Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

lcexpress said:
being positive finally paid off, just check the status online, it is certified. Gosh, I can't believe it. I need to see the letter to believe it. Good luck to me and every one here. I stayed here for so long that I feel I know all you guys and gals.
hope I will be compensated in I40 and 485 stages for the suffering at labor stage.

Please mention the state your labor certification was applied from. Thanks.

VAGCwaiting said:
To All,

Today I was told by employer that they received the Final Determination Letter from DOL. The letter is saying that from ETA 750 has been certified and ETA750A& enclosures. However, there isn't any Form ETA750A&B attached. The letter is dated September 06, 2006. Certifying Officer is Barbara Shelly.

Hope this information will you predicting processing time for your case.
Good Luck, everyone!

Vagcwaiting

I read in the forum earlier that they were also missing the their ETA 750. The person certified happens to be Barbara Shelly. Is it coincidence? or something else. At one end they are introducing premium processing for 140 and in the other end they also attach a clause if you do not have a original DOL certificate you can take advantage of the premium processing, then follows few missing ETA 750... May be I am paranoid...

Last edited by a moderator:
NOF in screen shot.

smallamp1 said:
Wrong Person Boss.. I haven't faxed anyone.. But I did get a reply from info e-mail address with the screenshot saying my case status as NOF.. but on the status check page, it says "In Process" and my Lawyer hasn't recieved any letter from PBEC till now...

I received an NOF but did not see it in the screen shot,where will you see it in the screen shot.I have all my fields filled since april 06.

Case Update - NOF Issued

My lawyer called me today and told me that the DOL has issued a NOF on my case. Details in signature below.

STATE SWA :: VA
EB3-RIR
PD - 10/31/02
RD - 06/29/04
Regional DOL : Philadelphia
New BEC Case no. P-04288-2xxxx
45-day letter Date received 02/14/05
NOF : 09/27/06

:(

labor certified

just saw my case status online..its certified :))

PD: Nov 2003, NY
45 day letter recieved: March 01 2006
No: P-05195-2xxxx

LC03 said:

Congratulations!
Wish you good luck for your next step. :)

Hey:
How many of you have a PD before Sept 2003 and status is still " IN PROCESS"? Does that mean we have to exepct a NOF since they are process OCt/Nov 2003 now.... :confused:

worry cause

vc594088 said:
Hey:
How many of you have a PD before Sept 2003 and status is still " IN PROCESS"? Does that mean we have to exepct a NOF since they are process OCt/Nov 2003 now.... :confused:

From what I heard from my Lawyer, 2001/2002 guys should worry about NOF more then the guys who filed in/after 2003. :(

LC03 said:

Do you have the exact date in November ? it would be helpful.

Thanks and congrats

MDW

vc594088 said:
Hey:

I am still waiting.

ThirstyFish said:
From what I heard from my Lawyer, 2001/2002 guys should worry about NOF more then the guys who filed in/after 2003. :(

I am saying that because I have a feeling that I may get a NOF since my lawyer messed up my previaling wage and companu got bought last year.....sigh......

Online status changed to certified

Hi my online status changed to "Certified" few days ago.

EB2 RIR CA
PD Nov 8 2002.
P-05003-0XXXX

How long before LC is received in mail?

Can ppl who have been certified share their experiences on how long does it take to receive the certified LC in mail? Who actually receives the mail? Is it the lawyer or both employer and lawyer?
Any response is appreciated.
Thanks,
frog

eefrog said:
Can ppl who have been certified share their experiences on how long does it take to receive the certified LC in mail? Who actually receives the mail? Is it the lawyer or both employer and lawyer?
Any response is appreciated.
Thanks,
frog
My case I saw it certified in the website on 9/19 afternoon. But the actual certification date is 9/14.
I received certified 750 on 9/22/06.