Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
True,
5 years is a long time to wait..but oh well. :rolleyes:
and at this age it's really critical...
I dont mind waiting in for 5 years in my late 60s...
in current sitiuation each day counts...

ladude10
july 2002 eb3 CA
still waiting

File I-140 W/O ETA-750 (missing)

H1B-GC-NY said:
I am in the same situation. My employer just got the letter regarding the Labor aproval, but no ETA-750. My lawers did't get anything. My process was certified on August-31. My lawyer told me the same (apply for I-140 and request a Labor Certification duplicate). I was planning to apply for the I-140 Premium Process, but according to the info bellow, the policy was changed.

http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html
09/26/2006: USCIS Changed Policy on I-140 Premium Processing Eligibility Involving Substitution

(3)Duplicate Labor Certification requests (i.e., cases filed without an original labor certification from the Department of labor).
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Don't be discouraged.
My DOL letter is dated on 8/11/06. It's been 7 weeks that I haven't received the original. I plan to wait for another month before I send out I-140.

online tracking database

Hi Oct282003,

My case # is also P-05013-2yyyy but April 2004. I have been trying to check my status in the online tracker since it started. I do not get any information. Is anybody else also having the same problem with the online tracker? I wonder how others are getting their information. Thanks.

madras90 said:
Hi Oct282003,

My case # is also P-05013-2yyyy but April 2004. I have been trying to check my status in the online tracker since it started. I do not get any information. Is anybody else also having the same problem with the online tracker? I wonder how others are getting their information. Thanks.
There are occasional issues with the online system at http://www.pbls.doleta.gov/pbls_pds.cfm, but if you are consistently getting the same result of "No Information Found" for your case, check the case number with your lawyer/employer.

Screen shot

manojgh said:
ThirstyFish,

Which Screen shots are you talking about.. in your signature..

RIR/EB2/NJ
PD: AUG 2002
ETA case#P-05138-2xxxx
45 DL received & Replied NOV 2005
Online Status: In Process
screen shot shows all fields filled since Jul 06
Applied for 7th year H1

Manoj, Everybody usually refers the 7th year extension screen shot as screen shot, it can be received from H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US by sending your case details even though you do not requir 7th year h1 extension yet.

4th anniversary

Today I am celebrating my LC 4th anniversary. It is very sad, online system still showing "In process".

I can't do other than praying to god and waiting for approval from PBEC :eek:

Same here.
PD 10/4/2002 NJ RIR EB2.
still waiting.

ragini_nj said:
Today I am celebrating my LC 4th anniversary. It is very sad, online system still showing "In process".

ragini_nj said:

Welcome to the 4+ Yr waiting group Guys :) Don't worry.. You are not Alone...

LC Certified

Hi Guys,

Long time reader, first time posting. According to the online system my LC is certified.

EB-3, CA, PD Oct 2003, RIR

Thank you all for your help in these trying times.

I did participate in email/ fax rally's etc etc. Good luck to all.

LC 4th anniversary

ragini_nj said:

Welcome to the club,pray not to get an NOF like mine...

any reply?

smallamp1 said:
Welcome to the 4+ Yr waiting group Guys :) Don't worry.. You are not Alone...

Yes, welcome to 5th year of waiting :(

Smallamp1, did u get any reply from Emily Stover DeRocco,Assistant Secretary or Barbara Shelly ?? I think you faxed/mailed them regarding your case ?

FEB 2002/VA/RIR/EB3/45 DAYS FEB 2005 STIIIIIIL WAIIIIIITING

ThirstyFish said:

Smallamp1, did u get any reply from Emily Stover DeRocco,Assistant Secretary or Barbara Shelly ?? I think you faxed/mailed them regarding your case ?

ThirstyFish said:

Wrong Person Boss.. I haven't faxed anyone.. But I did get a reply from info e-mail address with the screenshot saying my case status as NOF.. but on the status check page, it says "In Process" and my Lawyer hasn't recieved any letter from PBEC till now...

screen shot

smallamp1 said:
Wrong Person Boss.. I haven't faxed anyone.. But I did get a reply from info e-mail address with the screenshot saying my case status as NOF.. but on the status check page, it says "In Process" and my Lawyer hasn't recieved any letter from PBEC till now...

My mistake smallamp1, appologies.
I thought info@ email does not send you screen shot, screen shot is only sent by h1b7yr@ email address.

Can plz provide more details on how to find if NOF is on our case, there are quite few guys from 2002 waiting eagerly for real status.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Sep03ny

Our cases are similar in that we have not recieved 45 day letters.
I have had no response from DOL to the email sent to nobeccontact@PHI.DFLC.US.

I would like to know if you had a P - xxxxx-xxxxx number and whether you checked your status on the DOL site ?

I also have PERM and I-480 approved. My online status is "DATA review". Just trying to figure out if my case is a lost cause ..

CA, EB2 - RIR
PD: 11-18-2002
45 DL : not received,
Attorney sent email to PBEC on July 21, 2006
ETA# P-04321-05xxx

SEP03NY said:
I got following message from the PBEC, for the letter i have sent to 2 months back.

Hello,

The Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center (BEC) has received a request
to our "no BEC contact" e-mail address regarding the applicant and alien
referenced in your email below.

After an additional search of the BEC files, the application referenced
above was located in the BEC. A case file has been created and placed
in the appropriate processing status. The case will be processed based
on the priority date of the case.

Please see the attached screen shot as confirmation that the case is now
active, and for information regarding the case number. Please use the
case number in the Public Disclosure System (PDS) system for any future
status checks regarding the case. For more information about the PDS,
please see the announcement and FAQ on the Office of Foreign Labor
Certification (OFLC) website.

Thank you,

Philadelphia BEC

How to determine EB1/EB2/EB3 And RIR Non -RRI

I have copy of Labor Certification Application And 45 day letter.

How to determine in which category my case falls EB1/EB2/EB3 And RIR Non -RRI. Thanks

ThirstyFish said:

I sent to Emily DeRocco. No reply. I dont expect also.

Add me in the tracker database, please! MDWatch, thank you for your effort.

State: NC
PD: 07/2004
Type RIR EB2
45 day letter rec'd - 03/2005
45 day letter replied - 03/2005
ETA case number - P-05013-2XXXX
Online Status: In Process
I checked the cases next to my case #, half of them are certified, half are withdraw, close or deny. Hope the information help some.

Last edited by a moderator: