Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Thanks for your views blues22

blues22 said:
That is ok. It should not effect your H1B at all. GC is out of question. I'm assuming both department has same HR and they know your case very well. H1 is also on company's name, not for any particular department.

manwithnoname said:
For the tracker, which state you applied your LC from? Thanks

My job is in Tennessee and the case went to Atlanta regional office and then onto the PBEC in September 04.

certified

It looks like my labor is approved as per the Website -Disclosure System.
Filed on September 13, 2004 and approved today. P-05157-5XXXX

Still waiting.............

My Online status is still IN PROCESS.

I am really really tired of these PBEC guys. Morons are working there.
:D
PD: 11-DEC-2002
P-05143-33XXX
NJ, EB2, RIR

anupal said:
Online Status: In Process

NJ, EB3, 4/21/2003

F16 said:
My Online status is still IN PROCESS.

I am really really tired of these PBEC guys. Morons are working there.
:D
PD: 11-DEC-2002
P-05143-33XXX
NJ, EB2, RIR
I am also waiting since Oct 2003. Those who applied in 2004 and 2005 are getting their labour approved. It looks like they forgot to process our labour.

Still waiting also. early 04 (feb). A lot of mid to late 04 are being approved these days. I am pissed. It has been a long one for me. Been here more than 15 years LEGALLY and still struggling with the immigration. What is up with that?????
Labor_samasya said:
I am also waiting since Oct 2003. Those who applied in 2004 and 2005 are getting their labour approved. It looks like they forgot to process our labour.

agron said:
Still waiting also. early 04 (feb). A lot of mid to late 04 are being approved these days. I am pissed. It has been a long one for me. Been here more than 15 years LEGALLY and still struggling with the immigration. What is up with that?????
I am also here 14 years legally, never done anything illegal in my life, three masters degrees from US universities, and still stuck in pbec.
Meanwhile I see chefs and nurses getting their green cards in two years!
Really time for a class action lawsuit against DOL

manwithnoname said:
Please post the following details for the tracker:
State applied from, Regional date (if applicable), Case number
Thanks
it would be good if someone can add first 6-7 digits of case number. it may help in finding out the trend. mine is p-05010- online shows in process PD 03/10/2004 GA EB3 RIR

manwithnoname said:
Please post the following details for the tracker:
State applied from, Regional date (if applicable), Case number
Thanks
can someone add first 5-6 digits of casenum to the list. it may help us in figuring out a trend

mariner555 said:
it would be good if someone can add first 6-7 digits of case number. it may help in finding out the trend. mine is p-05010- online shows in process PD 03/10/2004 GA EB3 RIR
mine is p-05222, but is still in Data Review (for last 2 years). PD Dec 04.
any idea when I can expect to see In Process?
Assuming there are 212 cases between yours and mine, and if you can tell me how long yours moved to In Process after Data Review stage I can calculate an approx time (of course that is like a lottery, since DOL is definitely not following a strict fifo)

thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
PBEC Final months

PBEC has reached the final 8.5 months of operation and they still have about 142,418 cases pending with them with 59,328 RIR cases (41%) and 85,608 Traditional Cases (59%). They has eliminated about 11,000 cases each month since september.-- DOL

If they average 11,000 cases every month for next 8 months they will probably do about 90,000 cases. What happens for the remaining cases at the end of september. Will the personnel walk out...?

Or some time before that DOL will extend the PBEC mandate till end of December 2007?

In either case all the PBEC cases should be resolved by the end of the year? :mad:

GCVIRGO said:
PBEC has reached the final 8.5 months of operation and they still have about 142,418 cases pending with them with 59,328 RIR cases (41%) and 85,608 Traditional Cases (59%). They has eliminated about 11,000 cases each month since september.-- DOL

If they average 11,000 cases every month for next 8 months they will probably do about 90,000 cases. What happens for the remaining cases at the end of september. Will the personnel walk out...?

Or some time before that DOL will extend the PBEC mandate till end of December 2007?

In either case all the PBEC cases should be resolved by the end of the year? :mad:
I read that they are already saying they will need to extend the date to Feb 2008! :(

certificate translation

I remember seeing a post earlier about non-english certificate translation but couldn't find it.

Can somebody tell me what needs to be done to get the non-english certs translated ?

gcwhenever said:
I read that they are already saying they will need to extend the date to Feb 2008! :(

Where did you read this? Or is it just a guess/gut feeling?

In their last conference with AILA lawyers they said they were still on target to meet the deadline. Now we all know what that means and how it works, but atleast officially I have not heard any rumblings for an extension.

If you saw this being discussed in some sort of quasi-official way, please post a link to that comment.

clzeus10 said:
Where did you read this? Or is it just a guess/gut feeling?

In their last conference with AILA lawyers they said they were still on target to meet the deadline. Now we all know what that means and how it works, but atleast officially I have not heard any rumblings for an extension.

If you saw this being discussed in some sort of quasi-official way, please post a link to that comment.
I wish I could remember the exact source, I remember that it was an unofficial source, like some forum, and recently in the last week. but the poster sounded like someone who was keeping close track.

Wish ALL of us to get out of this mess

I have been a silent reader of this forum and it is sad how many people got stuck with their LC cases. My PD is Aug 2, 2002 My case# is P-05137-18XXX
Got my 45 days letter in Aug 2005
Recently I noticed some people got rejected mostly 2001 - 2002 cases and they never received any kind of NOF before the actual rejection. Because my company filed 8th year H1-B extension I was worrying that if at the same time my LC gets denied my H1 - B extension would be in trouble and I would have to leave right a way. I called PBEC and the lady answered the phone. I n the beginning she refused to give me any info, however I insisted and explained the situation with visa etc..... She took a look and told me that my case awaits analyst's review what ever that means and that everything is solid and strong.

It is so frustrating to see people from 2003 and 2004 get certified before you
Do not get me wrong I am happy for this people cause I know the pain, but it feels so unfair. In 5 years you can loose your life not only your job. Those people at BEC have no idea that they playing with life like cat with the mouse.

GCVIRGO said:

Please note that the approval rate you mentioned (@11,000 per month) are for the RIR cases only. The regular LC cases will take more BEC bandwidth. Therefore higher the number of regular cases converted to RIR will be better for BEC.

Tele[hone number of PBEC to call for live person

Tu144LL,

CAn you please post th number you called PBEC ?

Thanks

Tu144LL said:
I have been a silent reader of this forum and it is sad how many people got stuck with their LC cases. My PD is Aug 2, 2002 My case# is P-05137-18XXX
Got my 45 days letter in Aug 2005
Recently I noticed some people got rejected mostly 2001 - 2002 cases and they never received any kind of NOF before the actual rejection. Because my company filed 8th year H1-B extension I was worrying that if at the same time my LC gets denied my H1 - B extension would be in trouble and I would have to leave right a way. I called PBEC and the lady answered the phone. I n the beginning she refused to give me any info, however I insisted and explained the situation with visa etc..... She took a look and told me that my case awaits analyst's review what ever that means and that everything is solid and strong.

It is so frustrating to see people from 2003 and 2004 get certified before you
Do not get me wrong I am happy for this people cause I know the pain, but it feels so unfair. In 5 years you can loose your life not only your job. Those people at BEC have no idea that they playing with life like cat with the mouse.