call from my lawer soon.

Thanks,

October 03 approval!!

I am New member in the forum. my labor moved from MD SESA to DOL on around mid december '03. My cae is in EB2/RIR. I checked AVM today with my employee phone no.

AVM have an approval for a labor received in DOL in mid oct 03.
Dot code 030.162-014.

:)

Thougts?!

It looks like cases that have moved to DOL from some states are getting processed fast than others. Cases that moved from Delaware seem to be lagging behind (along with other states).
Any thoughts?

Aug 03 approvals?

Hi guys,
Any one with Aug 11th approval, I see lot of Sept approvals but none in Aug ?

I request , to keep the form active.

Thnks

certified

I checked the AVM with my employer's phone number and it says my case is certified.

I could/nt believe it so i checked again with the case number and it is certified. see you guys in I-140/485 mailing group.
Details

EB2-RIR - MD SESA

RD in DOL - Oct 16th 2003

Thanks you for all the information that has been provided on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.