Philadelphia PA - N-400 Timeline

Has anyone else's interview been descheduled in Philly? Mine was descheduled on 5/1 and I still haven't received another interview letter.

FP Done

Hi all - Here are my details
04/20/2009 - N400 app sent
04/23/2009 - PD
05/13/2009 - FP Notice received
06/03/2009 - FP Done

Updated and final :) timeline, see signature.
And updated soc.sec. card arrived 6/6, submitted form to Soc. Sec. Office 5/12/09.

Last edited by a moderator:
FP Done

FP Done at 10300 Drummond Road, Philadelphia.

Its was a very pleasant experience. Reached there around 2pm and there was no one in the line. The receptionist didn't even check the appt. date on the interview. Kid friendly environment, they had put on an animation movie on the tv in the waiting area. Overall it took a total of 25 minutes for me and wife's FP.

The lady who took the FPs, also requested to fill out a feedback form.

What does this mean?

I mailed my application to the following address my priority mail with delivery confirmation.

USCIS
Attn:N-400
2501 S State Hy 121
Lewisville, TX 75067.

I see this message in USPS status:-

Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

We attempted to deliver your item at 4:23 PM on June 15, 2009 in LEWISVILLE, TX 75067 and a notice was left. You may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice, go to , or call 800-ASK-USPS to arrange for redelivery. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

What is the issue?

I mailed my application to the following address my priority mail with delivery confirmation.

USCIS
Attn:N-400
2501 S State Hy 121
Lewisville, TX 75067.

I see this message in USPS status:-

Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

We attempted to deliver your item at 4:23 PM on June 15, 2009 in LEWISVILLE, TX 75067 and a notice was left. You may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice, go to , or call 800-ASK-USPS to arrange for redelivery. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

What is the issue?
The issue is that the shipping status hasn't changed yet to reflect delivery. Check again later this afternoon or tomorrow and the status message will change.