Philadelphia PA - N-400 Timeline

Congratualtions

Rahul
Congratualtions and I wish you a great life. You deserve all the best. Now do your best to get your wife here soon, and welcome back to the board buddy :)

Bbyaka and Phillidude
Congrats on your oath! You waited long enough (especially Bbyaka...2 years?? kudos to your patience!), so i am very happy for you!

All done! Yesterday, Nov. 3rd I became a citizen.

Rahul, thanks again for your information! Without it I would have still be waiting... In my case name check was what slowed things down so much. Becoming proactive and letting the FBI people know that I was not willing to sit tight and wait any more got my process going again.

Good luck to all soon-to-be citizens!!!

Bbyaka said:
All done! Yesterday, Nov. 3rd I became a citizen.

Rahul, thanks again for your information! Without it I would have still be waiting... In my case name check was what slowed things down so much. Becoming proactive and letting the FBI people know that I was not willing to sit tight and wait any more got my process going again.

Good luck to all soon-to-be citizens!!!

Congrats! I hear that the standards have been lowered since Oct 21st 04. ;)

Just kiddin..

Finally - the oath letter!

Oath sceduled for Dec 1 at 1600 Callowhill, Philly.

Does anyone know if 15 year old daughter is allowed to attend? She will in effect, be naturalized at the same time and at her age, we believe the ceremony to be important.

Timeline

RD Oct 16/03
Fingerprint - Dec 03
Interview - Sept 21
Oath Dec 1

jancdn said:
Finally - the oath letter!

Oath sceduled for Dec 1 at 1600 Callowhill, Philly.

Does anyone know if 15 year old daughter is allowed to attend? She will in effect, be naturalized at the same time and at her age, we believe the ceremony to be important.

Timeline

RD Oct 16/03
Fingerprint - Dec 03
Interview - Sept 21
Oath Dec 1
Yes she can attend, however she will not be required to take the oath.

Phili cases

Any interviews of late scheduled at this office?

A friend's Mom had interview last week for priority date somewhere in middle 03.

Any Eagles fan?

Hmm..This thread has no activity? Looks like PHILI DO is busy with stuff other than citizenship. Any one waiting from March-04?

Takes Forever

My wife applied and it has been complete one year and 27 days. No interview calls yet. Philly sucks actually. She did get one interview letter a month ago and then she got another letter saying it has been descheduled.

Have no clue what to do. Sent them letters, no one cares to reply.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

pankajkandhari said:
My wife applied and it has been complete one year and 27 days. No interview calls yet. Philly sucks actually. She did get one interview letter a month ago and then she got another letter saying it has been descheduled.

Have no clue what to do. Sent them letters, no one cares to reply.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks
Hi sir,

I think I am having the same pain as your wife. I got one interview letter on 04/2004 then I got another descheduled letter a month later. Then my N-400 application has been pending for over 2 years and no any response from USCIS.

I wonder how your wife's case is going now? Do you have any update? I would like to know so we can share information each other.

Good luck to you and your familiy.
Thanks

Philadelhpia Oath Ceremony?

We (my wife and I) had our interview on July 8, 2005. Both of us "passed" the interview and the officer said that we would be notified regarding the oath ceremony. As of today (August 25, 2005) we have not heard anything. Apparently, some folks who were interviewed after us have already received the invitation to the oath ceremony (next scheduled on September 1, 2005). We live in Delaware, I don't know if that makes a differrence. When I called the USCIS office in Philly yesterday, they indicated that some more letters have been sent out early this week for the next scheduled ceremony. They would not discuss my specific case over the phone. I am keeping my fingures crossed. It wouldn't have matterred much, other than we are planning to visit India in October.

Time line: Applied Nov 2004; Notice Dec. 8, 2004; Finger Print I think in December 2004 ( I am sorry, I don't have my papers with me right now), Interview on July 8, 2005.

Anyone with similar experience?

Thanks.

PV.

I just found this thread and will post my case.
If you know any Oath Ceremony schedule in Philadelphia next, please let me know.

This is the info. how my case processed.

N400 Received and Priority Date: Jan 28, 2005
Receipt with Exception Notice: Feb 04, 2005
Finger Print Notice: April 11, 2005
Finger Print Appointment: May 10, 2005
Interview Notice: Jun 29, 2005
Interview Appointment: Aug 30, 2005

Now, I am just waiting for final notice of Oath Ceremony schedule. I forgot to ask the officer about the Oath Ceremony date next in Philadelphia when the officer asked me "Any question?" at the end of interview.

If anyone is in same time frame and received the Oath Ceremony schedule in Philadelphia already, please update. It's been almost one month since the interview, but no notice yet...

Good Luck to everybody who is on immigration issues!

I am still waiting for my interview appt.

Here is my case:

RD: 11/29/2004
FP: 1/6/2005

Never heard anything back from USCIS? Does anyone know which one is first, name checking or interview?

Thanks.