Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

2001 Dinosaurs

Hi guys- I've decided to take a break from forum for few months and try to relax and forget about whole Labor BS hoping that when I go back-I'll be at least celebrating my certification and see only 2003/2004 people waiting. I guess I was wrong ;) again. Well so far my case is in "Data Review" stage and no signs or letters from PBEC yet- probably some brainless f....k or b.....ch forgot about it or dumped into "do it last" pile of folders.
Anyone from 2001 left here???

BTW
Do you guys still think September 2007 is a realistic date???

nyprog-8-27 said:
BTW

I think it is, for the RIR folks. Looking at the tracker graphs, seems like they're reaching the 2005 cases now and hopefully they'll roll back to the 2001/2002's.

To be honest: this sucks and all, but most of us on EB3 and a lot of the India people on EB2 are not yet current to file for adjustment of status anyway. This wave of denials of 2002/2003 cases we've seem was pretty scary, but looks like its over. I'm not current yet for adjustment of status, so this wait isn't really wasting my time. It's just making me ancious. So, this is my word of confort for yall that aren't yet current for adjustment of status, and are still stuck here. :)

PS: I-140 on PP is quick btw. Like, a week or less on average.

ZOMG said:
I think it is, for the RIR folks. Looking at the tracker graphs, seems like they're reaching the 2005 cases now and hopefully they'll roll back to the 2001/2002's.

To be honest: this sucks and all, but most of us on EB3 and a lot of the India people on EB2 are not yet current to file for adjustment of status anyway. This wave of denials of 2002/2003 cases we've seem was pretty scary, but looks like its over. I'm not current yet for adjustment of status, so this wait isn't really wasting my time. It's just making me ancious. So, this is my word of confort for yall that aren't yet current for adjustment of status, and are still stuck here. :)

PS: I-140 on PP is quick btw. Like, a week or less on average.

Not to take you out of your comfort zone, but:
- Yes, the dates are not current for a lot of guys
- But a lot of guys are near their end of 6 year H1 limits or already on extensions
- As the days go by, a denial will leave one with much less options
- And hence, its not the unavailability of visa numbers, but the chances of a denial that will be crucial to most guys.

Retrogression

NoSweat said:
Not to take you out of your comfort zone, but:
- Yes, the dates are not current for a lot of guys
- But a lot of guys are near their end of 6 year H1 limits or already on extensions
- As the days go by, a denial will leave one with much less options
- And hence, its not the unavailability of visa numbers, but the chances of a denial that will be crucial to most guys.

can anyone list here or provide a link to the retrogression dates for Visa's for all EB categories?

Thank you

A 03 Case Certified

Appreciate this forum and good luck everyone!

SWA: NJ
Type: EB2 - RIR
PD: JUL 2003
ETA case#P-05130-03xxx
45 DL received & Replied March 2006
Online Status: "CERTIFIED" as of 1/10/07

love google :)

http://google.com

search for "visa bulletin". click on the first link that appears in the result. select "current bulletin" on the next page.

Dedo said:
can anyone list here or provide a link to the retrogression dates for Visa's for all EB categories?

Thank you

guys - did u notice the DOL site for getting info on your status today - they just included a new feild for RIR or TR - for a second when i saw all that new language i was shocked and terrified thinking that something happened to my case - but hopefully - i get lucky this week... :rolleyes:

I am still here from 2001 and waiting........

nyprog-8-27 said:
Hi guys- I've decided to take a break from forum for few months and try to relax and forget about whole Labor BS hoping that when I go back-I'll be at least celebrating my certification and see only 2003/2004 people waiting. I guess I was wrong ;) again. Well so far my case is in "Data Review" stage and no signs or letters from PBEC yet- probably some brainless f....k or b.....ch forgot about it or dumped into "do it last" pile of folders.
Anyone from 2001 left here???

BTW

I am not sure how much longer it will be , but I am still here and hoping for the best. Well I hope yours comes soon as you have been waiting longer than I have.
Good luck to all!

Letter received

Hi Everybody,

I just got confirmation from my lawyers that they have received the required papers from the PBEC regarding my approved labor certification. Details for my case are as under:

PD: 08-Aug-04
EB2
State: DE
45 Day letter received and replied on 04/20/2006
Certified based on PDS: 01/02/2007
Documents received: 01/10/2007

Thanks everbody for your support. Hope you all get out of the mess at the earliest.

Thanks

Yeah, just noticed the same thing.

wantGCfast said:
guys - did u notice the DOL site for getting info on your status today - they just included a new feild for RIR or TR - for a second when i saw all that new language i was shocked and terrified thinking that something happened to my case - but hopefully - i get lucky this week... :rolleyes:

May be they want to reduce some chaos for folks waiting in line for TR to RIR conversion, just to know the status.

wantGCfast said:

wantGCfast said:
guys - did u notice the DOL site for getting info on your status today - they just included a new feild for RIR or TR - for a second when i saw all that new language i was shocked and terrified thinking that something happened to my case - but hopefully - i get lucky this week...

I see the extra field too. But my case is "TR"... and it shows "RIR"! :eek: I double checked my ETA case number etc.

Does anybody else has the same issue?

Last edited by a moderator:
gravitation said:
I see the extra field too. But my case is "TR"... and it shows "RIR"! I double checked my ETA case number etc. :confused:

Does anybody else has the same issue?

Yes, extra fields are added:

ETA Case Number Processing Type Status
P-05137-18XXX RIR IN PROCESS

Processing Type Definition
RIR Reduction in Recruitment
TR Traditional Recruitment

Mine is certified too.

Just read forumuser's post, and went on to check mine.
PD: 7/3/04 RIR EB3. P-05151-4XXXX.

forumuser said:
For some strange reason I have been checking my status frequently today (not checked it in weeks). May be sixth sense ???

It was IN-PROCESS an hour ago and checked again ....... voila...CERTIFIED NOW as per web site.

Details:

PD : 10/27/2004
45day letter : Some time Late Feb or early March 2005
EB2-RIR
Philly DOL , went to DOL and then to BEC.
Approved : 01/09/2007 (As per web site)

ragini_nj said:
Yes, extra fields are added:

ETA Case Number Processing Type Status
P-05137-18XXX RIR IN PROCESS

Processing Type Definition
RIR Reduction in Recruitment
TR Traditional Recruitment

My question is not whether there's an extra field but whether the processing-type shown there is correct or not for all people 'cause mine is not.

MY case shows up as TR even though it was filed as RIR

Hi,

Happy New Year!

My attorney filed the LC case in July2002 from NY as RIR after doing recruitment. It has been pending in PBEC (P-01525-XXXXX). The case type was showing up as "RIR" even in the H1B7yr email request in May 2006.

But, when I checked my case status at the DOL website today, it shows up as "TR" even though it was filed as "RIR". Does anyone know whom I should contact to fix this.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

does anyone know if the normal flow is like this
Data Review - In process - certified (or denied) OR
In Process - Data review - certfied ??

Normal process: DR - IP - Cert

there are other variation reported, though.

mariner555 said:
does anyone know if the normal flow is like this
Data Review - In process - certified (or denied) OR
In Process - Data review - certfied ??

Last edited by a moderator: