Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

I just checked my online status and the same thing happens to me. I filed in 2004 in PA as "RIR" and now the online status shows "TR". My case number is P-05152-xxxxx. Anyone knows what happened?

sunn1000 said:
Hi,

Happy New Year!

My attorney filed the LC case in July2002 from NY as RIR after doing recruitment. It has been pending in PBEC (P-01525-XXXXX). The case type was showing up as "RIR" even in the H1B7yr email request in May 2006.

But, when I checked my case status at the DOL website today, it shows up as "TR" even though it was filed as "RIR". Does anyone know whom I should contact to fix this.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Qusetion about premium

If you had to decide which one you would do premuium what would your choice be H1B extension or I-140? The reason for my question is this:
Let say your H1B expires March 30th, according to my lawyer as long as the extension is filed by the date of expiration (March 30th) you get an automatic 240 day extension of status upon the filing of the extension request.
If the request is approved (even if it's past March 30th) then it's just brought back and valid as of April 1st.

i'm here 2.

NYC2001 said:
I am not sure how much longer it will be , but I am still here and hoping for the best. Well I hope yours comes soon as you have been waiting longer than I have.
Good luck to all!

i myself have been waiting from 2001.
can you believe it?
going on 6 years of waiting now.
this is INHUMANE and INSANE.

agron said:
If you had to decide which one you would do premuium what would your choice be H1B extension or I-140? The reason for my question is this:
Let say your H1B expires March 30th, according to my lawyer as long as the extension is filed by the date of expiration (March 30th) you get an automatic 240 day extension of status upon the filing of the extension request.
If the request is approved (even if it's past March 30th) then it's just brought back and valid as of April 1st.

I-140 premium helps if the expected date of approval (~10 days) is earlier than H-1B expiry date. A H-1B extension filing (before the expiry date) will fetch 3 years for a retrogressed country or 1 year otherwise. In this process you will maintain your legal H-1B status. FYI - H-1B regular approval times varies and can be several months.

Approved!!

Yes!! After almost 4 yrs I my LC got approved per the web site. Here are some details

PD 04/2003 DC
Region 08/2004
PBEC 10/2004
Approved 1/10/2006

i concur

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
i myself have been waiting from 2001.
can you believe it?
going on 6 years of waiting now.
this is INHUMANE and INSANE.

I guess they are testing us and seeing if we can survive the wait, lets hope the test is over soon and we eventually see results. I am not sure if I am glad that I am not alone, hopefully we can clear this hurdle soon.

H4/H1B decoupling rule

Folks,

even though my labor and I140 is cleared and currently waiting for my date to be current so I can apply for CP, there is something good I read today. I guess most of you already have read about it. Well it is about new rule where a person can stay for 6 years on H1 and another 6 years on H4. This means spouse doesn't have to rely on any more other significant's GC processing. Well my GC intention was to get EAD so my wife can work, but that never happened. Now with this new rule at least I don't care any more when my date becomes current. Even though I am stuck in same company and my career is going no where, but at least the better halg gets the chance.

So there is something to cheer about.
Go to this URL http://www.murthy.com/news/n_deceff.html

EB3-PD 12/2002
Labor approved 6/2006
I140 approved 8/2006
Waiting to file for CP once the date becomes current

Premium Choice

agron said:

Agron,

Don't waist you $ on premium for H1 extension. Save it for I-140 where it actually counts, unless you need to travel quickly that is.

Count me in too!!!

raboy said:
My friend,

My PD is 01/23/2004 and it is in Data Review for long time.

My PD is March 2003 and is in DR since Sept'06 when they accidently closed my case. I think we are part of a small group that got unfortunately trapped in the DR thing. How long we are gonna suffer, only heaven knows :-(

aycy

How did you file your I-140 without paper labor certificate?

aycy said:
Guys,

My lawyer has just received the long lost approval letter from Philly. I cannot believe that we just received it today with the approval date August 9, 06. My lawyer and I thought that we would never see the letter any more after such a long wait.

Anyway, don't loose hope for some of you that have not received the official letter.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Certified on August 9, 2006
Finally received the letter and ETA 750 Part A on January 8’07

I-140/1-485/I-765/I-131 RD October 16'06
I-757 AD Nov 3’06
I-140 LUD Nov 7’06, RFE Nov 9’06, LUD Nov 13’06, LUD Dec 16’06 (RFE not received)
I-131 LUD Nov 21’06 AD Nov 27’06
FP November 8'06
Send to Nebraska but receive from TSC

Mine too.

ZOMG said:
My case is RIR and shows as TR online.
But is it certified? Nooooooo....

Same in my case!!! I just sent an email to the 7-yr extension mailbox to check what's really going on, hope to get an answer in the morning.

Any which way, still in PAIN, Labor Pain for 4½ years.

mariner555 said:
does anyone know if the normal flow is like this
Data Review - In process - certified (or denied) OR
In Process - Data review - certfied ??

Gurus,

After this long endless wait I am considering a proposal and need your feedback:

Background:
I'm on my 7th year of H1B with company A, which has file my LCA.
Company B is offering me a permanent position and are willing to file for PERM LC and the rest of the process.

Question:
What happens when my 7th year H1B expires in Jan 2008? Do I become illegal even if the LC under PERM from company B (my prospective new employer) gets certified?

All opinions will be soothing, as I go through this agonizing labor pains....

The safe route would be :
>> Apply PERM before joining the company.
>> Get H1B transfer and join the company.
>> Apply I-140 in Premium processing.
>> You would be ready for 3 year extension.

Caution ::
>> PERM labor might take 2weeks-12 weeks. Sometimes more. U would not be able to get H1B extension.
>> You get 3 year extension only when
a> I-140 is approved.

Hope it helps.
(These are my understanding, not legal opinion)

sunskiran said:
Gurus,

After this long endless wait I am considering a proposal and need your feedback:

Background:
I'm on my 7th year of H1B with company A, which has file my LCA.
Company B is offering me a permanent position and are willing to file for PERM LC and the rest of the process.

Question:
What happens when my 7th year H1B expires in Jan 2008? Do I become illegal even if the LC under PERM from company B (my prospective new employer) gets certified?

All opinions will be soothing, as I go through this agonizing labor pains....

Thanks. Still waiting here for approval.PD Feb.04. P-04289-2****
ahmad51 said:
Agron,

Don't waist you $ on premium for H1 extension. Save it for I-140 where it actually counts, unless you need to travel quickly that is.

I'm with you too.

raboy said:
My friend,

My PD is 01/23/2004 and it is in Data Review for long time.

My PD is 01/28/04 and it is in Process for a long time, don't know what's the difference? I'm losing hope....

indianpresent said:
The safe route would be :
>> Apply PERM before joining the company.
>> Get H1B transfer and join the company.
>> Apply I-140 in Premium processing.
>> You would be ready for 3 year extension.

Caution ::
>> PERM labor might take 2weeks-12 weeks. Sometimes more. U would not be able to get H1B extension.
>> You get 3 year extension only when
a> I-140 is approved.

Hope it helps.
(These are my understanding, not legal opinion)
in this case, what if the old LC is withdrawn?
is the H-1 transfer to new company still valid, since it would be an extension but the underlying LC for the extension is now revoked?

BombaySeUS said:
My PD is March 2003 and is in DR since Sept'06 when they accidently closed my case. I think we are part of a small group that got unfortunately trapped in the DR thing. How long we are gonna suffer, only heaven knows :-(
I am in the same situation. My case was closed accidentally twice!

Data Review since Dec 2004. Isnt there anything we can do to change to In Process?