Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

gcwhenever said:
I am in the same situation. My case was closed accidentally twice!

Data Review since Dec 2004. Isnt there anything we can do to change to In Process?

my lawyer says to wait, he says he has other cases in data review, not just mine. He and my employer tried calling there, nothing. I wish I know what to do.

H1B once approved is valid for the term and is valid even if the labor is withdrawn and the H1B is transferred.

gcwhenever said:
in this case, what if the old LC is withdrawn?
is the H-1 transfer to new company still valid, since it would be an extension but the underlying LC for the extension is now revoked?

tracking #

hi everyone,

i been checking online status for my case# as well around my case#..like ...i shaw somebody case before mine is certified yesterday...actually his case # is 5 number before me.there is no case # in between me and him.i just found yesterday his case is certified ...so how long it will take for them to work on mine.......is anybody know how they work ...by sequence# or ...???..please advice me......as soon as possible...please........

gcwhenever said:
I am in the same situation. My case was closed accidentally twice!

Data Review since Dec 2004. Isnt there anything we can do to change to In Process?

I am waiting for my 9th yr H1B to clear. (Apparantly they messed that one also & had a typo on name. Waiting for 3 months already). However, my lawyer suggested that once we get the H1B extension, then we can send a letter to PBEC & see whats the deal. So if you are not waiting on H1b extension stuff, then sending a letter to Pbec will not hurt. How much will be accomplished, I have no idea.

BombaySeUS said:
I am waiting for my 9th yr H1B to clear. (Apparantly they messed that one also & had a typo on name. Waiting for 3 months already). However, my lawyer suggested that once we get the H1B extension, then we can send a letter to PBEC & see whats the deal. So if you are not waiting on H1b extension stuff, then sending a letter to Pbec will not hurt. How much will be accomplished, I have no idea.

my lawyer did send a letter beginning of November (after second closing/reopening cycle), nothing happened since.

adadad said:
my lawyer did send a letter beginning of November (after second closing/reopening cycle), nothing happened since.
my lawyer and employer dont care about my gc, so anything will have to be done by me. as long as they are able to get H-1 extension they dont care :(

I'm waiting for 8th year extension.

I asked my Congressman's office to call DOL, and they said that DOL claims since my case was closed that is why it is in Data Review. But it was their mistake not mine. :mad:
congressman cannot do anything to expedite it.

can both of you let me know by PM if you get any news on this?

thanks

gcwhenever said:
my lawyer and employer dont care about my gc, so anything will have to be done by me. as long as they are able to get H-1 extension they dont care :(

I'm waiting for 8th year extension.

I asked my Congressman's office to call DOL, and they said that DOL claims since my case was closed that is why it is in Data Review. But it was their mistake not mine. :mad:
congressman cannot do anything to expedite it.

can both of you let me know by PM if you get any news on this?

thanks

of course, let's try to stay optimistic!

There's no correlation between your case# and date/time it will be certified. So, don't waste your time checking other people's case status'. They are, mostly (sorry to say that), following the PD.

hemen38 said:
hi everyone,

i been checking online status for my case# as well around my case#..like ...i shaw somebody case before mine is certified yesterday...actually his case # is 5 number before me.there is no case # in between me and him.i just found yesterday his case is certified ...so how long it will take for them to work on mine.......is anybody know how they work ...by sequence# or ...???..please advice me......as soon as possible...please........

Conference Call For Immigration Related Questions, on Jan 11 at 2.00 PM, EST

Does any one get a chance to dial into this conf bridge? if yes, please share with us.

Thanks,
Ragini.

Dec 04 denial

I didn't see Nov 04 approval's but I saw Dec 04 denial case

from trackitt.com

Priority Date: 15 Dec 2004
D45-Day Letter Received: 23 May 2006
45-Day Letter Replied: 26 May 2006
Transferred From: Maine SWA
Category: EB2-RIR
Denial Date: 27 Dec 2006
Notes: Don't know reason yet.

delta99 said:
A colleague's LC just got approved today, PD-Oct 2004, EB3 RIR.
Any Nov 04 PD's getting approved yet?

New register:Nov 04 labor certified

I am silent reader in here about one year. Today, I checked my status. It is certified. Maybe I am the first proved Nov 04 case in here.

I hope everybody get the labor certification very soon.

Priority Date: 8 Nov 2004
45-Day Letter Replied: May 2006,
Transferred From: MA
Category: EB3-RIR
case number: P-05207-xxxxxx

Labor Certified

Hello All,

A quick note to let you know that my labor application has been certified and received in our attorneys office. The letter is dated Dec 07.

Good Luck to everyone else in this forum !!!

Congratulations! I wish i will also be so lucky!

laborfromMA said:
I am silent reader in here about one year. Today, I checked my status. It is certified. Maybe I am the first proved Nov 04 case in here.

I hope everybody get the labor certification very soon.

Priority Date: 8 Nov 2004
45-Day Letter Replied: May 2006,
Transferred From: MA
Category: EB3-RIR
case number: P-05207-xxxxxx

Anybody there?

Guys,

Are there anybody whose application is closer to mine? See my application details below.

Applied from NY
Priority Date: 12 Feb 2002
D45-Day Letter Received: 09 Nov 2006
45-Day Letter Replied: 14 Nov 2006
Backlog Center - Philly
Category: EB3-TR
ETA Case Number: P-05104-XXXXX

- Hari

Don't know what to do

Please please help.

I checked my case status with the DOL online “Backlog Public Disclosure System”, I get a case status “IN PROCESS” and processing type “TR-Traditional Recruitment” although it was “RIR-Reduction in Recruitment”. My employer did not receive an NOF that the case was pushed from RIR to TR. Some of the posts say there might be an error in the system. Do I need to have my employer contact them? What is the 202 number.

Thanks guys/gals

I have a dream.

(Under the inspiration of the spirit of Martin Luther King, I wrote the poem.)

I have a dream.
I dreamed that after 8 years of hardworking and legal staying in this country I got my green card approved.
I dreamed that whenever a recruiter called me and asked my working status,
I could tell him that I don't need a visa sponsorship.
I dreamed that I should have known I need 8+ years to get my green card, I should have known it 8 years ago,
when I was still young,
when I was able to move freely to another country without worrying about the family root nowadays.

I have a dream.
I dreamed I could work like other American workers, not like a slave.
I dreamed I could leave my employer when I have a better opportunity instead of for 8 years' worrying that my employer can suspend or delay my green card application.
I dreamed I could be promoted instead of working on the same position and salary for 8 years just for that green card.
I dreamed that I don't have to worry everyday in 8 years that if I'm unemployed, I have to leave this country and kiss my green card application goodbye.

I have a dream.
I dreamed there are never such cruel things called Backlog Elimination Center.
I dreamed Ms. Elaine Zhao as a daughter of an Immigrant family knew how hard it is to work and live legally in this country without a green card.
I dreamed some people working in DOL could appreciate other people's life because 8 years for a family is definitely an important portion of whole life.
I dreamed that 8 years of hard working can convince DOL that there is no other American worker can fit the job I am working on, hence they will issue me a labor certificate as the first step in my green card application.

I have a dream.
I dreamed that legal employment based immigrants don't have to stick to the same job position and same company for 8 years before they can get their green card.

I have a dream.
I dreamed that I could have the courage of Martin Luther King to speak out our issues and let everybody in this country know the issues.
I dreamed that the people of this country could feel our pain and respect our hard working and services for this country for so many years.