Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

forumuser said:
For some strange reason I have been checking my status frequently today (not checked it in weeks). May be sixth sense ???

It was IN-PROCESS an hour ago and checked again ....... voila...CERTIFIED NOW as per web site.

Details:

PD : 10/27/2004
45day letter : Some time Late Feb or early March 2005
EB2-RIR
Philly DOL , went to DOL and then to BEC.
Approved : 01/09/2007 (As per web site)

Congratulations!!

late 2004 cases getting approved, 2001&2002,2003 cases are still pending. :mad:

This is completely in-justice(insane) by PBEC

wantGCfast said:
glad to hear people from Oct 2004 are getting their approvals - Even I am very anxious, according to the trend I should be getting mine about this week if all goes well(knock on the wood). just checked 50 numbers before mine and 50 numbers after mine - every number until my previous number have been certified, every number after mine except one is in process.... hope thats a good sign.. my priority date is nov 2004, from CT... :rolleyes:
where do you go to check this? Doesn't it also depend on state?

my pd is Dec 04 - EB3 RIR. My online status is saying Data Review for past 2 years and still has not changed to In Process. Can this be an indication of something wrong?

DOL erroneously closed it twice! But it was reinstated, so why isn't it showing In Process if they are already processing Oct 2004?

Anyone? Or anyone showing Data Review for long time?
Please respond!

forumuser said:
For some strange reason I have been checking my status frequently today (not checked it in weeks). May be sixth sense ???

It was IN-PROCESS an hour ago and checked again ....... voila...CERTIFIED NOW as per web site.

Details:

EB2-RIR
Congratulations!
Not to be sarcastic, but now its time for the I-140 and retrogression queue.
Still, something to celebrate!

Dec 04 - EB3 RIR - Still Data Review ???

Mine is also Dec 04 -EB3 RIR -NH and status is Data Review...P-05180-887**

Most of the cases im my series are IN PROCESS...

I don't know what's going on with PBEC??? :confused:

MyNHGC said:
Mine is also Dec 04 -EB3 RIR -NH and status is Data Review...P-05180-887**

Most of the cases im my series are IN PROCESS...

I don't know what's going on with PBEC??? :confused:
looks like we are the unlucky ones. mine is P-05222.

others in my series, including after mine are aslo showing In Process.

Are you going to call anyone at DOL regarding this? or your attorney?

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked 50 cases before and after me, none of them is in data review, few of them are certified and most of them are in process....

MyNHGC said:
I checked 50 cases before and after me, none of them is in data review, few of them are certified and most of them are in process....
same with me.
are you going to call anyone at DOL regarding this? or your attorney?
did you have any errors in your case by DOL?
I had two wrong withdrawals, so does it get pushed to the back of the line?
oh man!
plus my attorney is totally uncooperative and incompetent and lazy. He never follows up.
I am praying my case was actually reinstated after the second wrong closure

Being on Data Review at this stage is unusual

MyNHGC said:
You better check with PBEC.

I agree!

ragini_nj said:
Congratulations!!

late 2004 cases getting approved, 2001&2002,2003 cases are still pending. :mad:

This is completely in-justice(insane) by PBEC

How long before 2001 cases are cleared. I can't help feeling envoius of the 2004 approvals.
But please don't take this personally for those with recent approvals..Congratulations.

Cong!
Now this is the latest.
forumuser said:

Details:

EB2-RIR

sorry folks but my 50-50 search was not meant to upset anyone, i just was sitting pretty jobless and decided to pass my time with some meaningless searches, there was no rationale behind it, still have to wait my time in line but with someone close to Oct 27 getting certified recently, it does raise my hopes for this week. (just hope my rahu kalam does not give me some bad news for this week, i have had enough of that for 6 months, no thank you)

Hi MyNHGC,

Not a reason to be panic. Nothing makes sense, PBEC is not following any order. Looks like we have to just wait until status changes to "Certified".

Last edited by a moderator:
Update from 202 #

My HR person called the 202 # today and they told her that my case has now moved from an Analyst to a Certifying officer and supposedly this is the last stage before a decision.

He said he did not see any NOF recommendation or anything (don't know if this is BS or if he really can tell) and that now it is up to the certifying officer to decide which can take anywhere from a few days to a few months.

When our HR called this same # 6 mos ago they were told that the analyst stage is the last stage so I am not sure what to believe anymore.

Anyone have any idea how long the certifying officer would take?

gcwhenever said:
same with me.
are you going to call anyone at DOL regarding this? or your attorney?
did you have any errors in your case by DOL?
I had two wrong withdrawals, so does it get pushed to the back of the line?
oh man!
plus my attorney is totally uncooperative and incompetent and lazy. He never follows up.
I am praying my case was actually reinstated after the second wrong closure
I just talked to my lawyer, she told me that they got closure notice of my case for not responding 45 days letter (which was replied on time) but I never knew this has happened to my case....so I think we are in same boat....wait...wait...wait....

MyNHGC said:
I just talked to my lawyer, she told me that they got closure notice of my case for not responding 45 days letter (which was replied on time) but I never knew this has happened to my case....so I think we are in same boat....wait...wait...wait....
yeah exact same thing happened with mine.
can you let me know when you finally move to In Process?
I'll do the same. thanks

Tu144LL said:
I am in New Jersey and I have no idea if my case went to regional..... :confused: How do I find out about it ?

So to summarize:
PD 08/02/2002
State: NJ
45 Days letter Received 08/2005
Replied 08/2005
On line status: IN Process.
If case went to Regional DOL -> No idea about that.

Somebody just asked what number I called to contact PBEC -> The number they posted to contact them 484-270-1500

BTW anybody with the Same PD got approved recently ?
Dos PBEC only respond if you are the attorney or employer?
how do they know if you say you are your lawyer's assistant or sthg like that?

gcwhenever said:
Dos PBEC only respond if you are the attorney or employer?
how do they know if you say you are your lawyer's assistant or sthg like that?

I do not know :) I told them that I am an alien and convinced them to tell me at least something :D

Full 202 number?

Hi Could you please let us know the full 10 digits number? Thanks a lot.

clzeus10 said:
My HR person called the 202 # today and they told her that my case has now moved from an Analyst to a Certifying officer and supposedly this is the last stage before a decision.

He said he did not see any NOF recommendation or anything (don't know if this is BS or if he really can tell) and that now it is up to the certifying officer to decide which can take anywhere from a few days to a few months.

When our HR called this same # 6 mos ago they were told that the analyst stage is the last stage so I am not sure what to believe anymore.

Anyone have any idea how long the certifying officer would take?

PBEC checks the number of hits on your case and turns the status to certified. :D

PBEC checks the number of hits on your case and if you exceed the number you are lucky, they change the status to certified. :D

Good Luck for next stages my friend.

forumuser said:

Details:

EB2-RIR

I am with you

My friend,

My PD is 01/23/2004 and it is in Data Review for long time.

gcwhenever said:
where do you go to check this? Doesn't it also depend on state?

my pd is Dec 04 - EB3 RIR. My online status is saying Data Review for past 2 years and still has not changed to In Process. Can this be an indication of something wrong?

DOL erroneously closed it twice! But it was reinstated, so why isn't it showing In Process if they are already processing Oct 2004?

Anyone? Or anyone showing Data Review for long time?
Please respond!